PDA

View Full Version : Survey

05-28-2008, 05:29 PM
V. Abbot and M. Pons, can the union put together a survey so it's members can communicate as to what we feel is ruining this department or ways to make it better. That way you can show the chief what we think about his performance and the same of his admin. That way if he refuses to make any changes, he can never say "I didn't know that was going on", kind of like what he recently said reagrding motors working the road again. This will help with future action, such as a vote of no confidence, if things continue to get worse.

05-29-2008, 01:27 AM
I concur with your noted sentiments. SENT VIA BLACKBERRY

05-29-2008, 02:05 AM
V. Abbot and M. Pons, can the union put together a survey so it's members can communicate as to what we feel is ruining this department or ways to make it better. That way you can show the chief what we think about his performance and the same of his admin. That way if he refuses to make any changes, he can never say "I didn't know that was going on", kind of like what he recently said regarding motors working the road again. This will help with future action, such as a vote of no confidence, if things continue to get worse.

Amazing that Hernandez has not formed a Quality Control Group, comprised by patrol officers, selected by their peers; not staff, to gauge what patrol and investigative officers believes needs to be accomplish in order to be more effective!

05-29-2008, 11:30 AM
Yep we the troops want to run this agency not the CHIEF or Staff ! Nice try idiot. Thats what got us here in the first place! If you dont like what he is doing move on like we are! Things will not change, you are dreaming!

05-29-2008, 01:26 PM
If you dont like what he is doing move on like we are!

A lot of people have posted over the last few months that there leaving. As of today, no one has left. I think you all full of shiiiiiiiiit.

05-29-2008, 04:45 PM
Yep we the troops want to run this agency not the CHIEF or Staff ! Nice try idiot. Thats what got us here in the first place! If you dont like what he is doing move on like we are! Things will not change, you are dreaming!

When you get some experience in police work, especially at this agency, you will learn daniel-son that it's the troops (ofc's and sgt's) that run the department. If we don't show up to work one day, there would be chaos. If admin and the chief don'tt show up to work, things actually run smoother and the ofc's and sgt's are more relaxed (kind of like the weekends). Until we have leadership in this agency that the troops respect, it will continue to be us that run this agency. Wax On Wax Off.

05-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Hey that was actually pretty good WH !

05-30-2008, 12:44 PM
Oh yea, the wax on, wax off got him . A rookie bashing thing!