PDA

View Full Version : Vote for who?

05-27-2008, 04:36 AM
Come on guys,--let's get serious--who should we support? With all the rumors swirling, who really is the best man for the job?

05-27-2008, 02:32 PM
Cameron

05-27-2008, 09:05 PM
Hoffman.....that's right the correct choice isn't running....darn!!!

05-27-2008, 09:30 PM
CAMERON!!

05-27-2008, 09:32 PM
Definetely CAMERON!!!

05-27-2008, 10:54 PM
CAMERON !!! We dont wanna go back 20 years do we? Maybe Richards changed and learned some in the last few years, but can we take that chance??? make sure you tell your peeps...CAMERON!!!

05-28-2008, 12:54 AM
Worch all the way. Consider NO CARO ... NO LIBBY ... NO KENVILLE ... This is the only way we will get change. If you like running behind the criminals pulling 60's etc like we are then vote accordingly.

05-28-2008, 04:44 AM
Worch is evil. Cameron seems like a nice guy but a vote for him means a vote for the current situation.

It's good to flush away the brass every for years or so, but I'd hate to see a turd like Worch float back to the top of the bowl.

Remember folks; If its yellow(cameran). let it mellow. If its brown(worch), flush it down! :lol:

05-28-2008, 11:44 AM
CAMERON...He can only do so much to change things right now with the situation being what it is...Vote Cameron and there will be change, no more BS 60's in response to a crime issue, trust me!!

Def Cameron

05-28-2008, 12:33 PM
CAMERON!!!!

05-28-2008, 01:22 PM
Ummm...Cameron

05-28-2008, 06:31 PM
I am voting for D. Roguska, she has the biggest balls

05-28-2008, 07:59 PM
Devries

05-28-2008, 08:54 PM
Go krusty the clown!

05-28-2008, 09:31 PM
worch....cameron is just like this admin...he is no different

05-28-2008, 10:17 PM
CAMERON..I've been here through several admins. Cameron is a good man, and the easiest most down to earth to deal with. He is good with people and will be good to his employees..Cameron for sure

05-29-2008, 05:39 AM
CAMERON..I've been here through several admins. Cameron is a good man, and the easiest most down to earth to deal with. He is good with people and will be good to his employees..Cameron for sure

You not even suppose to write a Move UTC,,, UNLESS the deputy is ran over!!!!

05-29-2008, 05:44 AM

You not even suppose to write a Move UTC,,, UNLESS the deputy is ran over!!!!

I heard someone got paper on them for writing a Move Citation, why can' t we have video in our cars, money is not the issues,,look at CG in accreditation!!

05-29-2008, 12:15 PM
CAMERON..YES

05-30-2008, 09:53 PM
Vote Cameron, he knows we need some changing, and he's a good guy

06-02-2008, 08:59 AM
Worch is evil. Cameron seems like a nice guy but a vote for him means a vote for the current situation.

It's good to flush away the brass every for years or so, but I'd hate to see a turd like Worch float back to the top of the bowl.

Remember folks; If its yellow(cameran). let it mellow. If its brown(worch), flush it down! :lol:

Please explain how RW is evil in performing his job duties so we have better info, all bs & gossip aside. People's personal lives should be kept personal & not enter election fray unless the behavior is seriously unbecoming or violating ethical codes. BC just doesn't seem to have the right stuff, he seems to be MIA alot. He is a nice guy, we have alot of nice guys. Does he really have the experience and know how to be out #1 man without JD there with him as a tag team? He was appointed years ago yes, he submitted an ap to be appointed. To keep throwing around the popular Jeb Bush name is not enough to sell me on the goods. Please reply with strait up info, not propaganda and bs please. The toilet remarks are funny but this is a really serious matter that will affect us for years to come. It should not be a popularity contest & sh*t slinging fest. Thanks.

06-02-2008, 02:32 PM

YOU NEED SOME CHANGING??? HE IS THE ADMIN., SO NO CHANGES THERE. HE IS A GOOD GUY, SO WHERE DOES THAT GET YOU. YOU ARE STILL GOING TO DEAL WITH DONNA, LIBBY, MARK, ALL YES PEOPLE. THEY DO NOTHING FOR US, BUT EVERYTHING TO COVER UP FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

06-04-2008, 12:59 AM

YOU NEED SOME CHANGING??? HE IS THE ADMIN., SO NO CHANGES THERE. HE IS A GOOD GUY, SO WHERE DOES THAT GET YOU. YOU ARE STILL GOING TO DEAL WITH DONNA, LIBBY, MARK, ALL YES PEOPLE. THEY DO NOTHING FOR US, BUT EVERYTHING TO COVER UP FOR THEIR BENEFIT.

I thought DR had the biggest balls. How could she be a yes person? Obviously you don't know her. She has always stood on what is right, not what someone else wants. You should get your facts straight!!!

06-05-2008, 01:28 PM

I thought DR had the biggest balls. How could she be a yes person? Obviously you don't know her. She has always stood on what is right, not what someone else wants. You should get your facts straight!!!

DR you need to stay off this site and get back to work.