PDA

View Full Version : GEEZ

05-24-2008, 04:33 PM
GEEZ...PLEASE read NETWORKS post 'THE TRUTH"...if you disagree with this post you need to LEAVE!!!!take the buyout...or whatever it takes, because you do not belong in the law enforcement profession..also if you think that our site on leo affairs is negative..go look at ST PETE'S!!!TAMPA PD SITE....THIS IS A LIGHTWEIGHT FORUM COMPARED TO THOSE!!

05-24-2008, 07:17 PM
So if I dont agree I dont belong in the profession? What an interesting statement. So I have to be a sheep and blindly follow all the malcontents passing out koolaid? Please. Yes some good points are made but there is a problem. Those complaints have been made by every "generation" of officers for decades, including this agency. This is not the worst morale has ever been and we are certainly not in CRISIS chicken little. Every one wants July to come and a new chief to swoop in and fix everything. Sure, changes will be made as is done whenever a new chief takes over anywhere, not just here. And all those crying in their soup right now because they have been passed over for specialty or supervisor spots will STILL be crying. They fail to understand that a new chief will not want to promote whiny, lazy jerks anymore than the present one does.

And by the way, I couldnt care less what problems Tampa and Saint Pete have, why do you?

05-24-2008, 07:49 PM
OHHH, I don't know geeeeez, we lost 7 people in the last 45 days , in an agency slated for 180 ,but can't get out of the 160's, thats a crisis!! And furthermore,you have probably never been anywhere else except Mcdonalds and winn dixie, so what the hell do you know about law enforcement?! What does it matter detail or not, does that change you from being a cabana boy? put a bow on a poodle and its still a dog!! You think getting some skate detail or house mouse position makes you a better cop? What do you know about whiny and lazy ,did you complain "back in the day" when you were crisco pole dancing and the fat swish queens didn't tip well???!!
You and admin. cop cannot belong to a brotherhood that consists anything more than yourselves, so in a way you are a lazy whiney little jizzbag, that no-one agrees with. don't use the koolaid line either spoon boy, get your own. It doesn't matter what agency you belong to either ****head-a cop is a cop!! Now go back to your my space page ,and hopefully we'll see you when you get snared in a dateline sting with chris hanson :P

05-24-2008, 09:20 PM
Geez man. Did someone pee in your Wheaties this morning? Take a deep breath and go read you own post. What on earth has gotten you so angry? Your BP must be shooting through the roof. So 7 people left. Why? Did all of them leave becuse the agency "sucks". No. They each have their own reasons. Maybe they tired of hearing you ***** about things you dont know about. I've seen years where 30 or 40 people left. The place didnt collapse, the calls got handled and bad guys went to jail. It was even done before Law Enforcement Experts like your self, with your months of experience , ever came along. I've said it before, I'll say it again: worry about yourself and, eventually, good things will follow.

05-24-2008, 09:26 PM
And by the way. You say we are slated for 180 officers but cant get out of the 160's. You are probably right. But its not just us that have that problem. Last year Collier County hired something like 120 deputies for a net gain of 14 people! The industry is struggling everywhere. Why hasnt your great wealth of Law Enforcement knowledge told you that?

05-24-2008, 09:35 PM
So if I dont agree I dont belong in the profession? What an interesting statement. So I have to be a sheep and blindly follow all the malcontents passing out koolaid? Please. Yes some good points are made but there is a problem. Those complaints have been made by every "generation" of officers for decades, including this agency. This is not the worst morale has ever been and we are certainly not in CRISIS chicken little. Every one wants July to come and a new chief to swoop in and fix everything. Sure, changes will be made as is done whenever a new chief takes over anywhere, not just here. And all those crying in their soup right now because they have been passed over for specialty or supervisor spots will STILL be crying. They fail to understand that a new chief will not want to promote whiny, lazy jerks anymore than the present one does.

And by the way, I couldnt care less what problems Tampa and Saint Pete have, why do you?

READ("THE TRUTH") AGAIN GEEZ!!!NOTHING IS TALKED IN THAT (POST)ABOUT PEOPLE CRYING OVER SPECIALTY UNITS...I DO AGREE WITH YOU WE ARE NOT IN ANY TYPE OF "CRISIS" MODE, BUT WE ARE IN A PIVOTAL TRANSITION TIME AT -FMPD.

A NEW CHIEF IS NOT GOING TO FIX ISSUES OVERNIGHT, BUT ONE THAT LISTEN'S ATTENTIVELY TO THEIR EMPLOYEES, AND DOES THE RIGHT THINGS TO IMPLEMENT THE NECESSARY EQUIPMENT CHANGES AND SHOW'S PRIDE AND LEADERSHIP IN THEIR AGENCY WILL IMPROVE MORAL, THAT IN ITSELF WILL GO A LONG WAY. NOT ONLY THAT THEY WOULD PROBABLY BE NEVER FORGOTTEN BY THEIR SUBORDINATES AND TALKED ABOUT POSITIVELY FOR A LONG TIME AFTER THEY RETIRE ETC..

NETWORK NEVER TALKS ABOUT IN THE "TRUTH" ABOUT PROMOTIONAL WHINING EITHER, AND I BET YOU HE OR SHE IS NOT A MALCONTENT BUT A TEAM PLAYER.

GEEZ.. HOW DO YOU REALLY KNOW WHAT PAST GENERATION POLICE OFFICER'S COMPLAINED ABOUT??SERIOUSLY, DID YOU EVER INTERVIEW ANY? OR WAS IT ONE OF YOUR RESEARCH REPORTS FOR HODGES UNIVERSITY?

THE PAST IS THE PAST..IT IS TIME TO MOVE INTO THE 21'ST CENTURY ..IF YOU ARE IN SUPERVISION AT -FMPD- BE PART OF THE SOLUTION TO HELP SOLVE SOME OF THE ISSUES THAT (NETWORK) TALKS ABOUT..RATHER THAN BRUSH IT OFF..

NOT EVERYONE THAT COMES ON LEOAFFAIRS IS A MALCONTENT..THIS IS JUST ANOTHER WAY FOR ONE TO TALK ABOUT ISSUES IN POLICE DEPARTMENTS. :) [/img][/quote][/b][/code]

05-24-2008, 10:28 PM
I will never need law enf. lessons from the likes of you servant boy. Maybe thats part of the problem -that you just worry about yourself!
Don't hang on to every word ,that attrition example I gave you may be similar in other agencies for now, but its been constant here over the years. So lets talk experience fudgepacker!!! This agency is not accredited yet almost every one around us is. Could it be that we could never withstand someone coming in and seeing our ugly truths as well as our fabrication of stats??
The city is half minority, yet we only have 10% minority officers in the dept.with over 1 year experience, and they leave in a higher percentage than others. Your logic is hard to swallow and is narrow minded. You sound just as whiney as anyone else on this post ,and its hard to swallow that you are a happy little bee. Its also hard to swallow that you arent part of admin. ,so maybe you should just stop swallowing... 8)

05-24-2008, 10:32 PM
Anyway geez, I thought you would find something better to do, since all you 3rd floor mice are off for the holiday weekend. Now stay the hell off the cops post and go back to your my space page and talk to your friends in san francisco and tell them what BEASTS we are!! :roll:

05-24-2008, 10:40 PM
7 people left in 45 days? Whats gonna happen when cape and lcso offer buyouts and are than looking to hire certified people that have under 5 years on, its possible your gonna loose a huge percentage of your junior patrol officers - esepcially when bribed with a brand new car to take home!

05-24-2008, 10:44 PM
so whos gonna take the open winkler spot and the open spot on bike patrol? who else is gonna leave?

05-24-2008, 11:04 PM
And by the way, I couldnt care less what problems collier county s.o. has, so why do you? 8)

05-25-2008, 12:04 AM
I dont care about Collliers problems, I simply tried to relay information for your benefit. I have not read posts on their sites nor care to. You want the new chief to listen to you and his other subordinates. That sounds all warm and fuzzy but its your job to listen to him and do what he says. If you have equipment problems submit a sheet. If it doesnt get resolved ask your Sgt to look in to it and so on. What you might find is that Admin would love to give you EVERYTHING you want but are forced to deal with a budget THEY DO NOT SET!! I am not defending them by any means. But facts are facts. Equipment shortages have been happening for years and will probably continue. In fact with the pending tax shortages will get worse.You know, educated cop, at least your passion is controlled and well spoken unlike 136 who has to resort to name calling in order to enhance the size of his manhoood. Keep up the good fight!

05-25-2008, 12:27 AM
I dont care about Collliers problems, I simply tried to relay information for your benefit. I have not read posts on their sites nor care to. You want the new chief to listen to you and his other subordinates. That sounds all warm and fuzzy but its your job to listen to him and do what he says. If you have equipment problems submit a sheet. If it doesnt get resolved ask your Sgt to look in to it and so on. What you might find is that Admin would love to give you EVERYTHING you want but are forced to deal with a budget THEY DO NOT SET!! I am not defending them by any means. But facts are facts. Equipment shortages have been happening for years and will probably continue. In fact with the pending tax shortages will get worse.You know, educated cop, at least your passion is controlled and well spoken unlike 136 who has to resort to name calling in order to enhance the size of his manhoood. Keep up the good fight!

Do you honestly think that if "we" went to the ADMIN and told them about the equipment needs and our compalints they would do something about that. Tell me something "Geez", isn't a Supervisor supposed to be aware of the problems within the agency not to mention at the shift level and be able to come up with some sort of solution before they are brought to "light'?

You said it, the equipment need has been around for quite some time. Yes, I will say that our equipment has improved over the years, but what about everything else. I honestly believe that if we voiced our concerns to ADMIN, they would label us as they have other is the past, "whiners".

That is the term commonly associated with people who voice their opinions when they need somthing or see something as not being right.

So, what has been done to fix these problems? Oh I know, they continue on to this date, and pretend they don't exist. What happened to the "Suggestion Box" that used to be up on the 3rd floor, what about the Chief's open door policy? I tell you what, they are gone as is the morale.

Who can we voice our concerns to but one another. We certainly can't go to a Supervisor, because he or she will in turn tell another Supervisor, and eventually it will make its way back to ADMIN that he or she was complaining. Nothing is done to fix the problem, but the officer, detective, Sergeant is labeled as a whiner or trouble maker.

Does what I write make any SENSE, or am I speaking to the "deaf"?

05-25-2008, 12:43 AM
Geez, don't be offended I only resort to name calling when its to a brainwashed dillusional a--hole! But I am sorry the truth hurts, and FEEL sorry for you because you just don't get it ,which makes you part of the problem.

05-25-2008, 04:27 AM
Guest 3. Your post says it all. You have informed neither your seargent or admin of your concerns. You are therefore nothing more than a whiner.

"Do you honestly think that if "we" went to the ADMIN and told them about the equipment needs and our compalints they would do something about that" "We certainly can't go to a Supervisor" is what YOU said. You complain about something you have not tried to fix. That is a whiner. You made youself to look as stupid as you are. I have no sympathy for you of any kind. And 136/ Never mind. It would be a waste of time to say anything at all to you. Go ahead, call me some more names, I know it fills your black heart with emptiness.

05-25-2008, 05:03 AM
Guest 3. Your post says it all. You have informed neither your seargent or admin of your concerns. You are therefore nothing more than a whiner.

"Do you honestly think that if "we" went to the ADMIN and told them about the equipment needs and our compalints they would do something about that" "We certainly can't go to a Supervisor" is what YOU said. You complain about something you have not tried to fix. That is a whiner. You made youself to look as stupid as you are. I have no sympathy for you of any kind. And 136/ Never mind. It would be a waste of time to say anything at all to you. Go ahead, call me some more names, I know it fills your black heart with emptiness.

LOVE IS DEFINITELY IN THE AIR!!!!!!

Geez……you seem to have all the answers. Obviously you don't get it...monkey breath, your not as smart as you claim to be. Please stop YOUR whining. You’re clueless and a dumbass.:arrow::idea: And I say this with lots of love. You have been around too long and still can't figure out what’s going on around you. Dude....it’s definitely time for you to retire. As the saying goes “You can't teach an old dog new tricks”.

Baroni wants to see you in his office right now!!!!!!!!

What's that song again?

nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah hey hey hey Goooodbye...........

05-25-2008, 05:12 AM
OK smart guy (at least you think you are) here it is. because after the supervisiors meeting the other night, WE all know the admin reads these pages (no matter what you say IT IS TRUE, they do). here is a short list of what every PATROL OFFICER (not a specialty unit, who pawns there work off to patrol officers. so before you try to reply, i am in one, i just do my own work).

1. at the very least vehicles that run safe with under 70,000 miles on them, not 100000 plus and then some and then some more

2. vehicles that are not 8 years old, lets be honest here, we have PATROL vehilces from every year of the last decade

3. MDTs for everyone, it just makes sense and keeps dispatch free for an emergency

4. PATROL RIFLES and SHOTGUNS, this is really a no brainer !!!!!!!!!

5. uniformed top lights, makes the Department at least look high speed

6. the same color cars, the uniformaty, para-military thing

7. STOP STICKS, agian lets be honest here

8. 4 GOOD tires, God forbid the barn gives out two let alone all four

9. camera systems, this will stop all the BS complaints

10. spare tires with the proper jack, agian, a no brainer

this is all STANDARD, BASIC Law Enforcement equipment (of our time) that EVERYONE is trained with at the Acadamy. so tell why don't ALL OUR OFFICERS HAVE THEM ????? THIS IS NOT A COMPLAINT, it is (as you asked for geez) A REQUEST.

05-25-2008, 08:49 AM
Geez, I was wondering did you ever marry your old downtown bike partner/ boyfriend officer Bocelli? I heard rumors that your coming back around to your old rainbow warrior days with Sgt VCU aka thunder thighs!

05-25-2008, 02:33 PM
Of course we hope admin is reading this ,and of course they are, well critters, give a spit in the can, cause when the day is over and july comes in the form of your exit ,retirement etc. ,you will all be mere mortals again.
Then tell me how can you look at yourselves for the years of crap and injustice, no blame, you havent won crap, havent done crap, you just kept status quo, maybe a little under the table from alligator tow, maybe a land deal for hilt. w/fox. You guys were neither leaders or cops, just common kossacks, and may what goes around come around to you 10 fold!!

05-25-2008, 04:24 PM
one little, two little, three little sgts.....four little, five little, six little Lts....seven little, eight little nine little bootle lickers....ten little hilton clones

TAKE THE BUYOUT AND BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND !!!!

THE UNION WON WAR, CHANGE YOUR BOOTS TOOLBOX !!!!!

05-25-2008, 09:34 PM
FOP is the answer

05-25-2008, 10:20 PM
FOP is the answer

The PBA is working quite well enough. While I don't believe you have earned the raises you have gotten, Cecil has been doing a fine job so far. I am not authorizing a switch to the FOP, so do not bring it up again. If you GED'ers need a new union, a memo will be issued advising you of the pending change. More likely I will ban the PBA and the FOP and stop all of this contract nonsense. This will open the doors to a much smoother running department and make it easier to promote the right people into the right positions.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!

05-26-2008, 11:37 PM
OOOOOOOOKKKKKKKKKK :!: