PDA

View Full Version : cjbat

05-22-2008, 04:19 AM
Does your cjbat test has to be current throughout the whole app. process or just the beginning phase and can expire during the process. like if it was going to expire in june but i put my app in in may and started the process, will i have to retake the test to update it durring the process? only answer if you really know the answer

05-22-2008, 04:53 AM
Does your cjbat test has to be current throughout the whole app. process or just the beginning phase and can expire during the process. like if it was going to expire in june but i put my app in in may and started the process, will i have to retake the test to update it durring the process? only answer if you really know the answer

"only answer if you really know the answer"

Sorry, I don't know. But I just had to answer since you said that :wink:

05-22-2008, 05:37 AM
I don't know either, but that test requires an IQ of about 60 to pass. If you passed it once, you can probably pass it again.

Why don't you ask your recruiter?

05-22-2008, 12:35 PM
The test may seem easy, you would be suprised how many people fail it. Around half the people in my class failed the CJBAT

The CJBAT is valid for 1 year. If you take the CJBAT and within 1 year take the PAT you're finished with that testing section and won't have to take it away. If for some reason you need to retake the CJBAT (1 year has elapsed) you would need to take it over because only valid 1 year.

05-22-2008, 03:23 PM
CJBAT is valid for 2 years.

05-22-2008, 04:04 PM
CJBAT is valid for 2 years.

yes 2 years!

05-23-2008, 02:15 AM
How long is the poly good for?