PDA

View Full Version : waiting for answers

05-21-2008, 04:00 AM
if we payed someone and told him to fuuck up the department as much as they could, do you think that they would have screwed things up more than gerald if they tried?

union leaders. we are still waiting to find out what part the chief had in the suggestion to make us 10 month employees and recomend that the schools hire other cops.

05-21-2008, 04:26 AM
4 get it. Howard aint sayin. Rodak and Bev r afraid of him. Most of the executive board are a bunch of followers. Old Howie is waiting to get his reward as is Manny and Tatoo. Trust me. You wont hear from Howard the Coward on this one.

05-21-2008, 04:34 AM
Yeah. I cant wait to c Howie tomorrow. He will b leading the protest. Waiving his fists in the air. Screaming out for justice and demanding that the Superintendent and Board resign.

What you wont hear is a word about the Chief. B careful Howie dont let the Chief hear you say anything negative about him or your off the swat team. What a joke that guy is.

At least its clear. Get rid of the Chief and Howie and you may b able to move forward.

good luck.

05-21-2008, 11:35 AM
Some are on the front lines they are extremely qualified and appear to be waiting for some reward. Carlos Fernandez as unqualified and incompetent as he is has stated he is waiting his turn. Their are snakes among us. Careful!

05-22-2008, 11:06 AM
The only snakes in the grass are Gerald and Hurley. You should be ashamed of yourself going after one of our own who has worked their way up the ranks by the union established policy.

At least he is not filing EEO's to get the promotional process thrown out.

At least he showed up to march with his fellow brothers.

Where was Clyde, who could not make it at BSO and goes hunting with the Chief and Drinking with Domestic Violence Commanders.

Oh yes, go pull the county report and all the snakes in the grass will come out you sorry excuse for a union member.

Wake the F_ck up and see what is happening and stop hatting.

05-22-2008, 12:10 PM
Tell me more, Tell me more, was it love at first sight.

Clyde you are SORRY, not showing up, with your brothers and sisters (ohps please don't file EEO, I meant brothers of FOP) to fight for officer's positions. Remember, when you left here went to BSO, and came back, yeah baby we remember, who got you the job back. As for Hurley, you are a two face person, you shake my hand and stabb me on my back. You will do whatever it takes to move ahead. You are a lost puppy, trying to find a home.

Darling your time is coming, Hurley those individuals you tried to put out will do the same to you, Clyde you are just SORRY.