PDA

View Full Version : I am worried

05-21-2008, 03:01 PM
I am seriously worried about your department. 95 percent of you bust your hump with little or no backing from your administration. You guys and gals are great people and deserve better. There are other agencies other than this place. Guys, seriously, FMPD is a circus. I know because I used to work there. Please stay safe and back each other up on the road. Keep up the good work, and know that not all roads lead to this hell hole

Regards,

FMPD supporter

05-21-2008, 06:07 PM
AMEN my brother, that is so true, between all the people leaving, getting fired, half hired else where and all the people that will take the buyout and run like hell i wonder who/what will be left. as far as this place being a circus, you have no idea. whats sad about this is the admin does not seem to care.

05-25-2008, 07:41 PM
The admin thinks that they are gods. Well, guess what? You guys are nothing but racist, dumb, mostly undereducated, jerk offs who would rather jam up one of their officers than congratulate an officer when he or she does a good job. You tools are back stabbing scum. SUPPORT YOUR FU--ING OFFICERS!!! This statement also goes out to the PBA and shift supervisors.

For the back stabbing officers and supervisors, do your department a favor and quit. You all know who you are, and so do the people you work with. If I had the morale fiber of you retards, I would have killed myself a long time ago. You are more dirty than a strip club pole. Shame on you!!!!!!!!

As for the officers, and I am only referring honest officers, you people rock, and never forget that! I learned a lot from many of you, and it has helped my career in many ways. I thank you for that. Please continue to back each other up, as I know you always will. Keep fighting the good fight. I pray your work enviorment will improve, God knows you deserve it.

Ok, my rant is over. I will leave you with a "final thought." When you become a cop you expect to be scared on the road at times. You should never be scared of your bosses if you're an honest hard working employee. Shame on FMPD admin!!!

God Bless.

Regards,

FMPD supporter

05-27-2008, 08:44 PM
http://contentcatalog.hotbar.com/Skins/mailskins/em/020108/020108NA5_prv.gif (alt+p)

05-27-2008, 11:43 PM
FMPD supporter supports John McCain, but not as much you guys!

05-28-2008, 05:31 AM
Save your support for someone who cares. 95% of the cops at FMPD do bust their humps and DO received the full support of their Administration. Your not here because you were not able to rise to the level expected of you to be a successful FMPD cop. Enjoy whatever meaningless job your doing now and know that you missed out on being a part of a premier agency on the cutting edge of real police work.

Chief, congrats on your retirement
Major, keep up the great work and goodluck with the Chief position

Officers, Sergeants, Lieutenants and Captains.....Keep Blue Thunder Alive!!

05-28-2008, 07:43 AM
Looks like someone closed IAPro long enough to offer everyone a second round of grape Flavor Aid. Awesome!

Enjoy whatever meaningless job your doing now and know that you missed out on being a part of a premier agency on the cutting edge of real police work.

I knew it! We are being annexed by the county!

05-28-2008, 12:25 PM
Cutting edge ?!!!! Premier agency?!!! dude ,shut up long enough to swallow some kool aid while wearing your PEARL NECKLACE.!! The place is a joke ,and all the surrounding agencies know it. 'It has been mis-managed for years, and has been a private good ol' boys club even longer.
Take a look at your crime stats, your morale , your higher than average attrition rate, the loss of highly experienced certified cops from other agencies , and your inability to keep or attract minority cops, and what about the constant un-ethical conflicts of interest by our admin staff??!!!, nepotism, cronyism, racism,questionable relationships with the ONLY tow company authorized by the city?? Hmmmm, If only the feds would take a look at this place.
Time to get off the sinking ship, either hire an entire staff from outside or give Mike Scott the keys and let him drive!! 8)
Objectivity,(how ironic) get a grip on something other than the nearest boss!!!

05-28-2008, 12:35 PM
136 RELAX :!: OBJECTIVITY is ADMIN REP undercover same little snake that wiggles itself around this website..and around station 2 making every one around her miserable..sneaky lil sgt jen I got the anti-venom and the know how to put this snake to rest!!! TBA