PDA

View Full Version : Simple question from brother LEO

05-22-2008, 02:12 AM
I am bringing the family on a cruise in July. We are leaving out of Miami.

Here in Tampa, there is a location LEOs can park their vehicles securely and not have to pay the cruise the $120 to park.

Do you have anything like that?

Do you have any suggested locations to park my car outside the cruise lines lot$?

For anyone willing to help me here, I am willing to give your city our NFL coach!!!!

Tampa PD Officer

05-22-2008, 04:16 PM
shoot man I don't know. someone on this board may know. You may want to try the CITY OF MIAMI though. They prob know better than us.

05-22-2008, 05:01 PM
shoot man I don't know. someone on this board may know. You may want to try the CITY OF MIAMI though. They prob know better than us.

All I know, is that as at the Miami International Airport, at the Dante B. Fascell Port of Miami-Dade County, which by the way is served by the Miami-Dade Police Department, there are long-term parking garages. Call the cruise line you booked, and they will provide you with all relevant parking and other pertinent information. Additionally, attached is a link to the Port. Enjoy your cruise, relax and recharge!

http://www.miamidade.gov/portofmiami/

06-04-2008, 11:22 PM

All I know, is that as at the Miami International Airport, at the Dante B. Fascell Port of Miami-Dade County, which by the way is served by the Miami-Dade Police Department, there are long-term parking garages. Call the cruise line you booked, and they will provide you with all relevant parking and other pertinent information. Additionally, attached is a link to the Port. Enjoy your cruise, relax and recharge!

You sure don't know much do you? Do you know how to read? He is trying to avoid the $120 parking fee and you send him to the people who collect the fee. And you think he really give a rat a?s who the agency is who works there? And the link is great, for nothing.

06-04-2008, 11:27 PM

You sure don't know much do you? Do you know how to read? He is trying to avoid the $120 parking fee and you send him to the people who collect the fee. And you think he really give a rat a?s who the agency is who works there? And the link is great, for nothing.

Genius, parking "on the cuff" subjects our fellow officer to the risk of getting his car towed, burgled, stolen. If he can afford to go on a cruise, surely he can afford to paid for the parking. Anyway go $uck a dog's deck!