PDA

View Full Version : RESPECT

CHRISTIAN REYNOLDS
05-23-2008, 04:42 PM
HELLO MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS. I JUST FOUND OUT ABOUT THIS SITE AND THIS IS MY FIRST POST. FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T KNOW, I WAS ON WORKMAN'S COMP FOR ALMOST TWO MONTHS AND HAVE BEEN HEALING AT HOME FROM MY INJURY WITH MY WONDERFULL FAMILY.

I HAVE READ THROUGH SOME OF THESE MESSAGES AND I AM QUITE SURPRISED TO SEE SO MANY ANGRY PEOPLE. I DON'T KNOW WHO THESE ANGRY PEOPLE ARE BUT I AM QUITE SURPRISED BY THE LEVEL OF DIS-RESPECT FOR THE ADMIN THAT I HAVE WITNESSED HERE.

I AM NOT GOING TO HIDE BEHIND A FAKE NAME. EVERYONE KNOWS I HAVE BEEN IN TROUBLE AT TIMES BUT I AM NOT GOING TO DISREPECT THE AGENCY OR MY SUPERIORS. WE HAVE THE SOLE HONOR OF BEING POLICE OFFICERS, WHICH IS SOMETHING I AM VERY PROUD OF. DISRESPECTING OUR LEADERS SHOULD BE BENEATH ALL OF YOU AS IT IS ME.

A POLICE AGENCY IS PARAMILITARY ORGINIZINATION WHICH MEANS YOU ALL NEED TO DO AS YOU ARE TOLD AND STOP WHINING. IF SOMEONE HERE HAS A COMPLAINT THEN MAKE IT. OTHERWISE, BUILD A BRIDGE AND GET OVER IT. AND BY ALL MEANS, YOU DON'T DISRESPECT THE THE ADMIN, MID-LEVEL SUPERVISORS OR OTHER OFFICERS. WE HAVE A DANGEROUS JOB AND WE NEED TO BE UNIFIED.

I THINK THE CHIEF HAS DONE A GREAT JOB LEADING THIS AGENCY. HE HAS SOME TOUGH CHOICES TO MAKE AT TIMES AND HE CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE. IT'S NOT ANYONE'S PLACE TO DISAGREE WITH HIM. WE HAVE A JOB TO SERVE AND PROTECT THIS COMMUNITY, NOT CRITICIZE OUR LEADERS.

I HAVE READ ABOUT A-LOT OF GREAT OFFICERS HERE BEING INSULTED. INSULTING AND CALLING PEOPLE NAMES IS EXTREMELY IMMATURE. GROW UP AND REMEBER THE POSITION YOU HOLD. I'VE SEEN A-LOT OF PEOPLE LEAVE THIS AGENCY, AND A LOT OF THEM HAVE COME BACK. THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES TO THE QUALITY OF THIS AGENCY AND THE PEOPLE WHO WORK AND LEAD HERE.

IF THERE ARE COPS ON THIS SITE THAT HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO ATTAIN A SPECIALTY POSITION AND ARE FRUSTRATED, DON'T QUIT TRYING. IF YOU ARE NEVER PICKED, THEN MAYBE YOU NEED TO TAKE A LOOK AT YOURSELVES AND FIGURE OUT HOW YOU CAN IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE OF YOUR DUTIES. I'VE BEEN TURNED DOWN FOR SPECIALTY UNITS ALSO, BUT I NEVER GAVE UP.

YES, I TOO WILL MISS SERGIO. I ALSO MISS BOCELLI AS HE WAS MY BEST FRIEND HERE. BUT LIFE CARRIES ON.

I THINK EVERYONE HERE KNOWS I WILL BE THERE FOR ANYONE OF YOU ON THE STREET. BE SAFE!!![/b]

05-23-2008, 05:10 PM
Did amy write that for you? Don't think all that groveling means your getting housing back!!! I don't know what made me want to cry -your post or your prideless "been in the barrel" ass kissing!!!!!!!!!

05-23-2008, 05:30 PM
HOLA CHRIS..JOU REMEMBER MI..I WASA JOU ZONA PARTENER PARA MANY MANY NOCHES IN ZONA 1..I WASSA JUST TOLE ABOUT DIS A WEBASITA..AND (CHRISIE POO) I YA MISSA JOU AND I YA TINK A DAT YOU A MISSA MI TU..WELLA DA THINGA DA JOU A WRITA ABOUT WASSA MUY INSPIRATIONAL..BUT I KNOWA JOU BERRY BERRY WELL ..I THINKA YOU LAUGHA ABOUT ALOTA DIS THINGS DAT A PEOPLES WRITE ABOUTA ON DIS WEBASITA..(HAHAHA)..ANAWAYS I MISSA DE FT MYEERS POLICIA DEPT BERRY BERRY MUCHA ...ANDA I ONLY WISHA DE BESTA FOR EBERYABODY..TE AMO CHRISTIAN!!! 8)

CHRISTIAN REYNOLDS
05-23-2008, 05:33 PM
GUEST,

IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HONOR!

05-23-2008, 09:35 PM
Chris, if that was really you typing the message, I think you can relate to the outlet this website provides to the officers who are sick and tired of being passed over, questioned as to their actions, and belittled by the supervisors.

I have worked with you for many years and know that you can relate to what I have just written. I have defended your actions several times and will continue to do so.

You are a good cop and have a good heart. My point though is that this website provides "us" with a way to vent our frustration with all the kiss asses, suck asses, boot lickers, to include all the other things which we see as being "wrong".

Come on now, when people read these posts, they have to wonder if there is some truth to what each individual is writing about. I agree there are several problems here at this agency, and some of it was here before us. Some of this crap will continue long after we are all gone and others have replaced us.

But, they can't tell us not to write about what we would call the injustices at our agency. So what, I think this agency is fu#*ed beyond repair. I think most of the promotion, selection process is so skewed, and this is how I vent.

Why does the ADMIN care so much about what is being written here if they say it isn't true. There's an old saying, "The truth hurts".

We all know we can't walk around the halls or talk about our true feeling towards our agency there. Can you imagine if we did, we would end up like Ruggio, Tobeck, Brinkman, Torres and the countless others who spoke their mind---Fired or have been put on the so called "black list".

Some of these guys weren't the best cops, but others worked their butts off and deserved positions which they were often bypassed for. Talk to the officers. How many of them would like to or enjoy working for Freddy Mercury. Now, how many would like to or enjoy working for D. Eads? Eads deserves what he has gotten. He stands up for his guys, he backs them, and is great to work for.

Freddy mercury on the other hand, wel he's a piece of sh#& along with others who should have those stripes removed.

05-23-2008, 11:01 PM
Chris lis absolutely right. However he left out one important thing. Those that have been passed over for promotion or specialty assignment often dont realize something. More often than not, more officers apply for a postion than slots are available, therefore someone, even a good officer, will be left out. Now I know the argument will be that those passed over were more qualified than the chosen one. That is sometimes true but it is also a subjective opinion and perhaps the admin know something that we dont. Maybe, maybe not. But clearly the most important factor here, the one that will count the most is how the ones not chosen will react to their disapointment. If you run around complaining, whinning, moping, critisizing and committing character assassinations you will forever be overlooked for other promotions and assignments. You will be over looked for one very important reason: you lack the character needed to fill those positions. So complain away if you must. This site may leave the person nameless but you thoughts, actions and beliefs will permeate your work and will not go unnoticed. And thanks by the way. Makes getting those slots and promotions easier for the rest of us.

05-23-2008, 11:09 PM
Chris lis absolutely right. However he left out one important thing. Those that have been passed over for promotion or specialty assignment often dont realize something. More often than not, more officers apply for a postion than slots are available, therefore someone, even a good officer, will be left out. Now I know the argument will be that those passed over were more qualified than the chosen one. That is sometimes true but it is also a subjective opinion and perhaps the admin know something that we dont. Maybe, maybe not. But clearly the most important factor here, the one that will count the most is how the ones not chosen will react to their disapointment. If you run around complaining, whinning, moping, critisizing and committing character assassinations you will forever be overlooked for other promotions and assignments. You will be over looked for one very important reason: you lack the character needed to fill those positions. So complain away if you must. This site may leave the person nameless but you thoughts, actions and beliefs will permeate your work and will not go unnoticed. And thanks by the way. Makes getting those slots and promotions easier for the rest of us.

That may be true, and I understand that no matter what method is used, someone will continue to complain as I am. What I am trying to convey is that there may be some truth to the rumors before positions are created or given away. Come on, do you not think that the people continuously getting passed over time and time again are not complainng about this process.

Geez, there has to be something that you felt you were treated unfairly or should have been considered for? Maybe not. If so, then you are a much better person than I.

05-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Don't be an ignorant conformist geez, some critics are constructive, and why should we not have the same rights you demand we not violate of thugs??!!
guest 3 was accurate and he chose some people that were great examples ,and will go down in FMPD history as examples of injustice.
It is fine to cooperate ,but when towns were taken over by nazi's ,some did whatever to whomever of their own because "they "were In"charge" ,they were called collaboraters, others stood up and fought for what was right and they were called partisans. Which ones prevailed?? Which one are You?? Unity will outlive tyranny , and when the s--t hits the fan and the brotherhood comes back to the surface, don't you have that feeling of being amongst the righteous, the warriors ??
Thats what those guys were about ,don't ever forget it and I won't be this profound again , but Chris was involved and I always liked him. so explains my gentleman response!! 8)

05-23-2008, 11:50 PM
guest 3: yes I have missed out on things and was dissapointed as anyone with feelings would be. The thing is, I dont control the decisions the admin make and am wise enough to know that sometimes we dont have all the inside information or that simply put, life is often not fair.Get over it!

136: you start out by talking about "some critics are constructive". The problem is that there is little constructive critizism on this site. It is mostly name calling and back stabbing. Present me with something valid and perhaps I would agree with you. By the way, I am neither amongst the righteous, the warriors or the tyranical. I am just trying to do a good job for good pay and let life fall where it may. Those that act in a bad way usually have bad things happen. Its sad they then cannot figure out why. Just like the troublemakers we deal with on the street.

05-24-2008, 12:01 AM
The mere fact that we "dialogued" without clever innuendo's and name calling should be enough valid proof that constructive banter can occur

05-24-2008, 12:40 AM
this is the same thing i wrote on the other blog, Geez you and admin rep must be on the same shift......

hey admin rep why don't you get off this site and YOU GO BACK TO WORK, you should be out in the streets with your officers, like a good Sgt, instead of playing tickle me elmo with the admin. however you like all the other bootlickers were never good out in the street were you ? let me guess something you.....you never worked north of the mall did you, you Godforsaken coward. the ONLY way you got your so called stripes is by screwing over the people that deserve them. do you even know how to do a felony arrest, how about a drug arrest, better yet do you know anything about basic traffic law ? NO YOU DO NOT AND EVERYONE KNOWS IT. how do you look at yourself in the mirror while you put on the uniform. how can you face your family at the end of the day knowing deep down inside that you are a COWARD.

as far as young officers go, look around. it has nothing to do with loyalty, you jacknut, it has to do with the way 80-90% of the 2-5 year officers are treated. everyone here is loyal retard, thats why they are here. however when good hard working officers get the admin shaft while females and bootlickers do not, then how do you think it makes them feel. i have seen some of the most dedicated/loyal officers get passed over, screwed and left facing a deadend here, explain that toolbox. if you have an officer that is willing to go all the way for this department then the admin should reward that not punish it. do you mean to tell me that everyone can predict the outcome of specialty units because we are all wiccan fortune tellers ? young officers leave because of the level of BS, IAs and lack of ANY good equipment. if you were ever a ROAD officer then you would understand this. our officers are lucky to have shotguns and God forbid the officer deicdes to take it out of thier car. shootsfired......let me pull out my handgun. i have been shot at by AK47s both in fort myers and iraq, at least there i had the equipment to stand a chance. so it is not that they "lust" after CCPD or LCSO equipment it is that they want the right equipment to survive, moron. we have officers driving 2000 crown vics with over 110000 mile on them, it is embarrising to pull up next other agencies or how about a k-9 officer in a car thats not fit to support roaches let alone a 6000 dollar dog (OFFICER) that would die for ANY of us and the other officers trying to do thier job without MDTs, yeah real nice toolbox.

as far as why officers do not do half the work that they use to is very simple. some are afraid of getting in an IA, being labeled as aggressive, some are told by thier supervisiors, some are as you said LAZY, some have done so much work that it has got them no where and/or sent back to the road, you should know by now that this department has been accepting some very unacceptable complaints agianst officers lately and morale is at an all time low for to many reasons to even try to list. what about officers get "pushed" out of thier units and then stuffed south and forgotten about. real good morale booster, whats next bonus's for snitching. how about we all go to work and blame each other for this website and all turn on each other, YOU WOULD PROBALLY LIKE ADMIN REP, WOULDN'Y YOU.

there are also officers in our department that have an exterme amount of education, i know for a fact they have more than you. what is a GED'er, did you make that word up or learn it at hodges ? how do you explain these officers not getting anywhere at fmpd ? officers with masters riding a bike, officers with multiple teaching certifications that will never teach here, officers that are maxed out with acadamey schools, there are officers here that are FTO's that will never train anyone. it is not because they can't it is because the admin will not let them. look are FTO's, lets be honest. i would rather be trained by a street cop than by an over weight general wanna be. if you love fmpd so much then you should understand this. the new officers are being trained to be robot, admin pawns when they should be bieng trained to be street cops. educated cops do not get qanything here, just the ones that are playing the bootlicker game do, just like YOU, COWARD.

OH YEAH ADMIN REP, KEEP BASHING YOUR PATROL OFFICERS, DID YOU LEARN THAT IN LINE SUPERVISION, I SURE DID NOT. I WAS IN THE SAME CLASS AS YOU.............AND I DO NOT REMEBER BEING TAUGHT ANYTHING LIKE THAT !!!!!!!!! GO FOR A RIDE ON THE LOVE BOAT WITH THE REST OF VELCRO SUPERVISIORS.

05-24-2008, 02:32 AM

Hey Geez, do us all a favor and take the early buy out when it comes around. That way you can past the time reminiscing on how things use to be when Baroni was here.

05-24-2008, 02:52 AM
oh my.my, my. If things are sooooo bad then stop *****ing and pack your bags because you will obviously never be happy here. If you dont actually work here then what do you care??? What the hell am I missing other than you are a misserable sot who will never be content in your life!! Geez man shut up and do something....this *****ing aint cuttin' it ya whiny *******....man! You must be some kind of dumbass to tolerate this alledged abuse and stay with it. What are you? Some kind of abused wife who cant leave her man because she "loves him". You are pathetic in your rants, man. Geez!! Run away, run away!!! ROFLMAO!!!

05-24-2008, 04:07 AM
Geeze, Did I hurt your feelings? :cry: Geeze we are here to stay bro, things will get better when the Chief retires, I'm sure you will be one of the a** kissers at his retirement party giving him a great big bear hug with tears falling down your face :cry: telling him how much you will miss him and convincing him of all the wonderful things he has done for FMPD :? Too bad I will not be there to see you whimper. :D Is it July yet!!! August will be a "New Beginning" to us all. To all my fellow officers...stay strong and take care of yourselves.

05-24-2008, 08:12 AM
GUEST,

IT'S NOT MY FAULT YOU DON'T HAVE ANY HONOR!

i like you to chris i think your a great cop being screwed over by plankton but i still feel deep in my heart that you are FAT NOT FIT..............LOL

05-24-2008, 05:58 PM
thank you brothers for all the support. i still don't understand the fat not fit part. i can't help it. i have the fat (PHAT) and ugly genes.

as far as people being passed over, i know of two lieutenants that got passed over two to three times before they were ever promoted to sgt. these lt.'s were also scoring very high on the tests and they were still passed over. but, they were persistant and they did not give up.

i know how disappointing being passed over can be, or feeling unappreciated for one's hard work. but persistance will pay off. you can't give up after failing once or twice. if you allow yourself to sink into that role it's really hard to pull yourself out.

we are a family here and believe me, family's don't always get along. but they always reconcile the're differences. we are a family here. we need to stick together. to protect ourselves and protect the agency.

yes, i have supervisors here that don't care for me, but that's going to occur at any agency. but it's my mindset that we are still a family.

christian

05-24-2008, 07:01 PM
shut up chris you are starting to lose your friends !!!!!

05-24-2008, 07:56 PM
He's right Chris, quit while your ahead, if this is a family ,it has an incest problem ,because alot of people screwing each other!! Families treat all equal, so don't be naive or we'll call amy for your annual beat down!

05-24-2008, 11:36 PM
Hey Geez, do us all a favor and take the early buy out when it comes around. That way you can past the time reminiscing on how things use to be when Baroni was here.

PLEASE GEEZ!! TAKE THE EARLY BUY OUT ..SO WE CAN BOTH HANG OUT TOGETHER!!!

YOUR FRIEND!!

DET. RON BARONI (RET/FMPD)[/list][/code][/u][/i][/b]

05-26-2008, 03:27 AM
I love reeses pieces!!! You put your peanut butter in my chocolate.........

05-27-2008, 09:26 AM
Reynolds welcome back , it's good to see a fellow Irishman back on the streets of Ft. Misery again! I'm a little shocked Chris about the post you wrote! I think its quite evident Chris that the real cops in this agency have a lot of respect for you, because its pretty common for frauds to be exposed on this forum. I'm sure as hell not going to bash you , because I have tons of respect for you ,your the type of cop FMPD used to be about. Chris your hard working, good family man, and as reliable a guy as it gets when the Crap Hits The Fan. I like some of the other bloggers have also worked with you for many years , chasing status 6'd dope dealers off the property of D&D to the days of keeping the hornets nest of Sabal Palm Under Lock Down! You Talk the Talk & Walk the Walk!

Chris I have to challenge you on some issues though man!!!!!!!!!!! Your just the type of guy this forum represents. How many felons did you arrest in housing? How many guns & how much dope did you take off the street, that probably saved lives of fellow officers, and citizens of this city? The answer is Too Many For Us To Count! Chris what was your reward for all that hard work ! You and I know these MOP Felons just Don't Say "OKAY OFFICER YOU GOT ME, LET ME PUT MY HANDS BEHIND MY BACK FOR YOU!" that might happen in Never Never Never Land! Whats happens here, these MOPS Run , Fight, and then you have to deal with the Somali factor! 9 out 10 ten times force probably has to be used and then here come the complaints & I.A.s! Chris where was your Zone 2 Lt. Mario when you needed him to have your back for all your hard work. He didn't have your back he told you pack your bags, and banished you from Super Mario Land! LET'S FAST FORWARD TO THE PRESENT DAY!

We have two ward four CPCs , both have equal educational backgrounds, the difference is Chris you come to work with the lunch pale, and hard hat. The other guy walks in on the white horse with a coffee in his hand. Everyone here knows your doing the nuts& bolts work ,while the other guy is going to comp-stat taking all the credit for your hard work kissing butt with the chief to get ahead .Chris did your partner ever work north when he was on the road?Better yet who's working nights in your ward these days, you were out for two months I didn't see your partner working nights in your your absence! Yet I will bet you my paycheck for yours that this guy will be a Sgt. candidate before you! Is this fair Chris? Lets get to your ward 4 Lt. did we forget the stunt he pulled downtown a couple of months back? The ward 4 Lt. sends the bike guys to enforce some ordinance drafted in 1936 that prohibits bars downtown from selling alcohol past midnight on Sunday's! The bar owners went ballistic complained to the city and the city manager called old Number One! Quotes from the NBC 2 News dated 3/14/08" Law Banning Alcohol Sales too Vague to Enforce" - Fort Myers Police shut down the Indigo Room at midnight, two hours earlier than normal."I know we lost thousands and thousands of dollars," said Aulen.
Officers were trying to enforce a little-known law which they thought restricted the sale of alcohol past midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning's city manager says Fort Myers Police did not interpret the law correctly. The city attorney claims the law is too vague.Bar owners say police acted too fast."They should have consulted with grant alley, the city attorney initially," said Aulen. Police Chief Hilton Daniels says officers should have consulted him first."Making that kind of a decision without consulting command staff is an improper move on their part," said Daniels
"Command staff will be speaking with the officers," said Daniels

Since when do officers conduct an operational plan without the consent of that ward's Lt? The truth of this story is, the ward 4 Lt. sent these guys out there and when it blew up in his face he turned his back on the officers and stated to Number 1 that he didn't give authorization for the operation ! What a F'n coward he lets these guys take the blame and then Number 1 is giving them the blame on the news and newspaper! Luckily for the regular Joe officers I heard that Lt. Mussante actually stepped up to the plate and took the blame for those officers because he was the head shift commander that night! If this is true I'll like to give Lt. Mussante some credit for that . This is the kind of crap that is killing this agency . You have Lts & Sgts not backing their guys , you have do boys like your ward 4 partner getting promotions, a chief that violates the nepotism law but still has the nerve to set discipline on other officers, and we have a Major looking to be chief that is taking endorsements, & giving awards to a convicted felon. Enough of this B.S. I say, Chris It's Time for a Change!I was thinking by the way is the Ward 4 Lt's mustache Real Or a Press on Mustache? The E. Del Rio blog is the blog of the month that had to make you laugh! Chris remain who you are, and don't ever sacrifice that just to move up the chain! Be safe Brother!

05-27-2008, 01:04 PM
wow that was perfect..............great post could not be more right!!!

05-27-2008, 07:17 PM
Reynolds welcome back , it's good to see a fellow Irishman back on the streets of Ft. Misery again! I'm a little shocked Chris about the post you wrote! I think its quite evident Chris that the real cops in this agency have a lot of respect for you, because its pretty common for frauds to be exposed on this forum. I'm sure as hell not going to bash you , because I have tons of respect for you ,your the type of cop FMPD used to be about. Chris your hard working, good family man, and as reliable a guy as it gets when the Crap Hits The Fan. I like some of the other bloggers have also worked with you for many years , chasing status 6'd dope dealers off the property of D&D to the days of keeping the hornets nest of Sabal Palm Under Lock Down! You Talk the Talk & Walk the Walk!

Chris I have to challenge you on some issues though man!!!!!!!!!!! Your just the type of guy this forum represents. How many felons did you arrest in housing? How many guns & how much dope did you take off the street, that probably saved lives of fellow officers, and citizens of this city? The answer is Too Many For Us To Count! Chris what was your reward for all that hard work ! You and I know these MOP Felons just Don't Say "OKAY OFFICER YOU GOT ME, LET ME PUT MY HANDS BEHIND MY BACK FOR YOU!" that might happen in Never Never Never Land! Whats happens here, these MOPS Run , Fight, and then you have to deal with the Somali factor! 9 out 10 ten times force probably has to be used and then here come the complaints & I.A.s! Chris where was your Zone 2 Lt. Mario when you needed him to have your back for all your hard work. He didn't have your back he told you pack your bags, and banished you from Super Mario Land! LET'S FAST FORWARD TO THE PRESENT DAY!

We have two ward four CPCs , both have equal educational backgrounds, the difference is Chris you come to work with the lunch pale, and hard hat. The other guy walks in on the white horse with a coffee in his hand. Everyone here knows your doing the nuts& bolts work ,while the other guy is going to comp-stat taking all the credit for your hard work kissing butt with the chief to get ahead .Chris did your partner ever work north when he was on the road?Better yet who's working nights in your ward these days, you were out for two months I didn't see your partner working nights in your your absence! Yet I will bet you my paycheck for yours that this guy will be a Sgt. candidate before you! Is this fair Chris? Lets get to your ward 4 Lt. did we forget the stunt he pulled downtown a couple of months back? The ward 4 Lt. sends the bike guys to enforce some ordinance drafted in 1936 that prohibits bars downtown from selling alcohol past midnight on Sunday's! The bar owners went ballistic complained to the city and the city manager called old Number One! Quotes from the NBC 2 News dated 3/14/08" Law Banning Alcohol Sales too Vague to Enforce" - Fort Myers Police shut down the Indigo Room at midnight, two hours earlier than normal."I know we lost thousands and thousands of dollars," said Aulen.
Officers were trying to enforce a little-known law which they thought restricted the sale of alcohol past midnight on Sunday night/Monday morning's city manager says Fort Myers Police did not interpret the law correctly. The city attorney claims the law is too vague.Bar owners say police acted too fast."They should have consulted with grant alley, the city attorney initially," said Aulen. Police Chief Hilton Daniels says officers should have consulted him first."Making that kind of a decision without consulting command staff is an improper move on their part," said Daniels
"Command staff will be speaking with the officers," said Daniels

Since when do officers conduct an operational plan without the consent of that ward's Lt? The truth of this story is, the ward 4 Lt. sent these guys out there and when it blew up in his face he turned his back on the officers and stated to Number 1 that he didn't give authorization for the operation ! What a F'n coward he lets these guys take the blame and then Number 1 is giving them the blame on the news and newspaper! Luckily for the regular Joe officers I heard that Lt. Mussante actually stepped up to the plate and took the blame for those officers because he was the head shift commander that night! If this is true I'll like to give Lt. Mussante some credit for that . This is the kind of crap that is killing this agency . You have Lts & Sgts not backing their guys , you have do boys like your ward 4 partner getting promotions, a chief that violates the nepotism law but still has the nerve to set discipline on other officers, and we have a Major looking to be chief that is taking endorsements, & giving awards to a convicted felon. Enough of this B.S. I say, Chris It's Time for a Change!I was thinking by the way is the Ward 4 Lt's mustache Real Or a Press on Mustache? The E. Del Rio blog is the blog of the month that had to make you laugh! Chris remain who you are, and don't ever sacrifice that just to move up the chain! Be safe Brother!.

I wasn't that much impress with this blog. Since it was Irish-to-Irish and you weren't attacking the poor people in the Dunbar and Lil Mexico communities, I'm going to have to agree with you on this one, 40cal. Today only !!! I sincerly mean today only !!!!you will not be called .40cents. Viva .40cal. :D

05-27-2008, 11:07 PM
"I wasn't that much impress with this blog" Learn to use correct grammar if you are going to post anything on here. You just make yourself sound like an idiot if you don't.

05-27-2008, 11:58 PM
Good job with that example of Lt. Musante. (I dont know whether or not he wants his name in this blog, but this will be a positive one I promise). He and the other Lt. that came from Detective Division are stand up guys.

There are two guys who continuously got passed over for the promotional examinations. Gotta give it to them though, they never gave up and kept on coming out on top.

If what you posted is true, Lt. Musante has a brass set of ba!!$. Come on now, how many in a Supervisory position are going to take the heat for something they didn't do just because they were the person in charge on the day.

Think Freddy Mercury, Jay-Rod, or some of these other scum would do that. I don't think so. :?

LT, you probably thought this was going to be a bash session on you. It's not!!! We have had our differences in the past, but I believe (as do others), that you (both LT's) earned what you received. :) :lol: