PDA

View Full Version : Locked &Loaded

05-23-2008, 05:20 PM
Admin Rep. achieving higher education , you and number 1 graduates from Labelle High school HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My diploma from elementary school from yankeeville is worth more than your high school diploma! What did you guys study herding cattle 101, and Introduction to Horse Dung Fertilization Techniques, I agree with your idea of dismantling the Professional Bowlers Association. I mean I want a God Damn Refund! I mean I'm sick and tired of P.B.A. president Humpty Dumpty using all of our money , to travel all over the country and state selling golf clubs & shaking hands with politicians. I got an idea instead of stuffing my work E-mail with useless crap about keeping our members informed propaganda. Start giving us information about a buy out plan, details about a new contract with items such as salary increases ,improved medical benefits, and improvements on our equipment deficiency .How about informing us how PBA is Representing its memebers now that the City Manager is be blamed for all the terminations. Humpty Dumpty you better get with the program , or you going to be instore for a big fall. Young officers pay attention , you guys make up the majority of this police department now , aren't you sick of looking at fellow officers you went to the academy with who are employed at Cape Coral P.D.& L.C.S.O. driving new take home cars , with the top of the line equipment, getting paid more than you , and they're recieving better benefits than you. Stop getting force fed with the old G.O.B. slogan " We might not Have Those Things, But You Get Unmeasurable Experience In The Field Here !" I say they can take they're Experience and shove up thier A!*! Bottom line your working in the most Dangerous area in SWFlorida, Driving around in Fred Flinstone Patrol Units w/Dino as your siren box, your underpaid , and your taking it squarley in the rear end when its comes to having your family on your health benefits plan! Young officers you need to start attending meetings , and make your voice heard. Since Crime is Down 53% here in Disney Land , I say "Show Me The Money" , because after all (U.C.R.) under reporting crime reports Is hard god damn work ! In meetings with the city manager ,he has been very receptive to the Idea of officers being represented by an alternative union during discipline hearings and contract negotiations . Admin Rep. did you hear that F.O.P. is making a come Back!!!!!!!!!!

OFFICERS DUE YOUR JOB, JUST DO IT IN WAYS THAT YOU ABLE TO LOOK AT YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR, AND NOT BE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY! Follow the footsteps of some damn good supervisors Capt.Fair, Lt. Eads, Sgt. Jelks, Sgt Smith, & Sgt. Bernice these guys lead by example ,approachable, color blind, fair & honest, they'll tell you screwed up to your face & then give you a damn good suggestion on how not to mess up next time! I don't know what your academic history is gentlemen , but you guys are the cream of the crop hands down!!!!!!!!! ADMin Rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEt Back To Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and don't forget to bring your Kiwi Shoe Polish, because Number One's Cowboy Boots, are waiting for your Best Wax On! & WAX OFF TECHNIQUE!July Is Approaching Fast I Can Hear The The Music Playing now for the G.O.B.'s NaH NA Na! Nah! NA!Na! Hey! Hey! GoodBye!!!!!!!!!!!!! I getting so excited I just want to run up to the third floor and scream RICOLA!!!, RICOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Don't worry 40 cal, even monica lewinski went away when she was played out!! admin rep is receptacle

05-23-2008, 05:39 PM
:devil: GOT MY DOSE OF 40 CAL :!: 40 CAL :!: 40 CAL :!: 40 CAL :!:

05-23-2008, 06:10 PM
Admin Rep. achieving higher education , you and number 1 graduates from Labelle High school HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My diploma from elementary school from yankeeville is worth more than your high school diploma! What did you guys study herding cattle 101, and Introduction to Horse Dung Fertilization Techniques, I agree with your idea of dismantling the Professional Bowlers Association. I mean I want a God darn Refund! I mean I'm sick and tired of P.B.A. president Humpty Dumpty using all of our money , to travel all over the country and state selling golf clubs & shaking hands with politicians. I got an idea instead of stuffing my work E-mail with useless crap about keeping our members informed propaganda. Start giving us information about a buy out plan, details about a new contract with items such as salary increases ,improved medical benefits, and improvements on our equipment deficiency .How about informing us how PBA is Representing its memebers now that the City Manager is be blamed for all the terminations. Humpty Dumpty you better get with the program , or you going to be instore for a big fall. Young officers pay attention , you guys make up the majority of this police department now , aren't you sick of looking at fellow officers you went to the academy with who are employed at Cape Coral P.D.& L.C.S.O. driving new take home cars , with the top of the line equipment, getting paid more than you , and they're recieving better benefits than you. Stop getting force fed with the old G.O.B. slogan " We might not Have Those Things, But You Get Unmeasurable Experience In The Field Here !" I say they can take they're Experience and shove up thier A!*! Bottom line your working in the most Dangerous area in SWFlorida, Driving around in Fred Flinstone Patrol Units w/Dino as your siren box, your underpaid , and your taking it squarley in the rear end when its comes to having your family on your health benefits plan! Young officers you need to start attending meetings , and make your voice heard. Since Crime is Down 53% here in Disney Land , I say "Show Me The Money" , because after all (U.C.R.) under reporting crime reports Is hard god darn work ! In meetings with the city manager ,he has been very receptive to the Idea of officers being represented by an alternative union during discipline hearings and contract negotiations . Admin Rep. did you hear that F.O.P. is making a come Back!!!!!!!!!!

OFFICERS DUE YOUR JOB, JUST DO IT IN WAYS THAT YOU ABLE TO LOOK AT YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR, AND NOT BE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY! Follow the footsteps of some darn good supervisors Capt.Fair, Lt. Eads, Sgt. Jelks, Sgt Smith, & Sgt. Bernice these guys lead by example ,approachable, color blind, fair & honest, they'll tell you screwed up to your face & then give you a darn good suggestion on how not to mess up next time! I don't know what your academic history is gentlemen , but you guys are the cream of the crop hands down!!!!!!!!! ADMin Rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEt Back To Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and don't forget to bring your Kiwi Shoe Polish, because Number One's Cowboy Boots, are waiting for your Best Wax On! & WAX OFF TECHNIQUE!July Is Approaching Fast I Can Hear The The Music Playing now for the G.O.B.'s NaH NA Na! Nah! NA!Na! Hey! Hey! GoodBye!!!!!!!!!!!!! I getting so excited I just want to run up to the third floor and scream RICOLA!!!, RICOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You insolent and disloyal GED'er - you will not ever see the equipment and benefits of those agencies you've mentioned because you are lazy and disloyal. While you are lusting over their cars, take a second and look at their officers and deputies. I'm sure they have shined boots, pressed uniforms, and close shaves. Ask them to see their day's worth of tickets and arrests. Believe me they'll have them because they work hard. I'm sure if they spend their days parked under shade trees surfing the internet and their nights trying to impress 7-11 clerks with fictitious stories of police work, they would also lose their top notch equipment and benefits.

I will say it again - once you GED'ers get with the program and display some loyalty and work ethic, you will begin to see the benefits of equipment and cars.

I agree with you on one point - young officers, pay attention. You will gain more experience here than other agency in the area. You can follow the winners who have worked hard, demonstrated loyalty, and gone places (Sergeant, SWAT, and SIG - a unit you should all strive for); or you can follow the losers. Those disgruntled and uneducated humps you see wandering the hallways griping and complaining that they've never gotten ahead in the department. You will recognize them right away - they have barely any paperwork to turn in, they're sloppy, uneducated, and complaining. They will speak ill of the Chief and the administration and their policies and try to convince you to hang out at the 7-11 and do as little work as possible. They'll fill your heads with stories of how much equipment you could have if you worked in a perfect world (where all the police officers drive BMW patrol cars and make six figure salaries). Don't fall for this. I don't know how these officers even made it through the academy being this lazy.

Instead of spending your time going to meetings and complaining about the things you don't have, why don't you spend your time in a classroom or online where you can earn a degree in higher education. Then you can separate yourself from the pack of GED'ers and whiners and achieve something. Be forewarned, though, if you do this you might one day be the superior officer of these malcontents and they will talk behind your back about how you "sold out" and "forgot where you came from". These terms are nothing more than code for "I didn't do anything with MY career, so I am jealous of those who did!" Don't fall for it.

As for the FOP making a comeback - it never took hold, so it can't make a come back. Your PBA president is doing a fine job, so he can stay put. Anyway, we may be getting rid of the PBA and the FOP so we can stop listening to all this contract nonsense. You'll get the raises and promotions you deserve based on productivity, loyalty, education, and work ethic...so most of you need to budget accordingly.

40cal, look at your spelling and grammar and see if you can figure out why you are not a member of the administration. How can you expect to get ahead in this agency when you cannot even do basic spelling correctly? Your work is equally sloppy and you have paid the price for your educational shortcomings.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

05-23-2008, 06:11 PM
Admin Rep. achieving higher education , you and number 1 graduates from Labelle High school HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My diploma from elementary school from yankeeville is worth more than your high school diploma! What did you guys study herding cattle 101, and Introduction to Horse Dung Fertilization Techniques, I agree with your idea of dismantling the Professional Bowlers Association. I mean I want a God darn Refund! I mean I'm sick and tired of P.B.A. president Humpty Dumpty using all of our money , to travel all over the country and state selling golf clubs & shaking hands with politicians. I got an idea instead of stuffing my work E-mail with useless crap about keeping our members informed propaganda. Start giving us information about a buy out plan, details about a new contract with items such as salary increases ,improved medical benefits, and improvements on our equipment deficiency .How about informing us how PBA is Representing its memebers now that the City Manager is be blamed for all the terminations. Humpty Dumpty you better get with the program , or you going to be instore for a big fall. Young officers pay attention , you guys make up the majority of this police department now , aren't you sick of looking at fellow officers you went to the academy with who are employed at Cape Coral P.D.& L.C.S.O. driving new take home cars , with the top of the line equipment, getting paid more than you , and they're recieving better benefits than you. Stop getting force fed with the old G.O.B. slogan " We might not Have Those Things, But You Get Unmeasurable Experience In The Field Here !" I say they can take they're Experience and shove up thier A!*! Bottom line your working in the most Dangerous area in SWFlorida, Driving around in Fred Flinstone Patrol Units w/Dino as your siren box, your underpaid , and your taking it squarley in the rear end when its comes to having your family on your health benefits plan! Young officers you need to start attending meetings , and make your voice heard. Since Crime is Down 53% here in Disney Land , I say "Show Me The Money" , because after all (U.C.R.) under reporting crime reports Is hard god darn work ! In meetings with the city manager ,he has been very receptive to the Idea of officers being represented by an alternative union during discipline hearings and contract negotiations . Admin Rep. did you hear that F.O.P. is making a come Back!!!!!!!!!!

OFFICERS DUE YOUR JOB, JUST DO IT IN WAYS THAT YOU ABLE TO LOOK AT YOUR SELF IN THE MIRROR, AND NOT BE AN EMBARRASSMENT TO YOURSELF OR YOUR FAMILY! Follow the footsteps of some darn good supervisors Capt.Fair, Lt. Eads, Sgt. Jelks, Sgt Smith, & Sgt. Bernice these guys lead by example ,approachable, color blind, fair & honest, they'll tell you screwed up to your face & then give you a darn good suggestion on how not to mess up next time! I don't know what your academic history is gentlemen , but you guys are the cream of the crop hands down!!!!!!!!! ADMin Rep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GEt Back To Work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and don't forget to bring your Kiwi Shoe Polish, because Number One's Cowboy Boots, are waiting for your Best Wax On! & WAX OFF TECHNIQUE!July Is Approaching Fast I Can Hear The The Music Playing now for the G.O.B.'s NaH NA Na! Nah! NA!Na! Hey! Hey! GoodBye!!!!!!!!!!!!! I getting so excited I just want to run up to the third floor and scream RICOLA!!!, RICOLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You insolent and disloyal GED'er - you will not ever see the equipment and benefits of those agencies you've mentioned because you are lazy and disloyal. While you are lusting over their cars, take a second and look at their officers and deputies. I'm sure they have shined boots, pressed uniforms, and close shaves. Ask them to see their day's worth of tickets and arrests. Believe me they'll have them because they work hard. I'm sure if they spend their days parked under shade trees surfing the internet and their nights trying to impress 7-11 clerks with fictitious stories of police work, they would also lose their top notch equipment and benefits.

I will say it again - once you GED'ers get with the program and display some loyalty and work ethic, you will begin to see the benefits of equipment and cars.

I agree with you on one point - young officers, pay attention. You will gain more experience here than other agency in the area. You can follow the winners who have worked hard, demonstrated loyalty, and gone places (Sergeant, SWAT, and SIG - a unit you should all strive for); or you can follow the losers. Those disgruntled and uneducated humps you see wandering the hallways griping and complaining that they've never gotten ahead in the department. You will recognize them right away - they have barely any paperwork to turn in, they're sloppy, uneducated, and complaining. They will speak ill of the Chief and the administration and their policies and try to convince you to hang out at the 7-11 and do as little work as possible. They'll fill your heads with stories of how much equipment you could have if you worked in a perfect world (where all the police officers drive BMW patrol cars and make six figure salaries). Don't fall for this. I don't know how these officers even made it through the academy being this lazy.

Instead of spending your time going to meetings and complaining about the things you don't have, why don't you spend your time in a classroom or online where you can earn a degree in higher education. Then you can separate yourself from the pack of GED'ers and whiners and achieve something. Be forewarned, though, if you do this you might one day be the superior officer of these malcontents and they will talk behind your back about how you "sold out" and "forgot where you came from". These terms are nothing more than code for "I didn't do anything with MY career, so I am jealous of those who did!" Don't fall for it.

As for the FOP making a comeback - it never took hold, so it can't make a come back. Your PBA president is doing a fine job, so he can stay put. Anyway, we may be getting rid of the PBA and the FOP so we can stop listening to all this contract nonsense. You'll get the raises and promotions you deserve based on productivity, loyalty, education, and work ethic...so most of you need to budget accordingly.

40cal, look at your spelling and grammar and see if you can figure out why you are not a member of the administration. How can you expect to get ahead in this agency when you cannot even do basic spelling correctly? Your work is equally sloppy and you have paid the price for your educational shortcomings.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!!

05-24-2008, 12:30 AM
hey admin rep why don't you get off this site and YOU GO BACK TO WORK, you should be out in the streets with your officers, like a good Sgt, instead of playing tickle me elmo with the admin. however you like all the other bootlickers were never good out in the street were you ? let me guess something you.....you never worked north of the mall did you, you Godforsaken coward. the ONLY way you got your so called stripes is by screwing over the people that deserve them. do you even know how to do a felony arrest, how about a drug arrest, better yet do you know anything about basic traffic law ? NO YOU DO NOT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. how do you look at yourself in the mirror while you put on the uniform. how can you face your family at the end of the day knowing deep down inside that you are a COWARD.

as far as young officers go, look around. it has nothing to do with loyalty, you jacknut, it has to do with the way 80-90% of the 2-5 year officers are treated. everyone here is loyal retard, thats why they are here. however when good hard working officers get the admin shaft while females and bootlickers do not, then how do you think it makes them feel. i have seen some of the most dedicated/loyal officers get passed over, screwed and left facing a deadend here, explain that toolbox. if you have an officer that is willing to go all the way for this department then the admin should reward that not punish it. do you mean to tell me that everyone can predict the outcome of specialty units because we are all wiccan fortune tellers ? young officers leave because of the level of BS, IAs and lack of ANY good equipment. if you were ever a ROAD officer then you would understand this. our officers are lucky to have shotguns and God forbid the officer deicdes to take it out of thier car. shootsfired......let me pull out my handgun. i have been shot at by AK47s both in fort myers and iraq, at least there i had the equipment to stand a chance. so it is not that they "lust" after CCPD or LCSO equipment it is that they want the right equipment to survive, moron. we have officers driving 2000 crown vics with over 110000 mile on them, it is embarrising to pull up next other agencies or how about a k-9 officer in a car thats not fit to support roaches let alone a 6000 dollar dog (OFFICER) that would die for ANY of us and the other officers trying to do thier job without MDTs, yeah real nice toolbox.

as far as why officers do not do half the work that they use to is very simple. some are afraid of getting in an IA, being labeled as aggressive, some are told by thier supervisiors, some are as you said LAZY, some have done so much work that it has got them no where and/or sent back to the road, you should know by now that this department has been accepting some very unacceptable complaints agianst officers lately and morale is at an all time low for to many reasons to even try to list. what about officers get "pushed" out of thier units and then stuffed south and forgotten about. real good morale booster, whats next bonus's for snitching. how about we all go to work and blame each other for this website and all turn on each other, YOU WOULD PROBALLY LIKE ADMIN REP, WOULDN'Y YOU.

there are also officers in our department that have an exterme amount of education, i know for a fact they have more than you. what is a GED'er, did you make that word up or learn it at hodges ? how do you explain these officers not getting anywhere at fmpd ? officers with masters riding a bike, officers with multiple teaching certifications that will never teach here, officers that are maxed out with acadamey schools, there are officers here that are FTO's that will never train anyone. it is not because they can't it is because the admin will not let them. look are FTO's, lets be honest. i would rather be trained by a street cop than by an over weight general wanna be. if you love fmpd so much then you should understand this. the new officers are being trained to be robot, admin pawns when they should be bieng trained to be street cops. educated cops do not get qanything here, just the ones that are playing the bootlicker game do, just like YOU, COWARD.

OH YEAH ADMIN REP, KEEP BASHING YOUR PATROL OFFICERS, DID YOU LEARN THAT IN LINE SUPERVISION, I SURE DID NOT. I WAS IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU.............AND I DO NOT REMEBER BEING TAUGHT ANYTHING LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!! GO FOR A RIDE ON THE LOVE BOAT WITH THE REST OF VELCRO SUPERVISIORS.

07-14-2008, 01:28 AM
keep training all these officers so you can help the surrounding agencies save money on training......well said alphadog