PDA

View Full Version : Retired Detective

05-23-2008, 12:17 PM
I am retired from NYPD. I have had to call the Cape PD on several occassions for personal and business situations. All I can say is that you guys are second to none. My experience has been great. Every officer that I have dealt with is respectfull, and goes out of their way to assist. I am glad you guys are around. God bless, and keep safe.

05-25-2008, 12:43 AM
We try. Good to hear that we can please some folks, because as you know just as well and I do we mostly here *****es. Glad to have you as one of our residents. BTW we ahve several retired detectives working for us. Im sure you know about the 10-13 club too

05-27-2008, 12:09 PM
You guys deserve the praise. It's a Tough job. I know about the 10-13 club, I never can find the time to go. I will make it a point to get over there soon. Thanks very much be safe.

05-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Who can I speak with about becoming a member of the Cape PD? As I stated before, I am a retired detective from NYPD. I have been thinking about it, and I have received my Florida Law Enforcement certification 5/07.

Is it a long drawn out process? Top pay? Other reqiurements?

I have tried to get online to find out, however, it doesn't seem as if these facts are listed. I may have reviewed the wrong site.

I really appreciate the assistance with these questions in advance.

07-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Apps are not being accepted right now but, call the personnel office and they can let you know