PDA

View Full Version : Request for Information and Evidence

05-24-2008, 03:03 AM
All via the St. Communist Times:

Roland and Bonnie Sanchez, and their daughter Natalie D’Angelo, told the Times Thursday that they would testify that they stood by a badly injured Michael Niesen, and that no officers ever hurt him. In fact, they say, the officers didn’t necessarily help him, either.

Natalie, 13 at the time, said she walked up to Niesen to see if he was okay. She said it’s a memory that’s haunted her for years. “His chest wasn’t moving, he didn’t flinch, his chest didn’t go up or down,” she said.

“That kid went through the windshield and when he landed, he never lifted a finger,” said 67-year-old Roland Sanchez, a retired pastor at Bible Baptist Church in Lakeland.

-

Don't disrespect the life of Officer Ronald Mahony by posting this crap on here.

05-24-2008, 05:06 PM
I'm not disrepesting anything. I'm asking for anybody out there with guts to come forward. You will be protected, and I will not reveal your identity. For those of you making rants, you don't know what you're talking about.

"Vito" you suck. What are you some gumshoe trying to make a name for yourself? That happened over 30 yrs ago and the kid WENT THRU THE WINDSHIELD. We still have a few officers here from that era who would tell you the same. The only "witnesses" that would say other wise are either drunks (then and now) or have an axe to grind with CPD. There are many other credable witnesses (including fire rescue) that will tell the truth as it was. The case is cold and stale and there is not a court that would even listen to any arguments because it is what it is. You must be a loser to use this site to try and look under rocks which means you are desperate and grasping.

05-24-2008, 06:30 PM
Vito, you don't "suck", but CPD sure does. As a matter of fact, the guys who have been around for a long time know that the kid wass killed and that it was whitewashed. Do your job, and you'll get to the truth. By the way, I know the kid was killed by the cops. I'll send you an e-mail under separate cover to that e-mail address. Just keep my I.D. unknown.

Hey Vito, 1st of all quit posting to yourself; makes you sound retarded. Secondly, why don't you tell us who you really are. "Vito the invstigator" sounds like the title of a comic book. Finally, you come on our board, accuse our officers of killing someone and then ask for our help? You are a funny guy. Either you are just trying to stir the pot or in need of a good mental health counselor. Prepare to be deleted again.

05-24-2008, 08:11 PM
Yo Vito, I am replying to your request for information and evidence in the killing, as you put it.

1. Information. Soon after the JFK killing Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald were given covers and relocated to Clw beach under assumed names. All that other stuff was just a show. You see Jack and Lee were really lovers and were relocated under the witness act. They were found on the causeway by Mr Niesen in a compromising position and they beat him with a conch shell and coconut from nearby tree.

2. Evidence. I believe you will find the conch shell and coconut lying side by side near the same infamous tree in question. Last I heard they were in perfect condition with Ruby/Oswald fingerprints and DNA all over them. Be careful while recovering the items. They are close to the shoreline and there is a loch ness monster in the bay. Oh, and a bigfoot living in the aforementioned tree. Good luck and be careful V.

MOD 22
05-24-2008, 10:50 PM
Sorry, Vito, we are not doing that on this site. Find another forum for your investigation.

Mod 22

05-25-2008, 01:32 AM
I think someone bit their lip chewing a french fry from McDonalds...why dont you go sue them and leave the law enforcement community alone?

05-25-2008, 03:36 PM
Dear "Vito" "Guest" "Clearwater Sam" whoever you are going to pose as in your next post...The incident to which you refer to and keep getting deleted is long over and gone. History. You will not rewrite history in order to gain financially if that is your agenda in your attempt to solicit "information and evidence" on this site. Or could it be you are some hack that read a newspaper article? Either way you are chasing a 31 year old ambulance. If that is what you have been reduced to, may I suggest a career change. Your threats are idle. Your banter rings hollow. All you are doing is disrespecting two young men that lost their lives in a tragic accident. One thing is obvious. You are a head case that enjoys inflicting pain on others. Please find a good shrink who may be able to pull you thru your psychosis. "Axman cometh" Guilty dogs bark? What else is ringing in your ears? Get a grip. You are a joke.

05-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Yo Vito, I am replying to your request for information and evidence in the killing, as you put it.

1. Information. Soon after the JFK killing Jack Ruby and Lee Harvey Oswald were given covers and relocated to Clw beach under assumed names. All that other stuff was just a show. You see Jack and Lee were really lovers and were relocated under the witness act. They were found on the causeway by Mr Niesen in a compromising position and they beat him with a conch shell and coconut from nearby tree.

2. Evidence. I believe you will find the conch shell and coconut lying side by side near the same infamous tree in question. Last I heard they were in perfect condition with Ruby/Oswald fingerprints and DNA all over them. Be careful while recovering the items. They are close to the shoreline and there is a loch ness monster in the bay. Oh, and a bigfoot living in the aforementioned tree. Good luck and be careful V.

Haaaaaa! I saw vito repelling out of a black chopper on the causeway during mids last night. I saw it! honest!!!

05-26-2008, 04:30 PM
Hey, Mod22, why do you keep deleting posts that talk about the truth? Your job is to follow the rules, not protect the CPD.

MOD 22
05-26-2008, 04:47 PM
Very simple. We do not solicit here. You want to do that, buy an ad.

05-26-2008, 04:58 PM
Hey, Mod22, why do you keep deleting posts that talk about the truth? Your job is to follow the rules, not protect the CPD.

Protect CPD from what, vito? Crackpots like you? Go chase some UFO's or something and quit trying to stir the pot.

05-27-2008, 12:55 AM
It is easy for people like that to think there is some great conspiracy or that all police/military are corrupt and evil...after all...what civil service has he probably EVER done? I would be amazed if he served in any uniform and knew what it was like to put your life before anothers and constantly be viewed negatively by the press / public at large.. even tough millions of people in uniform do the right thing each and every day.

Happy memorial day brothers and sisters.

05-27-2008, 06:11 AM
Who said "all" police and military are bad? You're off base. All the dude did was ask for information. The posts on here all indicate guilty minds. Come on, let it go. If somebody at CPD did wrong, then there needs to be some sanction. Don't worry, the tourists will keep coming (I think), that is, unless they are sure they won't get killed for a traffic infraction, right?

05-27-2008, 01:55 PM
Who said "all" police and military are bad? You're off base. All the dude did was ask for information. The posts on here all indicate guilty minds. Come on, let it go. If somebody at CPD did wrong, then there needs to be some sanction. Don't worry, the tourists will keep coming (I think), that is, unless they are sure they won't get killed for a traffic infraction, right?

"Vito, Dude, Clw Sam, guest, etc...etc.." Like was said before, quit posting to yourself and trying to start some kind of rally here at CPD. Most posters can't keep track of your accusations because the mod keeps deleting your stupid posts. Alot of us were not even born when the incident you keep referring to happened. Most of us wern't even out of grade school. You are like a little pesky little dog yapping up a tree. If you think something happened, then by all means come down to Internal Affairs and make a fool...errrr make a complaint. Nothing we and the City haven't seen before. Nothing to it. Case is closed. No worry here. Your bed is waiting at the mental home, yapper.

05-27-2008, 08:40 PM
This yapper is an investigative genius. :lol: What a concept. "your honor, I received all of my evidence and information during an intense investigation on leoaffairs.com." Whoa...I bet that would hold up...keep barking yapper :lol:

05-28-2008, 04:26 PM

dude is right about guilty minds. the other evening my wife had packed me a healthy dinner, tuna fish wrap, a side of broccoli with fat free dip and a fruit medley for desert and what do i do? Stop at BK and order TWO of the steakhouse burgers with the cheese tots and a NON DIET coke. uncanny how dude could pick up on that guilt trip i've been on ever since. well, i let it go and feel much better now. thanks dude (please dont tell my wife remember you said you would keep all the info confidential)