PDA

View Full Version : Stopping traffic enforcement on NE 3 Ave:

05-24-2008, 04:13 AM
This is one where I do hope that citizens are reading these threads. City Hall corruption is unbelievable in this city. And they accuse US of being corrupt?! David Hebert, Asst City Manager, has halted traffic enforcement on an entire city street because he was offended by officers not wanting to speak to him as they were busy enforcing traffic laws for citizens' safety? So much for having the Ft Lauderdale citizens' safety first and foremost. Hebert is constantly making poor decisions by how he is offended or who he doesn't like. Great management... if anyone else can expound on this, please advise...

05-25-2008, 03:24 AM
Well, as a citizen who knows more than most, I will be calling regarding the signal 12 drivers on NE 3 Av. Every time I witness one, I will be calling. I also moniter Dist 1, 2, and 3 dispatch channels, and when a supervisor 10-66's the unit when there is a legit complaint, I will do a freedom of information request for dispatch tapes and logs to find out why no one responds. I am in full support of y'all, and will do what I can to irritate city hall, just for chits& grins.
Hopefully, this will help.