PDA

View Full Version : Jon Johnson

05-27-2008, 03:05 PM
Seen you guys have been asking questions over on the WGPD board about Jon. He is an outstanding leader, and one that commands respect. From what I have seen and read about your Police Chief, is that JJ's resume is better and more extensive then his. He will fight for his officers and stand up in the face of adverisity. JJ stands on princples and will fight for you guys to get the things you need to do your job. We have lost a good leader and soley becuase are Chief is to political and JJ is not. It is odd to hear that he was recommended for the Lt's postion from are Chief. Love the Chargers.
Good luck,

JC

05-27-2008, 09:35 PM
HOPEFULLY HE HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO STAND UP TO THE CITY MANAGER, THAT IS WHERE ALL THE PROBLEMS IN CLERMONT COME FROM.

06-30-2008, 08:57 PM
I doubt it, he never stood up to our old chief and city manager!

09-01-2009, 01:21 AM
Jon Johnson is as cowardly and spineless as they come, I guess that's why the Chief chose him for the LT position, because he probably knew the other candidates would not have sided with him and do all of the unethical stuff that goes on there. With the exception of MM, if he was have chose him it would have been too obvious since he was always under his desk...There were problems before Jon Johnson, but I believe they got 500% worst with him there. But Jon doesn't have an empty closet like most people tend to believe...stay tuned