PDA

View Full Version : What to expect if the county takes over

05-28-2008, 03:36 AM
This is what out students can expect if the county takes over:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=QQgzqO8pT14

05-29-2008, 12:39 AM
more no reports, less worky-worky, and more overweight fake blonde cops that don't want to be called "dude"???

05-29-2008, 01:23 AM
Check this one out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIHwNDpFbi0

06-20-2008, 07:45 PM
Most of you will be fired! The county won't absorb crap :roll:

06-21-2008, 01:31 AM
Don't you mean "most of you will be our supervisors within the minimum time allowed for promotional exams within the county?,and probably be my boss!!!" Because I suck a mean aaasss!!! Don't you really mean that!!!

06-21-2008, 01:46 PM
most school boards officers woul not be hired, starting with the ones that were hired based on friends and family.

06-21-2008, 03:28 PM
MDPD guest, you seem to be an ex-MDSPD officer or wantabee. MDPD is not god's gift to police. That is why Doral, Pinecrest, Sunny Isles and others where created. If MDPD took over MDSPD then talent and brains would become a requirement for all future hires. MDSPD officers lead in most agencies they go to because how hard can it be to say NO REPORT 09 for eight or ten hours.

06-21-2008, 09:54 PM
yeah in this case i am an ex school board police so i know what the hell i am talking about. Most school board brass is clueless. please reply back and tell me if you feel any different.

06-21-2008, 11:48 PM
MDPD guest, you seem to be an ex-MDSPD officer or wannabe. MDPD is not god's gift to police. That is why Doral, Pinecrest, Sunny Isles and others where created. If MDPD took over MDSPD then talent and brains would become a requirement for all future hires. MDSPD officers lead in most agencies they go to because how hard can it be to say NO REPORT 09 for eight or ten hours.

My fellow officer, the reason the communities you cite chose to form their own city and eventually their own police agencies is not the fault of the fine men and women that proudly inhabit the Brown Gown. If any one is at fault is the poor leadership that has so poorly led the Miami-Dade Police Department. The officers that labor at MDPD are among the best in the nation. They, like you are limited by the constraints of their inept command officers. Though not all command officers are slimy snails, those that are not are relegated to oblivion. Sadly, Miami-Dade County is doomed so long as Carlos, the inept, Alvarez is mayor. More disgusting, no politico of prominence had the fortitude to challenge the "naked emperor!"

Unless you have had the honor and privilege to serve in the "Brown Gown" don't talk CHIT! For you have no idea how good we are, and more, how good OUR department could be, if only we had the right leadership at the helm. I pray, that before my time is over on this earth, our County, might return to the elected Sheriff, then watch what Brown can do for all our fellow Miami-Dade Countians! In the interim, my fellow "Deputy Dogs," endeavor to persevere!

06-22-2008, 01:16 AM
Very well said Brown-4-life. Most police agencies including Metro are manipulated by the political animals of either city hall, county hall or the School Board. Elected officials that really only care about being elected and the administrative understaffs that sucked themselves into existence. Unfortunately most individuals wearing four stars in this town allow their agencies to be used, taken over by incorporation or raped with budget cuts. I agree all the men and women wearing silver badges in Miami-Dade County are to be respected regardless of the different police departments they serve. They are all in it together. By the way the School Police Chief doen't deserve his stars or a silver badge for that matter. He should be 39 for impersonating a PO.

06-22-2008, 01:19 AM
yeah in this case i am an ex school board police so i know what the hell i am talking about. Most school board brass is clueless. please reply back and tell me if you feel any different.
Yes you are right from most Captains on up.

06-22-2008, 02:45 AM
Well said. The idiot chief that the rank and file that the School Police are stuck with needs to be 39nd. He's a disgrace to all the men and women who wear a badge. The sooner that he loses his badge the better off all of us in law enforceemnt will be. Normally police impersonators are arrested. Why is he still free. Good luck my to all my brothers and sisters at MDSPD I feel your pain.

06-22-2008, 12:17 PM
Boogie down I am sure you are probably one of the clueless brass, if not what is your opinion.

Maybe you are just another officer that mdpd would not hired. lol

06-22-2008, 01:55 PM
I have served this great country both as a combat vet and now as a l.e.o. for this department. I have always prided myself in being a great judge of character. In addition, I have observed officers from this department and others just behave petty when it comes to pride because of one’s employment. It is unfortunate that we are not truly united with each others except in the line of tragedy. I have traveled around this country and seen peace officers in other states truly banned together for a common cause, something I have always wished for in the law enforcement in Miami. The army and the other respected service truly know how to ban together and we should take note.
Until we disband these divisions separated only by the color of our cloth, we will never separate ourselves and unite. These simple differences will only make things hard when we are challenged by our brass.
P.S. Leave Boogie alone………

06-22-2008, 03:28 PM
te la comerti, Mclovin. Let us all have lunch on you and pluck a real chicken and eat it!

06-22-2008, 03:56 PM
Mclovin,thank u for yur service. I will tel u why we dont unite like other dept.'s OUTSIDE of Dade,los latinos y los negros!
Most Latins will do anything to reach the top,including destroying those Latins already there and the blacks stay together and dont let others in so thats why we have the cluster down here!!
We must ALL unite and stop backstabbing and thinking only of ourselves!

06-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Alpha 66. Anytime anywhere I show you my beak. Those who know talk and those who don't walk papasito!

06-23-2008, 02:31 AM
It has been a very long time since someone has called out someone with the set of nuts that I have, boy they are big, but on occasion it does occur!!! Insecurity, boldness and stupidity are mostly to blame...I take these pages just for what they are, a source of somewhat accurate information, and pages that somewhat allow officers to take shots at others with the concealment not found in a masquerade party but deeper...I have had great service from MDPD, in my many years of service and no I am not brass, don't know if I want to be, it seems to have the unwritten tag of selling one's soul, not a tag my body could hold. I will tell you this, I doubt there are very many MDPD writers on these pages, there are however many wanna-be's!!! One thing I have yet to do, is write on the pages of another department, for what??? It seems to be dirty, almost like watching your grandmother come out of the shower and she is missing her teeth, and a very large towel, No thanks...I cannot do that! I won't!!! Now to address the AAASSShole that called me out, you wont get a rise out of me (unless you are a Jessica Alba look alike) which I doubt because you write more like Louise from the Jeffersons which would prompt me to shove my coock up my own aasss!!! I am merely writing here tonight because I can't find a hooker to blow me for $5.00, boy talk about recession!!!