PDA

View Full Version : June is Blue Flu Month

05-28-2008, 03:38 PM
OK FMPD you asked for it:

I am officially declaring June 2008 as "Blue Flu" month. If you don't know what Blue Flu is, here's a quick synopsis- For some of you guys, this should be easy (just kidding):

1. No tickets
2. No arrests (unless you have a felony situation)
3. No proactivity

Sit back and enjoy the show. You'll see when the city turns into a scene from Escape from New York, admin will be begging for Snake Pliskin to fly in on his glider, land on top of 10-19 and save them.
:cop:

05-28-2008, 03:50 PM
Excellent idea, and it hits them where it hurts, especially with tickets. The pba must stand behind the membership keeping any and all actions within guidelines. There is only strength in unity, which has been the problem here.
I can see it now ,chuckie cheese ,roger ,jayrod,mellissa, cousin vinny, and mulligan, and soto all signing out ticket books on the new traffic op.!! :twisted:

05-28-2008, 08:27 PM
Band of Brothers, I never thought that I could resort to your suggestion of :
1. No tickets
2. No arrests (unless you have a felony situation)
3. No proactivity
You make me think about a senior cop many many years ago when I started who told me one time and I'm paraphrasing him he told me " Hey baby you gotta slow down baby!, Don't you know the more you do , the more the admin. has to screw you when you mess Up!" " Go to your calls and do your signal 35's baby!" "The less you do, the less chance you have to get in trouble baby!" I said to him being the young rookie cop "your crazy man!, tickets ,arrests, and rpoactivity is my way of life!" The way cops are getting fired in this place lately , I'm beginning to believe in that advice from that senior officer. Admin. wonders why arrests are down! Sign me Up ! 40cal is putting it in nuetral for Blue Flu June ! Is IT July Yet????????????? http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/050107/050107NA27_prv.gif (alt+p)

05-28-2008, 10:13 PM
Funny, I remember the same officer giving me the same advice. I wanted to conquer the world and make a difference.

Word to the wise, the more you do, the more chances of a complaint coming in against you. Whether you were wrong or not, chances are the complaint will be taken. Depending on who is complaining, will depend on how far it goes.

I'm with you brothers and sisters. Time to take a stand.