PDA

View Full Version : Do you swear to tell the truth?

05-27-2008, 07:56 PM
At the town hall meeting today for all the Sheriff's candidates a lot of questions were asked by the public.

Sheriff Hall said he was NEVER involved in any way in any DUI or BUI incident. ( What about the boat incident, what about the Way matter?)

Sheriff Hall said he would never tolerate an affair between a supervisor and subordinate in any way! ( oh really!)

Sheriff Hall said no one under his command had EVER falsified information or reports. ( you might want to read the transcript from the Navarre Taser Trial!)

How do you know when a poltician is lying? His lips are moving!

05-28-2008, 08:27 PM
And we want him back in office why?

05-28-2008, 10:23 PM
Hey, you made the same post at Gulf Coast Gab so it really tells me you are politically motivated. You are making some serious allegations. So are you passing rumor along or are you prepared to act on what you say and deal in facts?

At the town hall meeting today for all the Sheriff's candidates a lot of questions were asked by the public.

Sheriff Hall said he was NEVER involved in any way in any DUI or BUI incident. ( What about the boat incident, what about the Way matter?)

If you have proof he was then take it down to the State Attorney's Office or publish it here. As for the boat, I talked to some FWC onscene and they said it could or could not be and there was no way of knowing. As for the Way matter, are you saying he was involved in the DUI? He was not even there.

Sheriff Hall said he would never tolerate an affair between a supervisor and subordinate in any way! ( oh really!)?)

He did not say it did not happen, he said he would not tolerate it happening. He has reassigned, fired, suspended, etc., in every case. If there is one that he has not, then name it.

Sheriff Hall said no one under his command had EVER falsified information or reports. ( you might want to read the transcript from the Navarre Taser Trial!)

If you are accusing a cop of lying then you need to go to the State Attorney's Office and file a complaint. However, before you look like a fool and file a false report be aware that just because something is in a trial transcript does not mean it is true.

How do you know a person is politically motivated? They post rumors on the internet to proliferate them but they will not post facts to prove the rumors true. They will accuse anyone of anything to get their candidate elected, including accusing cops of lying.

They are not the greatest candidates but Hall is definitely the better of the group.

05-29-2008, 04:49 AM
Hey, you made the same post at Gulf Coast Gab so it really tells me you are politically motivated. You are making some serious allegations. So are you passing rumor along or are you prepared to act on what you say and deal in facts?

[quote]At the town hall meeting today for all the Sheriff's candidates a lot of questions were asked by the public.

If you have proof he was then take it down to the State Attorney's Office or publish it here. As for the boat, I talked to some FWC onscene and they said it could or could not be and there was no way of knowing. As for the Way matter, are you saying he was involved in the DUI? He was not even there.

Sheriff Hall said he would never tolerate an affair between a supervisor and subordinate in any way! ( oh really!)?)

He did not say it did not happen, he said he would not tolerate it happening. He has reassigned, fired, suspended, etc., in every case. If there is one that he has not, then name it.

If you are accusing a cop of lying then you need to go to the State Attorney's Office and file a complaint. However, before you look like a fool and file a false report be aware that just because something is in a trial transcript does not mean it is true.

How do you know a person is politically motivated? They post rumors on the internet to proliferate them but they will not post facts to prove the rumors true. They will accuse anyone of anything to get their candidate elected, including accusing cops of lying.

They are not the greatest candidates but Hall is definitely the better of the group.[/quote:2u4bqe6f]

Still have a problem with the truth ?Otis ,you need to come out of the closet. Only one person could have responded in the manner of ‘eve Dep’ Guess who ? You shouldn’t be ashamed to sign on as Otis unless you have something to hide !

05-29-2008, 11:10 AM
I ain't Otis bro. I just know BS when I see it. Nothing I have said is "inside" info. On the other hand, the person making the aquisations in the posts above, AMF and SR Resident (same person, same IP address), insinuates they have the inside information.

I am calling them out for being politically motivated "wh@re$" who would lie, steal, cheat and sell out cops for political gain.

1) I was told by someone at FWC they cannot prove or disprove anything.
2) Everyone knows the Sheriff was not with DW and yet you insinuate he had a hand in the DUI.
If this is wrong and your insinuations are true, prove them.

No inside info here. You state above "Hall said he would never tolerate" and I agree that he has not. If someone had an affair with a subordinate and it was tolerated, then tell everyone the inside info you have to prove this.

This is where you PISS me off. My point is you are accusing a cop of lying and saying that the lying was condoned. The fact you would attempt to burn another cop for your political gain really sucks! So pony up and show some proof and put your name on that accusation.

People are sick of politician's lies like the ones above. You "wh@re$" will do anything and anybody to become Sheriff. When you start trying to sell out cops for your political gain you take it to an all new low.

05-30-2008, 09:08 PM
There was an affair between KM and MH and it was condoned. KM was designated as "Director" but still had all the admin stroke. Get that fact straight.

05-30-2008, 10:31 PM
There was an affair between KM and MH and it was condoned. KM was designated as "Director" but still had all the admin stroke. Get that fact straight.

Here is what I know: I heard he lost pay and took some serious hits with Otis and we all know the org chart got changed. So the "Otis don't tolerate it" line above is still true unless you got something else.

05-30-2008, 10:32 PM
People are sick of politician's lies like the ones above. You "wh@re$" will do anything and anybody to become Sheriff. When you start trying to sell out cops for your political gain you take it to an all new low.

I think this point is very true.

05-31-2008, 01:05 AM
Hall tolerated it until they got caught. Good-ol-boy to good-ol-boy. Get your facts straight.

05-31-2008, 01:52 AM
And what kind of organization tolerates such an affair without firing people?

05-31-2008, 02:21 AM
Good question. Unfortunately most organizations won't fire for that offense. The ones that do get fired usually it is because they lied about the affair.

05-31-2008, 02:23 AM
Quote of the Day:
You "wh@re$" will do anything and anybody to become Sheriff.

05-31-2008, 07:46 PM
Sheriff Hall said he would never tolerate an affair between a supervisor and subordinate in any way! ( oh really!)

That's kinda funny since the Sheriff got caught (by his daughter) doing the little blonde from the front desk (the same one he was accused of flying to Crestview in the stolen helo) just before Ivan hit. (it was on the infamous boat)
After she left the S.O. she went to Nextel.

05-31-2008, 08:19 PM

That's kinda funny since the Sheriff got caught (by his daughter) doing the little blonde from the front desk (the same one he was accused of flying to Crestview in the stolen helo) just before Ivan hit. (it was on the infamous boat)
After she left the S.O. she went to Nextel.

You are just a rumor wh@re.

I know a few things on 2 of the other candidates that are just the same... rumor. I won't say them because I am not going to sign my name. Keep posting rumors and I will slam Hall, Randle and Van Camp with the rumors about them, IAs, drinking stories, womanizing, etc., that none of them want out on the street. Roper is the only one I have not heard anything bad about.

All the candidates are worthless.

05-31-2008, 08:20 PM
Quote of the Day:
You "wh@re$" will do anything and anybody to become Sheriff.

I agree. As I said, they are all worthless.

DDG
06-02-2008, 04:53 PM

After she left the S.O. she went to Nextel. that wasnt the stolen helo... that was the helo from pinellas county.. the one that the Pinellas Sheriff ordered home, because of the Misuse of...

06-02-2008, 05:47 PM
To "guest"
If they are all worthless as far as you are concerned, then why don't you run?

Who do you consider to be worth looking at and why?

06-02-2008, 11:24 PM
J5, I want you to run... so in 4 years we can all slam you and wax on about how dissappointed we are in you.

06-03-2008, 01:10 AM
ok guest.
in 4 years i'll run and ya'll can run my mullet smelling butt up the flagpole!!!

06-03-2008, 01:56 AM
SKL back at it again... damn.

06-03-2008, 03:46 AM
Hey, J5 (Jason)....you have some great posts. Don't let anyone get your feathers ruffled.

06-03-2008, 04:11 PM
ok guest.
in 4 years i'll run and ya'll can run my mullet smelling butt up the flagpole!!!

J5 keep posting. This is good stuff. You should be Sheriff since you are the only one who can articulate the truth.

06-03-2008, 04:17 PM
ok guest.

LMAO!

06-03-2008, 04:29 PM
I ain't Otis bro. I just know BS when I see it. Nothing I have said is "inside" info. On the other hand, the person making the aquisations in the posts above, AMF and SR Resident (same person, same IP address), insinuates they have the inside information.

I am calling them out for being politically motivated "wh@re$" who would lie, steal, cheat and sell out cops for political gain.

[quote]Sheriff Hall said he was NEVER involved in any way in any DUI or BUI incident. ( What about the boat incident, what about the Way matter?)
1) I was told by someone at FWC they cannot prove or disprove anything.
2) Everyone knows the Sheriff was not with DW and yet you insinuate he had a hand in the DUI.
If this is wrong and your insinuations are true, prove them.

No inside info here. You state above "Hall said he would never tolerate" and I agree that he has not. If someone had an affair with a subordinate and it was tolerated, then tell everyone the inside info you have to prove this.

This is where you PISS me off. My point is you are accusing a cop of lying and saying that the lying was condoned. The fact you would attempt to burn another cop for your political gain really sucks! So pony up and show some proof and put your name on that accusation.

People are sick of politician's lies like the ones above. You "wh@re$" will do anything and anybody to become Sheriff. When you start trying to sell out cops for your political gain you take it to an all new low.[/quote:1ywghp1o]

you are 100% WRONG. they may be rumors but they need to be fully investigated and so far i just see words. prove them wrong with real facts or they will continue to be discussed. and i don't see where cops were sold out anywhere so quit making stuff up. until really proven to be rumor they need to remain at the forefront of the issues.

as i see it, this election is about bringing some new blood to the so that is pro-deputy and someone that will do something to make pay more equitable for deputies and that is not what we have now. we need a sheriff that will do that. so far jeff van camp is the only one putting out the word on what they will do to make it right and i like what i hear.

06-03-2008, 04:33 PM
one more thing. what will randle bring that we don't already have? funny how the only thing that is being posted by any supporters is just attacks and how great they are and how qualified they are. as i said, van camp is the only one that is putting out a positive agenda. all the others are trying to destroy the other candidates so they will look good.

06-03-2008, 10:26 PM
GuestER, those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Randle has plenty positive to say, but you won't find it on boards like this because all they do is talk trash and put others down. I don't see Van Camp people saying positive things on here either. All that is said on here is negative - the chance to say anything positive doesn't exist because it's bashed too fast.

06-04-2008, 12:24 PM
Once again everyone is wrong BUT SRSO! I think Haines is an excellent PIO, but to see him back peddle from the child abuse arrest was sad! Once again everyone else is wrong but Hall and his staff. Here comes another LAW SUIT.How much more can the tax payers afford in Santa Rosa County?

06-05-2008, 12:12 AM
Once again everyone is wrong BUT SRSO! I think Haines is an excellent PIO, but to see him back peddle from the child abuse arrest was sad! Once again everyone else is wrong but Hall and his staff. Here comes another LAW SUIT.How much more can the tax payers afford in Santa Rosa County?

That's ignorant --- are you a cop because if you are you should know you have to investigate child abuse complaints --- especially those that make national news. Go start another thread if the investigation was bumbled or something. We all already agree on this thread to replace Otis we are just debating with who. On that note, I live in Milton and am voting for Jeff!

06-05-2008, 01:27 PM
The key word is "investigate"! It was plainly stated by childrens services that they were made well aware there were extenuating medical circumstances and ignored it.After the courts exonerate her you do not go on tv and continue to call it abuse.

06-06-2008, 01:49 AM
The key word is "investigate"! It was plainly stated by childrens services that they were made well aware there were extenuating medical circumstances and ignored it.After the courts exonerate her you do not go on tv and continue to call it abuse.

Just because the SAO does not go forward with the prosecution does not mean that there was abuse and neglect.

You sound like you have inside facts. Share them. Otherwise, quit guessing.

06-06-2008, 01:50 AM

Just because the SAO does not go forward with the prosecution does not mean that there was NOT abuse and neglect.

You sound like you have inside facts. Share them. Otherwise, quit guessing.

06-07-2008, 02:11 PM
So now you are saying the SAO committed nonfeasance????

06-10-2008, 03:08 PM
From the PNJ news site

tallking wrote:

6/10/2008 8:43:00 AM Oh Rader, come on now! You're forgetting that NW Florida is the hypocrisy capital of the universe. All the sanctimonious witch burners and "other-judgers" howl constantly for "accountability" for every flaw in everyone -- except of course, themselves... Ms. Markes' reputation and life are shattered, and you won't hear so much as the first "I'm sorry" from any of the brain surgeons who did this to her. tallking

Rader wrote:

Well now that the "Sanctimonious Witch Burners" have been found out, who is going to restore this poor woman's reputation? Who is going to pay all the money she is lost defending her self from these bogus charges?
6/10/2008 7:58:52 AM Well now that the "Sanctimonious Witch Burners" have been found out, who is going to restore this poor woman's reputation? Who is going to pay all the money she is lost defending her self from these bogus charges?