PDA

View Full Version : Jam

05-23-2008, 07:31 PM
I heard the new unit JAM has three openings and that they are now VCD anyone know if they will be advertising the positions. I heard it's a great unit to be in reference gang members etc.

05-23-2008, 09:46 PM
you heard wrong positions are filled

05-23-2008, 10:24 PM
you heard wrong positions are filled

when did they post for positions?

05-25-2008, 12:47 AM
It was not posted it's all about who you know. The unit is made out of friends and friends of friends. Don't miss understand most of the guys and girls within the unit are good cops, but never the less you need to know someone to get in.

Actually they did post the position. It was sent all user message about 6 months ago.

05-26-2008, 08:46 PM
I heard there were two openings but they have not moved on putting out the positions just yet. Oh, and by the way the d/s in the unit are 10-8. JC, GM and HA

05-27-2008, 01:08 AM
nice abe

08-11-2009, 03:16 AM
tt

08-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Isn't it just plain wrong that in 2009 we still have to ASK if a position or assignment will be posted so that all who are eligible may apply for the position? We have to ask in the PBSO under Sheriff Ric Bradshaw if this time, will it be handled fairly with integrity and honesty and no political back-room ol' buddy taking care of buddy. Sickening and it is time for him to go. No, I am not Aahara but I am sure as heck solidly behind finding a candidate that will turn our Agency around....and quick!

08-12-2009, 02:39 AM
There is no cospiricy here, did you see th posting for VCD several months ago, if you did then Jam is part of VCD. If you didn't then you need to check yor Email and the apps page. You are all adults (at least in age) and should not be spoon fed information....now remenebr the Jam is part of VCD....the posting is closing soon....the posting is closing in 2 days....the posting is closed. Nothing broken here, just requires a little responsabilty on your part.....stay safe

Texas
08-15-2009, 11:22 PM
Isn't it just plain wrong that in 2009 we still have to ASK if a position or assignment will be posted so that all who are eligible may apply for the position? We have to ask in the PBSO under Sheriff Ric Bradshaw if this time, will it be handled fairly with integrity and honesty and no political back-room ol' buddy taking care of buddy. Sickening and it is time for him to go. No, I am not Aahara but I am sure as heck solidly behind finding a candidate that will turn our Agency around....and quick!
Whoever told you life was fair? Fair doesn't exist.
If you want to get in a unit go talk to them. Express an interest. Tell someone of authority there how much you want to be there and how good you will perform. Tell them to keep you in mind for when there's an opening. If nothing else, when it eventually gets posted you will have a leg up. So is that kissing ass?
OK, this: Whoever told you kissing ass was bad? It often leads to making love.
So let's put two great myths away. (1)Things are not fair, and they are not supposed to be. (2) Kissing ass is not bad, and it can be done with integrity.
Maybe this should be a whole new subject?

08-16-2009, 07:50 AM
THE JAM UNIT IS NOT NEW IT'S BEEN AROUND FOR 2 YRS!

08-16-2009, 10:43 AM
j.a.m. just a mess
t.a.c. they ain t commin

08-30-2009, 09:03 PM
Oh shut up! There is no way you've been here very long.
That crap happens EVERYWHERE. It used to happen all the time and it was so bad that they didn't even try to hide it.

Stop hitting the [DELETE] button and try reading the posts for openings. I remember seeing it on Outlook.
Do you actually think Ric Bradshaw is wasting his time filling positions like JAM with his friends?
Give me a break!!!!!!!!!

08-30-2009, 09:37 PM
I am a CP deputy and I have worked with the jam unit and some are 10-8 guys. There is no one in the unit that has been pick by Admin. They all applied. They work Lake Worth, Riveria Beach and other areas where the hardest Juveniles/gang members commit the worst crimes.They have intel that helps. So don't throw crap on here if you have no idea what they do or how they got their positions.

08-30-2009, 10:12 PM
well

RETIRED LT 275
08-31-2009, 06:10 PM
Hello Everyone,

If I were sheriff, this issue would be resolved by posting every opening in the agency in human resources.

What do you think?

Pat Aahara

09-01-2009, 05:57 PM
Pat-if you were the Sheriff-Hell would be frozen over

09-07-2009, 02:54 AM
Peanut Butter