PDA

View Full Version : What is it going to take?

05-22-2008, 03:16 AM
...what is it going to take to get our Sheriff to clear the "toxic" air in his Districts? Those CHIEFS, and others, that make it stressfull to come to work under their command, need to be exposed...for what they are. Retaliation for coming forward is a FEDERAL OFFENSE....why not fire all the Chiefs that create "toxic" work enviornments, by discriminations of the third kind...and give their salaries to the troops...then start on the High Rise. By the way, "toxic" is the new word I give to "hostile work enviornment." No, Scott has nothing to do with this post but he sure knows what I am talking about. No, I am not supporting him. I am supporting anyone who will come forward, without fear of retaliation, and do the right thing before the subpeona hits your District Liason. No, Brian Haas did not put me up to this post but he sure knows what I am talking about. This is now about the Revelation that "toxic" air has destroyed many good LEO's careers and if left untreated...will destroy more, male as well as female co-workers. Is there not a District that is almost all male? Where did all the flowers go? What is it going to take? All you female LEO's out there...Stay Safe TP ( you males as well ).What is it going to take?

05-22-2008, 03:22 AM
...what is it going to take to get our Sheriff to clear the "toxic" air in his Districts? Those CHIEFS, and others, that make it stressfull to come to work under their command, need to be exposed...for what they are. Retaliation for coming forward is a FEDERAL OFFENSE....why not fire all the Chiefs that create "toxic" work enviornments, by discriminations of the third kind...and give their salaries to the troops...then start on the High Rise. By the way, "toxic" is the new word I give to "hostile work enviornment." No, Scott has nothing to do with this post but he sure knows what I am talking about. No, I am not supporting him. I am supporting anyone who will come forward, without fear of retaliation, and do the right thing before the subpeona hits your District Liason. No, Brian Haas did not put me up to this post but he sure knows what I am talking about. This is now about the Revelation that "toxic" air has destroyed many good LEO's careers and if left untreated...will destroy more, male as well as female co-workers. Is there not a District that is almost all male? Where did all the flowers go? What is it going to take? All you female LEO's out there...Stay Safe TP ( you males as well ).What is it going to take?

Thank God for the few females we do have in command.......they keep things tolerable

05-22-2008, 12:35 PM
It's obvious who you are talking about TOP COP. District 7 went from about 10 females down to three once the new chief came to town last July. Don't worry though he has been harassing the males also.
He is very good with the pen and paper and blaming the write ups on his LT's. Good Luck Ballante, Im sure he will write u up very soon because he knows you are a strong person and won't back down.
I wish the City of Tamarac chose Fondo, we ALL loved working for him, he's a real cop and a good guy.

05-22-2008, 12:51 PM
It's obvious who you are talking about TOP COP. District 7 went from about 10 females down to three once the new chief came to town last July. Don't worry though he has been harassing the males also.
He is very good with the pen and paper and blaming the write ups on his LT's. Good Luck Ballante, Im sure he will write u up very soon because he knows you are a strong person and won't back down.
I wish the City of Tamarac chose Fondo, we ALL loved working for him, he's a real cop and a good guy.

Wouldnt it really be a hoot if they booted HIM and replaced him with a female..................

05-22-2008, 01:32 PM
I wish the City of Tamarac chose Fondo, we ALL loved working for him, he's a real cop and a good guy. If the shoe fits!!!! Those that experience this conduct now, and in the past, watch for a number and name to contact. Tamarac has a special place in my heart and I believe this district has been called to become the real Media of the First Kind and expose this Chief who has a paper trail from north to south and now downtown is being flooded with just that. By the way...read your statements girls..and they are public...let go of that spirit of fear and do the right thing when you are called on...and you will be called on..trust me. Ballante...watch your backside....and, Stay Safe TP

05-23-2008, 04:14 AM
[quote="Chief 7":2o3vbdm5]It's obvious who you are talking about TOP COP. District 7 went from about 10 females down to three once the new chief came to town last July. Don't worry though he has been harassing the males also.
I wish the City of Tamarac chose Fondo, we ALL loved working for him, he's a real cop and a good guy. If the shoe fits!!!! Those that experience this conduct now, and in the past, watch for a number and name to contact. Tamarac has a special place in my heart and I believe this district has been called to become the real Media of the First Kind and expose this Chief who has a paper trail from north to south and now downtown is being flooded with just that. By the way...read your statements girls..and they are public...let go of that spirit of fear and do the right thing when you are called on...and you will be called on..trust me. Ballante...watch your backside....and, Stay Safe TP[/quote:2o3vbdm5] How true. How very true. Be careful out there