PDA

View Full Version : opendoor policy with city manager

05-20-2008, 10:09 PM
HERE'S AN IDEA. FOR THE NEXT MONTH LEO'S CAN MEET WITH THE CITY MANAGER BEHIND CLOSED DOORS, NO RETALIATION. HOWEVER THEY MUST PRESENT FACTS, WITH DOCUMENTS OR WITTNESS' TO BACK UP ALLEGATIONS. THIS SHOULD BE FOR EVERYONE NO QUESTIONS ASKED, BEFORE A NEW CHIEF IS CHOSEN. JUST AN IDEA BUT PROBABLY DOESN'T MEET EVERYONES AGENDA. JUST SAYIN' :idea:

05-20-2008, 10:22 PM
I KNOW THIS DOESN'T EXACTLY FOLLOW CHAIN OF COMMAND BUT IT WOULD QUIET ALOT OF THE RUMBLES!!!! AND GIVE FIRST HAND INFORMATION TO A PERSON WHO IS GETTIN MOST INFO CHERRY PICKED FOR HIM!

05-20-2008, 10:49 PM
OBAMA!!!!!

05-21-2008, 12:39 AM
If you want to know what exactly is going on within the department, why don't you ask for the IA files for the past couple of years along with any and all officer/inhouse complaints generated. That should provide a basis or starting point. Then you can determine if any of the comments made on this website have any value or whether the individuals posting comments are just blowing off steam.

Afterall, if one officer makes a complaint that might mean that he has an issue or problem with the way things go. If several officers are unhappy, then there might be some validity to the same complaint especially when it comes to the promotional process, selection to specialty units, unfair treatment, etc.

05-21-2008, 01:17 AM
Several officers??!!!! What was your first clue? This is a pandora's box ,its just too bad the public doesnt see this.
There are dozens posting here and dozens more intimidated to do so.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to view the files ,just look at the las few IA's!!! AND THATS not counting what they CHOOSE to overlook and sweep under the carpet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-21-2008, 01:41 AM
What a bunch of cry babies. "Its not fair", "look what they did". "poor me". "look at me", "see what I did" "notice me". I will let you in on the secret: the people who get promoted, the people who get a break, the people who catch a favor are the EXACT same people who mind their own, work hard, dont whine and cry and do a little extra once in a while. And before you say I am wrong, that you too do all those things and still get screwed, guess what? YOU ARE WRONG!

05-21-2008, 02:10 AM
again jizz--what a suprise, we know its you roger :twisted: