PDA

View Full Version : Professional Courtesy

05-26-2008, 02:51 AM
What ever happened to professional courtesy? I'm a FL deputy and was traveling through your county trying to get to the airport and one of your Deputies wrote me a ticket. I know we are not above the law, but show a little professional courtesy guys. FHP is one thing, but writing your fellow deputies is another. What is going on over in your county?

05-26-2008, 12:36 PM
and we know this to be true because your name is really guest 33 and not one of the local kooks coming on here to start trouble.

05-26-2008, 01:17 PM
Where, When and Who...

mod 511
05-26-2008, 02:07 PM
Where, When and Who...

To all posters..

Where and when is fine. The posting of another Deputies name is wrong.

Mod 511

05-26-2008, 04:32 PM
SR 50 just west of the turnpike. Friday about 12. Unit 589. part of the traffic unit. This is a real deputy not some guy trying to start shit. I am just posting on here to see what the heck is up with not given professional courtesy.

05-26-2008, 08:00 PM
How far west of the turnpike were you? It sounds like you were in Orange or Lake County. Also, the car number you describe hasn't been in use at this agency i years.

05-26-2008, 10:45 PM
By your rules ,, As long as you do not defame the person you can name them You need you need to check the TERMS and CONDITIONS....

mod 511
05-26-2008, 11:01 PM
By your rules ,, As long as you do not defame the person you can name them You need you need to check the TERMS and CONDITIONS....

The posting of another officers name to bash/slam him or her for not showing professional courtesy is wrong. Thus against the "Terms of Use".

LEOAFFAIRS is an opportunity to voice your opinion, ask questions, become more informed, make a stand or engage in a healthy debate.

In submitting messages to forums, you agree to strictly limit yourself to discussions about the subject matter for which the forums are intended.

This is not a SLAM site and the forums should be used constructively.

Mod 511

05-26-2008, 11:55 PM
You assume that someone is going to bad mouth someone... Until that happens you can post it.... We can inquire about this type of information... the PRESS can print it so can we...

mod 511
05-27-2008, 12:05 AM
You assume that someone is going to bad mouth someone... Until that happens you can post it.... We can inquire about this type of information... the PRESS can print it so can we...

Just play by the rules and you will be fine.

Thanks,

Mod 511

05-27-2008, 02:21 AM
thanks MOD for getting this board in shape. not a bash site.. keep up the good work mod

05-27-2008, 10:33 AM
We are playing by the rules MOD511 The reason we are inquiring is because if this person is near the turnpike than they were not near our county problem resolved... You are a monitor for this site. Please do not play GOD...

05-27-2008, 10:52 AM
No I live in Hernando County. I know I was in Hernando County. And I am sorry the unit number was wrong. Looked at the ticket again it was 596.

05-27-2008, 11:56 AM
i also meant to say the suncoast parkway. Sorry for the confusion typed it up real quick.

05-27-2008, 10:53 PM
hey driver u were doing 86 in a 55 on cortez. the courtesy u got was not going to court or jail. your driving record shows previous tickets for over 90 mph and 80 mph. and your most likely a correction officer. the deputy that pulled you is a very good one . SLOW DOWN before you kill someone

05-27-2008, 11:56 PM
86 in a 55 you deserved a ticket and I would if I did that but I like my career. we are not above the law guest 33.

05-28-2008, 02:34 AM
I will extend my courtesy DONT DO 31 OVER THE SPEED LIMIT. there it is for you. Your Welcome

MOD 1
05-28-2008, 03:54 AM
hey driver u were doing 86 in a 55 on cortez. the courtesy u got was not going to court or jail. your driving record shows previous tickets for over 90 mph and 80 mph. and your most likely a correction officer. the deputy that pulled you is a very good one . SLOW DOWN before you kill someone

86 in a 55 you deserved a ticket and I would if I did that but I like my career. we are not above the law guest 33.

I will extend my courtesy DONT DO 31 OVER THE SPEED LIMIT. there it is for you. Your Welcome

All 3 of these posts were by the same poster trying to look like 3 different posters. This is a violation of the Terms of Use. The poster was banned.

Mod 1

05-28-2008, 11:19 AM
definately not a corrections deputy. And I talked with the deputy and explained why I was speeding and honestly did not realize I was doing that speed. I realize we are not above the law, and have not thought that for a second. And after talkin with co workers, it came to my attention that the same deputy wrote another deputy that was only doin about 12 over. But that is fine that is her thing. Those previous tickets you are talking about I was 16 years old you idiot!!!!

05-31-2008, 04:29 PM
i posted the second of what was said to be the same poster. didnt post the others,.,.

05-31-2008, 11:11 PM
my bad mod misread wasnt my post..i posted elsewhere keep up the good work

01-09-2009, 10:52 PM
What ever happened to professional courtesy? I'm a FL deputy and was traveling through your county trying to get to the airport and one of your Deputies wrote me a ticket. I know we are not above the law, but show a little professional courtesy guys. FHP is one thing, but writing your fellow deputies is another. What is going on over in your county?

Follow the rules of the road and you don't have any worries.

Why should a professional courtesy be given when you are endangering lives with the speed you were going? If you can't pay the fine, don't do the crime!!!