PDA

View Full Version : JF & LSP

05-23-2008, 01:58 AM
I highly doubt the fine Captains of Troop C will be working the road.
It surely would not be a mid shift!!

CZ on "the holiday weekend."

All uniformed FHP personnel, including those normally assigned to administrative duties, will be patrolling interstates and other major state roads throughout the four-day holiday period. This strategy is intended to increase the Patrol's presence on major arteries throughout Florida in an effort to deter traffic violators and to provide enhanced service to motorists who break down while traveling or need other assistance. In addition, our Auxiliary and Reserve troopers will be volunteering their time to assist regular troopers during the heightened holiday enforcements.

05-23-2008, 02:06 AM
well you need 32 hours of OT every week to feed the family, put gas in the van, and pay the mortgage anyway! :cry:

05-23-2008, 02:44 AM
I highly doubt the fine Captains of Troop C will be working the road.
It surely would not be a mid shift!!

CZ on "the holiday weekend."

All uniformed FHP personnel, including those normally assigned to administrative duties, will be patrolling interstates and other major state roads throughout the four-day holiday period. This strategy is intended to increase the Patrol's presence on major arteries throughout Florida in an effort to deter traffic violators and to provide enhanced service to motorists who break down while traveling or need other assistance. In addition, our Auxiliary and Reserve troopers will be volunteering their time to assist regular troopers during the heightened holiday enforcements.

Sounds like a stump speech from a political candidate. Who's running for office?

05-23-2008, 02:15 PM
Wow all available troopers on the road. What a joke as my squad enjoys our five day break. Sweet

05-23-2008, 02:54 PM
Just remember while most of the squad in Pasco is enjoying their 5 day break. Because of the captains decision that the scheduling needed to be changed..there are troopers on that squad that are not getting a 5-break and have to work midnights instead during this holiday weekend.

05-23-2008, 03:06 PM
I'm sure Troop G probably canceled five days? Anyone from G confirm? You don't get to be the top Troop by giving five day breaks during important enforcement waves. Lets see we have Clickit or Stickit, Operation Care-less and All American Don't Buckle-up Week....Priceless

05-23-2008, 05:09 PM
TROOP D DELAND CANCELLED THE FIVE DAY BREAK SO THEY COULD DO A DUI CHECK POINT TONIGHT (FRIDAY) AND NO, THERE WAS NO 14 DAY NOTICE!!

05-23-2008, 05:27 PM
When the Colonel reads this all future 5 day breaks will be canceled when they fall on a holiday weekend. Thanks.

05-23-2008, 06:59 PM
cough, cough, cough...

05-23-2008, 08:37 PM
DUI checkpoint in troop F. wonder who is going to show up?

05-23-2008, 08:43 PM
How hard is it for a manager,
(Captains and Lieutenants and I guess Majors too,)
to look at an operational plan for a holiday weekend and
decide to move shift change back or forward one week so 5 day
breaks don't have to be canceled?
DUI Roadblocks are a waste of time, money and man power everybody knows it. It is only a publicity stunt. Why screw over a guy's 5 day for a press release?
Is it too much to ask for leaders to LEAD and Managers to Manage?

05-23-2008, 08:45 PM
Hey, one doesn't show up to work on normal days, and the other one cant even spell citation let alone write one...

loll

:lol:

Trooper86
05-23-2008, 09:02 PM
DUI checkpoint in troop F. wonder who is going to show up?

What's left of KP's Squad (Which is down to two people-Big Money and the Boy Blunder ), The Alley Boy, CIP Squad, Naples THI and 3 LTs. Good Luck you guys...you are going to need it :roll:

05-23-2008, 09:32 PM
DUI Roadblocks are a waste of time, money and man power everybody knows it. It is only a publicity stunt. Why screw over a guy's 5 day for a press release?

Why screw over someone on their 5day you ask? Because they don't care M-F w/ Sat & Sun off permanently. It does not affect them.

05-23-2008, 11:32 PM

Why screw over someone on their 5day you ask? Because they don't care M-F w/ Sat & Sun off permanently. It does not affect them.

Lieutenant's and Captain's should LEAD BY EXAMPLE and work holiday weekend enforcement efforts. They should work the road with the Trooper's and Sergeant's they supervise and prove they do not have a different rule book. They most likely have weekends off which they can adjust to participate in these holiday enforcement efforts. Regrettably it looks like the trooper's and first line supervisor's are the ones doing the leading and not management. You wear the same uniform PARTICIPATE!

05-24-2008, 01:00 AM

Lieutenant's and Captain's should LEAD BY EXAMPLE and work holiday weekend enforcement efforts. They should work the road with the Trooper's and Sergeant's they supervise and prove they do not have a different rule book. They most likely have weekends off which they can adjust to participate in these holiday enforcement efforts. Regrettably it looks like the trooper's and first line supervisor's are the ones doing the leading and not management. You wear the same uniform PARTICIPATE!
I am sure Lt and Capt would love to go work the road if you would go to the office and take care of all the admin stuff they are required to do. Troopers do not have a clue how much admin stuff they take care of on a daily basis.

05-24-2008, 01:20 AM

I am sure Lt and Capt would love to go work the road if you would go to the office and take care of all the admin stuff they are required to do. Troopers do not have a clue how much admin stuff they take care of on a daily basis.

All administrative duties are cancelled on holiday weekends. If all administrative duties are cancelled , it's on a weekend and the letter from the Colonel says everyone will be on the road, then that makes it pretty simple. EVERYONE'S ON THE ROAD. There is no STUFF as you call it, to occupy their time. Apparently you don't read the Colonel's e-mails or if you do, you don't understand them.

05-24-2008, 03:44 AM
TROOP D DELAND CANCELLED THE FIVE DAY BREAK SO THEY COULD DO A DUI CHECK POINT TONIGHT (FRIDAY) AND NO, THERE WAS NO 14 DAY NOTICE!!

How many filed a grievance?

Don't tell me, just let me guess :?: NONE, am I right :?:

I understand the 14 days that it will be in someones box, and that you would still have to come out and work, BUT!!!

Grab your nuts, or come out to work without complaint

05-24-2008, 05:08 AM

All administrative duties are cancelled on holiday weekends. If all administrative duties are cancelled , it's on a weekend and the letter from the Colonel says everyone will be on the road, then that makes it pretty simple. EVERYONE'S ON THE ROAD. There is no STUFF as you call it, to occupy their time. Apparently you don't read the Colonel's e-mails or if you do, you don't understand them.

I can read just fine. If I work the weekend are you going to cover one of the weekdays (outside the holiday period) that I now have to take off for a RDO. Remember, any rank above Sergeant does not get OT. Even during the actual holiday period some things have to be taken care of no matter what. If all the TSF bins are full who is going to remove it? When someone is in the lobby demanding a supervisor, who is going to take care of it? Who do you think compiles all the holiday stats? When a trooper needs his computer fixed so he/she can get back on the road, guess who’s going to have to do it? I am certainly not going to try and repair one on the side of the road. I am not saying camp out at the station. But someone needs to work a day shift to take care of any issues that pop up. Maybe when you grow up and become a supervisor you will understand.

05-24-2008, 11:46 AM
[quote="Anonymous":2l2gvhmd]How hard is it for a manager,

I can read just fine. If I work the weekend are you going to cover one of the weekdays (outside the holiday period) that I now have to take off for a RDO. Remember, any rank above Sergeant does not get OT. Even during the actual holiday period some things have to be taken care of no matter what. If all the TSF bins are full who is going to remove it? When someone is in the lobby demanding a supervisor, who is going to take care of it? Who do you think compiles all the holiday stats? When a trooper needs his computer fixed so he/she can get back on the road, guess who�s going to have to do it? I am certainly not going to try and repair one on the side of the road. I am not saying camp out at the station. But someone needs to work a day shift to take care of any issues that pop up. Maybe when you grow up and become a supervisor you will understand.[/quote:2l2gvhmd]

You sure are full of excuses on why you don't have time to adhere to the Colonel's e-mail and none of them float. Please re-read the e-mail and if you still don't understand, consult a trooper for guidance.

05-24-2008, 01:14 PM
When the Colonel reads this all future 5 day breaks will be canceled when they fall on a holiday weekend. Thanks.

Not to worry, more of us will be leaving before the next holiday rolls
around. :lol:

05-24-2008, 01:38 PM
[quote="Anonymous":2gw1ghtu][quote="Anonymous":2gw1ghtu]How hard is it for a manager,

I can read just fine. If I work the weekend are you going to cover one of the weekdays (outside the holiday period) that I now have to take off for a RDO. Remember, any rank above Sergeant does not get OT. Even during the actual holiday period some things have to be taken care of no matter what. If all the TSF bins are full who is going to remove it? When someone is in the lobby demanding a supervisor, who is going to take care of it? Who do you think compiles all the holiday stats? When a trooper needs his computer fixed so he/she can get back on the road, guess who�s going to have to do it? I am certainly not going to try and repair one on the side of the road. I am not saying camp out at the station. But someone needs to work a day shift to take care of any issues that pop up. Maybe when you grow up and become a supervisor you will understand.[/quote:2gw1ghtu]

You sure are full of excuses on why you don't have time to adhere to the Colonel's e-mail and none of them float. Please re-read the e-mail and if you still don't understand, consult a trooper for guidance.[/quote:2gw1ghtu]

How about you promoting and show them how its done. I think you will have a different view then. I don’t think it is the intent of the Colonel’s email to stop the evidence flow for the holiday period and violate evidence policy.

05-24-2008, 02:18 PM
[quote="Anonymous":3krkcf2c][quote="Anonymous":3krkcf2c][quote="Anonymous":3krkcf2c]How hard is it for a manager,

I can read just fine. If I work the weekend are you going to cover one of the weekdays (outside the holiday period) that I now have to take off for a RDO. Remember, any rank above Sergeant does not get OT. Even during the actual holiday period some things have to be taken care of no matter what. If all the TSF bins are full who is going to remove it? When someone is in the lobby demanding a supervisor, who is going to take care of it? Who do you think compiles all the holiday stats? When a trooper needs his computer fixed so he/she can get back on the road, guess who�s going to have to do it? I am certainly not going to try and repair one on the side of the road. I am not saying camp out at the station. But someone needs to work a day shift to take care of any issues that pop up. Maybe when you grow up and become a supervisor you will understand.[/quote:3krkcf2c]

You sure are full of excuses on why you don't have time to adhere to the Colonel's e-mail and none of them float. Please re-read the e-mail and if you still don't understand, consult a trooper for guidance.[/quote:3krkcf2c]

How about you promoting and show them how its done. I think you will have a different view then. I don’t think it is the intent of the Colonel’s email to stop the evidence flow for the holiday period and violate evidence policy.[/quote:3krkcf2c]

WOULD IT BE FEASIBLE FOR THE LT AND CAPT TO WORK THE ROAD ON THE HOLIDAY WEEKEND, A-N-D, THEN IF NEEDED, TO (FOR EXAMPLE) ACCEPT ANY EVIDENCE, SIMPLY RETURN TO THE STATION FOR ANY N-E-E-D-E-D STATION ACTIVITIES AND THEN AGAIN BE 10-8 FOR ENFORCEMENT :?: :idea:

05-24-2008, 03:07 PM
This thread is a prime example of a Lieutenant that knows no other way to conduct business other than by telling us all the things that CAN'T be done. This agency has a cancer caused by supervisors and troopers that CAN'T.
What is really bad is the fact that this is not the only gold badge with the can't disease. Lieutenant, try looking at each issue with an attitude of how can we do this, instead of my work will not get done if I work a holiday weekend. Who knows you might start something that will infect all management and filter down to the troops and before you know it............. BOOM positive can do agency. All started by a cry baby gold badge having to work Memorial Day.

05-24-2008, 06:05 PM
This part of the discussion was started by someone that said the Lt. can't do any admin work because the Colonel said so. So it is the trooper that is saying it "can't" be done. Again, the prior post did not condone camping out at the station. It just stated that some things have to be done to comply with other orders and policies. This might involve a little admin work during a holiday period.

05-24-2008, 06:17 PM
Some Troops / Districts did move the holiday roadblock to the following weekend to avoid shift change. For the ones that did not, isn’t a Lieutenant running the roadblock?

05-24-2008, 08:12 PM
FHP needs to get back to having a rank structure. I think it's insane that our middle management has to work rotating shifts and holidays because the TROOPERS want them to. Lieutenants and captains shouldn't be chasing tail lights at two in the morning. That's the Troopers job. I don't think any Troopers are going to be doing the Lt's job, so why do you expect them to do yours??????

05-24-2008, 09:55 PM
I agree, however when the holiday enforcement stats start on Wed and run through Monday (the actual holiday), the LT's and Capt, and Maj, should atleast work the road on Wed, Thurs and Fri. I worked the road on Wed, Thurs, and Friday and I didn't see one above the rank of Sgt working the road. Oh I heard Lt's on the radio going to the station and taking it x8 and x42 on their normal 8a-5p shift, but other than that nothing special. But remember stats are due Tue morning 9am at your captains office for submission. Nice leadership, LEAD BY EXAMPLE AND WE WILL FOLLOW, TIL THEN, PUT ME DOWN FOR THE BIG "0".

05-24-2008, 11:12 PM
Both district lieutenants in my district have been on the road and not at the station.

05-25-2008, 02:39 AM
David P and Mike M. you two are posting way to much these days. come on now, push your agenda on another post. If you spent as much time working on the admin stuff as you do on here you wouldn't be trying to defend yourselves.

05-25-2008, 04:53 AM
I thought (I may be wrong) but I thought lieutenants are troopers. Do not all troopers make stops and work the road? So isn't a troopers job also a supervisor's job? Check your job description if you are confused lieutenant.

05-25-2008, 12:11 PM
Sounds like the office slugs (Lieutenant's and up) are on the "war path" for being challenged on their lack of performance during a holiday enforcement period. I have seen a lot of "what if's" on this thread as an excuse for them not to participate in holiday enforcement waves. Whenever a Trooper promotes to Sergeant or from Sergeant to Lieutenant or Lieutenant to Captain; it means the are accepting ADDITIONAL responsibility in promoting. It does NOT mean what they did in their previous position is no longer their job. When you promote, things are added to your plate, not taken away. My Troop Commander takes a day off during the week so he can participate in weekend enforcement waves for at least one weekend day. He is out there right beside the trooper's, stopping cars. He does this, not because he was told to but because he took the INITIATIVE to. He is a leader that LEADS BY EXAMPLE and don't think for one minute the trooper's don't see it. How cool is it if you call for a backup unit and your backup is the Troop Commander? Talk about instantly shooting to the top of the RESPECT list!Trooper's, Sergeant's, Lieutenant's and Captain's have jobs the differ somewhat to various degrees, however the basics remain the same. High profile holiday enforcement waves are basic and germaine to FHP. Everyone in the management class needs to take the initiative and participate at least one day of the enforcement period.

05-25-2008, 01:08 PM
Sounds like the office slugs (Lieutenant's and up) are on the "war path" for being challenged on their lack of performance during a holiday enforcement period. I have seen a lot of "what if's" on this thread as an excuse for them not to participate in holiday enforcement waves. Whenever a Trooper promotes to Sergeant or from Sergeant to Lieutenant or Lieutenant to Captain; it means the are accepting ADDITIONAL responsibility in promoting. It does NOT mean what they did in their previous position is no longer their job. When you promote, things are added to your plate, not taken away. My Troop Commander takes a day off during the week so he can participate in weekend enforcement waves for at least one weekend day. He is out there right beside the trooper's, stopping cars. He does this, not because he was told to but because he took the INITIATIVE to. He is a leader that LEADS BY EXAMPLE and don't think for one minute the trooper's don't see it. How cool is it if you call for a backup unit and your backup is the Troop Commander? Talk about instantly shooting to the top of the RESPECT list!Trooper's, Sergeant's, Lieutenant's and Captain's have jobs the differ somewhat to various degrees, however the basics remain the same. High profile holiday enforcement waves are basic and germaine to FHP. Everyone in the management class needs to take the initiative and participate at least one day of the enforcement period.

Who's your TC? Give him credit since it's a thankless job.

05-25-2008, 04:06 PM
David P and Mike M. you two are posting way to much these days. come on now, push your agenda on another post. If you spent as much time working on the admin stuff as you do on here you wouldn't be trying to defend yourselves.

Thanks for keeping up with me :lol:

05-25-2008, 06:52 PM
High profile holiday enforcement waves are basic and germaine to FHP./quote/

The God d@%n Germans got nothing to do with it!

Buford

05-25-2008, 06:52 PM

What troop you with?

05-26-2008, 04:12 AM
High profile holiday enforcement waves are basic and germaine to FHP./quote/

The God d@%n Germans got nothing to do with it!

Buford

Smokey and the Bandiy, funny movie :D

05-28-2008, 04:26 AM
Just to recap. Neither were x8 on Monday (that is the holiday for those who are counting)

Nice leadership....

05-28-2008, 02:02 PM
Just to recap. Neither were x8 on Monday (that is the holiday for those who are counting)

Nice leadership....

Lead by Example is a nice little catchy phrase they like to use as long you are the one doing the leading and not them.

05-29-2008, 12:33 PM
Bump

05-31-2008, 09:00 PM
How many more troopers, sergeants, LT's are Tally going to let these two Captains run off, quit, demote, fire, investigate, before they realize that these two have no integrity and are idiots? Don't be afraid to do your jobs! Just because they are females, they deserve to be treated the same as if males. If the captains of Troop C were males 3 of 4 would have been run off by now????

8)

06-01-2008, 03:12 AM

What troop you with?

Not G I bet.

06-01-2008, 03:29 AM
Don't forget we once had a Colonel that worked holiday enforcement details....... Christmas / Thanksgiving. He forgot to document a conversation he had with a supervisor during the aircraft detail and it cost him his job after a "head-hunting" expedition.

But the message is the same...... Respect is earned by working with your peers and subordinates.

This is why our former Colonel was well respected among his peers and subordinates.

06-01-2008, 04:10 AM

By the way whoever posted this comment you're a piece of shit!!!

06-01-2008, 04:32 AM

By the way whoever posted this comment you're a piece of shizzat!!!

Troop C sounds like a nice place to work.

06-01-2008, 05:55 AM
to save money they took the headlight bulbs out of our troop commanders car since he never used them!!!not too often you have to turn headlights on during daylight hrs. forgett about seeing that guy on weekends or holidays or at night....thats a fact

06-01-2008, 02:17 PM
FHP needs to get back to having a rank structure. I think it's insane that our middle management has to work rotating shifts and holidays because the TROOPERS want them to. Lieutenants and captains shouldn't be chasing tail lights at two in the morning. That's the Troopers job. I don't think any Troopers are going to be doing the Lt's job, so why do you expect them to do yours??????

When you promote, you are accepting additional responsibilites. You are not trading one job for another. Your responsibilities as a trooper are not negated because you promoted. You're paid more in rank because you do more. If you cannot handle the additional responsibilities of doing more, then revert back to your previous rank, where you can do less. Many of the unqualified supervisor's that have been promoted have the mentality of I'm a Sergeant now, I don't do a Trooper's job, or I'm a Lieutenant now, I don't do a Trooper's or Sergeant's job and so on up the chain. All ranks should participate in basic job functions. You wouldn't expect a sergeant or lieutenant to write tickets and work crashes every day, just as you wouldn't expect a trooper to do administrative work all day. The basics such as holiday enforcement waves, exempts no one. These are basic functions and everyone is expected to participate. During these waves is not the time to find "busy work " at the station and say "I didn't have time to work the road." Every rank needs to participate as much as possible in these basic functions and not look for excuses to avoid them.

06-04-2008, 12:08 PM
Truly spoken. 8)

06-04-2008, 01:42 PM
Thanks for that disertation M. Matizza.......

p.s. how's the golf game improving with the Capt, now that your maj is gone?

06-04-2008, 02:33 PM

Great! we can slide out of the office more and spend more time on the golf course. What a great job and the pay ain't bad either. I never want to hear I sucked up to get promoted. I earned every bit of it. I was promoted because I worked really hard at studying and have a high degree of intelligence. Now excuse me while I carry the Captain's golf bag. Hugs & Kisses!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-04-2008, 04:20 PM

I see he hasn't changed since he left us and headed north. Glad you have him and please do us a favor, KEEP HIM :!:

06-04-2008, 07:23 PM

I see he hasn't changed since he left us and headed north. Glad you have him and please do us a favor, KEEP HIM :!:

Oh don't worry, we're stuck with him. like a fish that sucks onto a shark, he's here to stay. Although the KRAKEN has yet to have him in her sights, it's only in time my pretty, only in time...... I'll get those ruby slippers if I have to pull them from your dead body.

06-05-2008, 02:17 AM

I wasn't aware that you were required to give 14 days notice to expect you to work on a regular scheduled day when your leave request is denied.

06-05-2008, 02:35 AM

Stand up to them and 303 that crap. Don't let this worthless agency and state push you around. God knows they give us NOTHING.

06-05-2008, 09:38 PM
Yep, if you're sick, you're sick. 303 SIR. oh and don't answer the door or cell when they try to call.... oh and you did go to the doctor.... quack doc that is..

06-06-2008, 08:53 PM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/TranslucentCrux/Artistic/Artistic%20Humor/Godzilla.jpg

Troop C - Major in a Staff Meeting?

06-07-2008, 03:05 AM
http://i235.photobucket.com/albums/ee134/TranslucentCrux/Artistic/Artistic%20Humor/Godzilla.jpg

Troop C - Major in a Staff Meeting?

I don't believe so. I think I saw some balls on one of those :shock: :oops:

06-07-2008, 11:43 AM
yep, however they don't look real... lol

06-10-2008, 02:57 AM
look real, now that's funny.... any comments captain? Oh I'm sorry, you have to show up to work first to have any comment, I guess I'll retire waiting on a response....

06-11-2008, 07:26 PM
Oh, Thanks for our socalled shift bids. I guess if atleast one person actually gets the shift they wanted (bid that is) I gues the system works. Nice system and thanks for your leadership, or LACK THERE OF. When are the idiots going to learn.

:oops:

06-11-2008, 08:14 PM
Oh, Thanks for our socalled shift bids. I guess if atleast one person actually gets the shift they wanted (bid that is) I gues the system works. Nice system and thanks for your leadership, or LACK THERE OF. When are the idiots going to learn.

:oops:

Wake-up Tampa Troopers the train wreck is a coming and Capt LSP and Lt. MH are pulling the tracks up to make sure it happens....with their own agenda.... It's a shame because you're absolutely correct.

06-12-2008, 11:30 PM
What? some people have their own agendas with zero direction or common sense?

:shock:

06-15-2008, 11:48 AM
no direction and zero common sense, YEP THAT ABOUT SUMS IT UP. That is if they could add... lol

:shock:

06-16-2008, 02:23 AM
Mr. Wells,
I sure hope that you're done with the interviews and provided the information that was gathered to the Colonel. This place in troop C is getting ridiculous with two idiots running the train…

WOW

06-16-2008, 02:25 AM
Mr. Wells,
I sure hope that you're done with the interviews and provided the information that was gathered to the Colonel. This place in troop C is getting ridiculous with two idiots running the train…

WOW

The LTs need to be looked at as well. Half of them are morons. They can't get a job elsewhere so we are stuck with them. Hooray for us!

06-16-2008, 02:45 AM
Mr. Wells,

WOW

The LTs need to be looked at as well. Half of them are morons. They can't get a job elsewhere so we are stuck with them. Hooray for us!

So true for Tampa, a couple of idiot lts that have no clue at all, sure hope that Capt LSP. does not stop in a hurry there could be a couple of broken necks... If you know what I mean.... LMAO

06-16-2008, 02:53 AM
Mr. Wells,

WOW

So true for Tampa, a couple of idiot lts that have no clue at all, sure hope that Capt LSP. does not stop in a hurry there could be a couple of broken necks... If you know what I mean.... LMAO

Tampa is exactly what I am referring to. One LT thinks just because he can find some pot makes him a big time cop.

06-16-2008, 03:03 AM
Mr. Wells,

WOW

Tampa is exactly what I am referring to. One LT thinks just because he can find some pot makes him a big time cop.

So true, neither Lt has an idea or a clue how to run a district, but that's ok Capt LSP will mold them both in to A@@ HOLES. Wait they both already are......LMAO!!!!

06-16-2008, 03:09 AM
Mr. Wells,

WOW

So true, neither Lt has an idea or a clue how to run a district, but that's ok Capt LSP will mold them both in to A@@ HOLES. Wait they both already are......LMAO!!!!

I have no problem with Lt Mo.H. I respect him, however, I have nothing for LT M.M. The fact M.M. is a LT at all has me ready to quit.

06-16-2008, 03:15 AM
[quote="WOW2":2b1r7fut]Mr. Wells,

WOW

I have no problem with Lt Mo.H. I respect him, however, I have nothing for LT M.M. The fact M.M. is a LT at all has me ready to quit.[/quote:2b1r7fut]

WOW! What ever you must be a trooper but thats ok young one

06-16-2008, 05:11 PM
Lt. Carter is a good Lt. If you ever have a question you need answered he will give you an honest answer. He doesn't BS people and actually cares to hear people's suggestions.

06-16-2008, 08:02 PM
Lt. Carter is a good Lt. If you ever have a question you need answered he will give you an honest answer. He doesn't BS people and actually cares to hear people's suggestions.

It's amazing how FHP retains the pure crap. We have 1 good supervisor for every 8 bad ones.

06-16-2008, 08:59 PM

Yes A.Carter we know you are good supervisor, so stop posting on your own :lol: Also, A. Carter is not in the district anymore, it's LT. MH and MM

06-17-2008, 12:46 PM
[quote="WOW2":3o6as01v]Mr. Wells,

WOW

I have no problem with Lt Mo.H. I respect him, however, I have nothing for LT M.M. The fact M.M. is a LT at all has me ready to quit.[/quote:3o6as01v]

Can someone make a couple of funny cartoon character's of these two clowns promoted and left over from the Knight administration? :lol: :lol: