PDA

View Full Version : ES PATO O NO?

05-28-2008, 06:37 PM
ORTIZ...A.K.A, EL JAVI!
WHAT SAY YEE?

05-28-2008, 06:42 PM
No. He is a good sgt, pro cop. Hard to find on this dept these days. If you speak bad of him, your either a SLUG or brass who tries to burn officers. He has saved so many cops on this dept. If you must talk shizzat then leave your name, We can deal with you properly....

05-28-2008, 06:52 PM
Who cares dude I think people just come on this site to start shit.

05-28-2008, 07:53 PM
I sure as hell don't need him to save me from anything!

05-28-2008, 09:42 PM
No. He is a good sgt, pro cop. Hard to find on this dept these days. If you speak bad of him, your either a SLUG or brass who tries to burn officers. He has saved so many cops on this dept. If you must talk shizzat then leave your name, We can deal with you properly....

please that clown is a hot head that yells caca at every turn..that guy is paranoid about everything.....anyone that has been around him for a while knows this and since he has to drive on a 3 to take an 11..only a matter of time b4 he crashes

05-28-2008, 09:51 PM

He is divisive and cries wolf for everything. And for all the shizzat he talks if he see him around the Deputy you would laugh. he kisses his rear big time. It's all a show with him.

05-28-2008, 10:07 PM
he saved my ass when i got called to IA. thank you ortiz

05-29-2008, 03:23 AM

please that clown is a hot head that yells caca at every turn..that guy is paranoid about everything.....anyone that has been around him for a while knows this and since he has to drive on a 3 to take an 11..only a matter of time b4 he crashes

downtowners are slugs! F0k you

05-29-2008, 03:48 AM
Javi is one of the best Sgt.s in this Department......all you veteran slugs, swallow that!

05-29-2008, 05:05 AM
HOW EXACTLLY DID HE "SAVE" YOU?
YOU PROB. DID NOTHING WRONG AND HE JUST TOOK THE CREDIT!
I GOT THAT ROOKS #!
I GOT MY SIGHTS ON YOU, DON'T **** UP OR YOUR GOING DOWWWN BIAATCH!

05-29-2008, 05:09 AM
You must be one of those that didn't pass the test after studying! Looser :P

05-29-2008, 05:13 AM
Leave Sgt. Ortiz alone, he is the best Sergeant I have ever had.

05-29-2008, 02:16 PM
when a northend sgt got into a shooting, ortiz grabbed him and made sure the evil b-shift LT and the IA guys stayed away. ortiz also got into a 34 with retard perez because perez said he wasnt an fop guy and needed to act like a sgt.. ortiz walked off and got the northend sgt anyway. i was standing 5 feet from them. ortiz we miss you in the north. im putting in for PST!

05-29-2008, 08:00 PM
when a northend sgt got into a shooting, ortiz grabbed him and made sure the evil b-shift LT and the IA guys stayed away. ortiz also got into a 34 with retard perez because perez said he wasnt an fop guy and needed to act like a sgt.. ortiz walked off and got the northend sgt anyway. i was standing 5 feet from them. ortiz we miss you in the north. im putting in for PST!
EXACTLY MY POINT...WHY IS HE SUCH A NUT GRABBER?
ORTIZ WAS GOING TO GO TO MOTORS BUT ONLY IF THEY GET "CRUTCH" ROCKETS. SO HE CAN BEND ALL OVER THE TANK...GHHHEEEEYY
IS HE CRAZZY OR JUST "NUTS"

05-29-2008, 08:35 PM

U f-ing idiot. That's what everybody should do. Stop talking like he has a big pair of balls. When he sees the Deputy he acts like a biatch.

05-29-2008, 08:52 PM
HOW EXACTLLY DID HE "SAVE" YOU?
YOU PROB. DID NOTHING WRONG AND HE JUST TOOK THE CREDIT!
I GOT THAT ROOKS #!
I GOT MY SIGHTS ON YOU, DON'T fazugie UP OR YOUR GOING DOWWWN BIAATCH!

What a f a g, "i got my eyes on you." Did he really just say that????
Slugs beware, one day i'll be your sgt AND YOU WILL WORK OR BE FIRED MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

05-29-2008, 09:31 PM

U f-ing idiot. That's what everybody should do. Stop talking like he has a big pair of balls. When he sees the Deputy he acts like a biatch.

NO ACTING MA BROTHA, HE ISSSS A BIAAAATCHE

05-29-2008, 09:41 PM
Slugs beware, one day i'll be your sgt AND YOU WILL WORK OR BE FIRED MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU SEE HOW THIS CLOWN POSES ANNON. TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD. LIKE THR ABOVE POSTS..........I THINK NUNEZ IS THR ONLY 1 WHO LIKES YOU BIAAATCH!

05-29-2008, 10:25 PM
YOU SEE HOW THIS CLOWN POSES ANNON. TO MAKE HIMSELF LOOK GOOD. LIKE THR ABOVE POSTS..........I THINK NUNEZ IS THR ONLY 1 WHO LIKES YOU BIAAATCH!

what? :shock:

05-30-2008, 12:48 AM
HE POSTS "ANONYMOUSLY" EVEN THOUGH HE HAS AN ACCOUNT, IN ORDER TO DEFEND HIS ASS...NO FUN INTENDED...WELLL MAYBE A LITTLE FUN!

05-30-2008, 12:52 AM
He was strutting around like a pea**** at the shooting of the dog, he loves to act important.

05-30-2008, 01:10 AM
He was strutting around like a pea**** at the shooting of the dog, he loves to act important.
!YEAH, I SAW HIM, QUE COME P I N G A...NO FUN INTENDED EITHER..
DOSEN;' HE KNOW HOW MANY POEPLE CAN'T STOMACH HIS THREE YEAR "VETERAN" ASS...AGAIN NO FUN INTENDED...
WHAT A JOKE THIS CLOWN ISSS!
I LIKE TO HANG AROUND JIM SO HE CAN "ORDER" ME TO GO OR DO SOMETHING, JUST SO I CAN LAUGH AND WALK AWAY!
J O K E !
ORTIZ, YOU'LL KNOW WHO I, AM...I'LL BE THE 1 DISOBEYING YOUR STUPID ASS...NO FUN HERE EITHER, WHILE WALKING AWAY GRINNING ROOOOK!
GET A VIDA.......SONACO

05-30-2008, 01:11 AM
LOLOLOL

05-30-2008, 04:35 PM
LEZ SEE WHAT HE WILL DO FOR HIS "BOY" NOW!?
DALE ORTIZ, "SAVE" HIM!

05-31-2008, 12:43 AM
Once again I see stupidity! Why are we even making posts about 1 guy. I personally think the guy is cool. Maybe some people are upset because they have been here 20 years and still cannot pass that damn test. :( You guys are sad, stop making stupid posts. This one is almost as bad as the cool commander post. And my vote goes to Cmdr. Martin by the way. lol :)

05-31-2008, 03:57 AM
Mr. Moderator: Why do you allow fellow officers trash one of their own?
I f you don't understand the spanish language, full of slander and profanity, please get somebody who does. The comments on this blog are an embarrassment for any that claims to be a police officer for the City of Miami.

05-31-2008, 04:08 AM
Mr. Moderator: Why do you allow fellow officers trash one of their own?
I f you don't understand the spanish language, full of slander and profanity, please get somebody who does. The comments on this blog are an embarrassment for any that claims to be a police officer for the City of Miami.
Then don't come here and read dummy. orr should I say Javi!

05-31-2008, 09:48 AM
If it was up to you, you would have me arrested for writing about the "obvious,"; that you sir, is a disgruntled officer that has nothing better
to do than bash a fellow officer. As long as I have access to leo affairs, I will exercise my right to make any comment that I please as long as I do not infringe on yours. I will not dis-respect an officer just because "I don't like him" and have a personal agenda like you obviously have. Get a life
and go work some overtime!

MOD 422
05-31-2008, 12:24 PM
Citizen 1. Well pal if you’re a cop and think you can do a better job by all means step up to the plate. Contact MOD 1 and convince him you should be the moderator and it is all yours.

Beyond that, Have a nice day…………..

05-31-2008, 01:35 PM
Citizen 1. Well pal if you’re a cop and think you can do a better job by all means step up to the plate. Contact MOD 1 and convince him you should be the moderator and it is all yours.

Beyond that, Have a nice day…………..
WELL SAID AND YOU KNOOWW HE'S A P.O!
JUST FROM HIS DIALECT, I/YOU CAN TELL!

05-31-2008, 09:05 PM
1. I do not want to be a moderator.

2. I am not a police officer

3. I do not question your ability as a moderator.

My previous statement has to do with the various blogs that referred to a police officer in a derogatory manner. I was under the impression that LEO Affairs has a "Zero Tolerance" in regards to calling names like, "maricon" and "pato," which where I come from would go under the heading of "unacceptable" language in a public forum.

Govern yourself accordingly.

06-02-2008, 12:32 AM
Javy is a stand up guy, he is a producer and gives a f'ck about his crew and his dept. something we should at that level follow. :evil:

On the question "si es pato" no se pero seguro que sabe donde esta el lago

BL

06-07-2008, 02:50 PM
JAVI WE ARE PROUD OF YOU. YOU DID GOOD AT THE SCENE YESTERDAY. THANX.

06-07-2008, 04:38 PM
Javi did a good job and is always trying.
Guys please help the kid and stop trying to see him eat crow. He is a good kid who is trying a bit to hard.
Guide him,dont fu@%6 him
I love u Javi

06-07-2008, 06:29 PM
he is a closet case tat egs to come out of the closet....it is funny how he runs...kinda reminds me of that guy on revenge of the nerds...with the pink legwarmers...forgot ese pato's name

06-08-2008, 01:25 AM
Javi is not only a good sgt. but a very sexy man. Love u Javi.