PDA

View Full Version : Not True

05-22-2008, 12:14 AM
Timmy, do you think the sheriff will make YOU detectives a special classification? Dream on. He wants to be able to transfer a guy out if they piss him off. You will never see a special classification for detective. Keep drinking the Lamberti juice. You are expendable as a detective, just remember that. Keep your straight legs pressed. You as well as every other detective is one step away from road patrol. The road patrol is king!

Dexter
05-22-2008, 01:51 AM
Timmy, do you think the sheriff will make YOU detectives a special classification? Dream on. He wants to be able to transfer a guy out if they piss him off. You will never see a special classification for detective. Keep drinking the Lamberti juice. You are expendable as a detective, just remember that. Keep your straight legs pressed. You as well as every other detective is one step away from road patrol. The road patrol is king!

Gee I wonder who this came from. Most major departments....yea even the Neu Yak Police Department has classifications for their detectives. So I don't want to be treated as a Port Authority Beat Stomper or a Transit Security Guard. We are investigators. We want to be treated like one. So unless you can complete a full sentance without ****ing your head like Rocky Balboa......go back to NYC and get a square badge. Or maybe copland really does exist.

GO METS!

05-22-2008, 02:05 AM

Gee I wonder who this came from. Most major departments....yea even the Neu Yak Police Department has classifications for their detectives. So I don't want to be treated as a Port Authority Beat Stomper or a Transit Security Guard. We are investigators. We want to be treated like one. So unless you can complete a full sentance without ****ing your head like Rocky Balboa......go back to NYC and get a square badge. Or maybe copland really does exist.

GO METS!

Your a Deputy, read your shield and your pay stub and if you really want a detective classifiction why dont you go to your Major and insist on one.

05-22-2008, 06:21 AM

GO METS!

Your a Deputy, read your shield and your pay stub and if you really want a detective classifiction why dont you go to your Major and insist on one.

Star

05-22-2008, 11:05 PM
Timmy Timmy Timmy my fair haired paisley friend, I want a negotiation team for bravo charlie and alspha shifts, For CI detectives, I want one for Patrol, district CI,downtown CI and specialized units sergeants, lets have another one for SID and YIED (or whatever they call themselves today), lets see who else wants a bargaining team. Timmy Timmy Timmy are you starting to sip the kool aid I would have never guessed that from you, do see how ridiculous it sounds, Good I hope so.

We should all be happy that the NEW board was able to get 1250 people to vote, have you ever seen that before Timmy, not in my or our 20+ years. Dont knock Patrol now that they grew a spine, be happy they are finally standing up for what is right, We all know at some point in time good or bad, right or wrong, screwed or not we all cycle back to patrol, thats right Timmy we all do you and I have both seen it many many times.

To the new board you are doing a good job (even those knuckle dragging goons) for the most part you have OUR vested interest at heart, Keep up the good work. To Timmy I love you buddy but stop with that seperation crap, the contract has many many articles pertaining to CI, incentive pay, clothing allowance, unmarked cars, weekends holidays just to name a few. Dont knock what patrol and the board is attempting to do, to better our agency.

05-22-2008, 11:16 PM
I heard the detectives want to have a seperate union just like the sgts.

05-22-2008, 11:57 PM
I heard the detectives want to have a seperate union just like the sgts.

Timmy, do you and the rest of CI detectives think you are protected? Think again. I can't believe you and the other idiot detectives would think Lamberti would give you a special status to protect you. Are you kidding me? No sheriff has ever done that. Certainly, Lamberti hasn't done anything that would benefit us. Damn, are you that stupid?

05-26-2008, 09:52 AM
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
You said it late, but you said it straight. You know I am stupid, hell I have not solved a crime in damm 10 years or more. Are we still clearing crimes. Hell I can't remember. duh :shock:

06-04-2008, 06:09 AM
Timmy like the rest of Homicide, Robbery and several other divisions of CI are worried that if big AL doesnt get re-elected the new Sheriff will come in and put them back on the road. All about you right Detectives, oh by the way in BSO there are no Detectives were all Deputies, maybe you should remember that.