PDA

View Full Version : Best Mayor

05-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Gilda, best contracts ever

05-20-2008, 04:03 PM
even with her legal issues, which by the way she won most of them, she gave us the best contracts ever, besides she has nice legs, and other body parts, mmmmmmmm

05-20-2008, 07:51 PM
for sure Gilda was the best, not this rafter boy, wanna be Raul he will never be mayor

05-21-2008, 02:03 AM
Gilda was better for us but not for the city. Say what you want, but this Mayor has done more for the City than any other Mayor!!!! Yes I am an Ex HG Officer left to Miami PD and is the same crap!

05-21-2008, 12:05 PM
Your not one of us, your not an ex, unless your Sanchez, this mayor is a total joke, bad for everyone, theirs more to being a ayor then planting pretty flower, all the current plans were in the works 10 years ago, it had to be done, the rafter mayor is the worst, and history will show the truth.

05-21-2008, 02:59 PM
Your not one of us, your not an ex, unless your Sanchez, this mayor is a total joke, bad for everyone, theirs more to being a ayor then planting pretty flower, all the current plans were in the works 10 years ago, it had to be done, the rafter mayor is the worst, and history will show the truth.GILDA WITH ALL HER FAULTS NEVER TOOK ANYTHING FROM THE POLICE LIKE THIS JOKE OF A MAYOR HAS. HE STARTED LYING SINCE DAY ONE WHEN HE SAID HE WOULD NOT TOUCH THE TAKE HOME CARS THE UNION ENDORSES HIM HE GETS ELECTED RAUL TELLS HIM TO TAKE THE CARS AND HE DOES. IF ANYTHING THIS PROVES HES NOT HIS OWN MAN. SECOND GILDA WOULD HAVE NEVER TREATED SOME OFFICERS LIKE HE HAS USING LIES. FACE IT HES DOES,NT LIKE THE POLICE JUST ASK THE GUYS IN SWEETWATER WHO CAUGHT HIM AND CAUSED HIM TO LEAVE. IF ANYTHING SELLING YOUR SOUL HAS HELPED YOU AND YOU,VE BEEN LUCKY TILL NOW BUT LIKE EVERYTHING THAT SOON WILL PASS

05-21-2008, 06:53 PM
Your right about the plans being there about eight years ago, that's about the time his been Mayor. I am not Sanchez but I'll give you my name when you give me yours. By the way you guys betrayed the previous mayor when you gave her oponent "rafter mayor" your endorsement so don't complaine about betrayal, you earned it. As of being one of you, your right I'm much better than that, I'm a real Police Officer not a glorified security guard like you guys. The City of Miami has real cops (I guess that's why you can't work here).

05-22-2008, 01:09 AM
[quote="Anonymous"]Your right about the plans being there about eight years ago, that's about the time his been Mayor. I am not Sanchez but I'll give you my name when you give me yours. By the way you guys betrayed the previous mayor when you gave her oponent "rafter mayor" your endorsement so don't complaine about betrayal, you earned it. As of being one of you, your right I'm much better than that, I'm a real Police Officer not a glorified security guard like you guys. The City of Miami has real cops (I guess that's why you can't work here).[/quoteI AM Rivero, whats yours

05-22-2008, 01:12 AM
PAPA, I Know the ex-Gardens cops who are now Miami Cops. Those guys would write their names on here, trust me they will find out about this site soon, the Miami Cops have balls, unlike you, who applied in Miami a bunch of years ago, and they would not take you. dont come on here and make us believe your a Miami Cop, your not.

05-22-2008, 01:50 AM
mama, sinse your so brave, why don't you give us your name? I didn't think so. I never said Miami cops have no balls, just you guys at HG.

05-22-2008, 11:21 AM
Rivero

05-22-2008, 01:11 PM
Not the Rivero that can't find a job after being fired from HG. Wow I can't believe is really you, what a looser (now your stupid comments make more sinse). By the way I'm Rodriguez!

05-22-2008, 01:13 PM
I got arrested Rodriguez, I dont think so, they dont have internet in south florida reception

05-22-2008, 01:16 PM
Gilda still was the best Mayor for the cops, regardless

05-22-2008, 09:46 PM
Gilda still was the best Mayor for the cops, regardlessYour right this guys thinks because he brought all these new developments to the city makes him a good mayor. He should talk to the people who live here not his cronies that blow smoke up his behind every day. They did'nt want all this traffic and clutter thats been getting worse since he became mayor. The people are getting tired of the bad press like the other day on TV. If somebody runs and presents the facts about our boy aka rafter mayor and his goings on he can be beat.

05-27-2008, 01:06 PM
We tryed before and it got us nothing. Look at the last FIU poll dated January of 2008, Mayor got 92% approval rate! Even if we shave off 30% he still wins hands down. Let's not be stupid about this we'll make noise but the result will be the same.

05-27-2008, 03:44 PM
HE IS STILL A RAFTER MARRIED TO A -------- WOMEN

05-27-2008, 08:09 PM
I would love to be a rafter and be in his position, i'm not a rafter and don't have his position.

06-03-2008, 02:44 AM
Best Mayor for the Police Morejon, for the Media Gilda and for the City De La Cruz.

06-03-2008, 12:44 PM
Yea, city of Havana, Oriente by who he married

06-03-2008, 09:03 PM
Wow, you guys are real haters. If he is really a rafter (which I doubt) he deserves credit. That means he has accomplished more as rafter than all of us "Americans". I think he is an A hole but atleast I don't envy him. What does that say about us? We're looking up at him (even you Rivero) who had the pleasure of getting fired by him and your still crying about it.

06-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Wow, you guys are real haters. If he is really a rafter (which I doubt) he deserves credit. That means he has accomplished more as rafter than all of us "Americans". I think he is an A hole but atleast I don't envy him. What does that say about us? We're looking up at him (even you Rivero) who had the pleasure of getting fired by him and your still crying about it.Thats what happens when you give a boy power HE ABUSES IT THE TRUTH IS THAT HE WANTED TO SHOW RAUL HE COULD BE JUST LIKE HIM AND FIRE COPS USING ANY MEANS AVAILABLE. THATS OK WHAT COMES AROUND GOES A ROUND I REMEMBER HILDA BEING ****Y UNTIL THE DAY SHE WAS ARRESTED. YOUR DAY IS COMING MAYBE NOT TODAY MAYBE NOT THIS MONTH OR THIS YEAR BUT WHEN MISERY STRIKES LETS SEE IF ALL YOUR BUT KISSING BUDDIES THAT WRITE ON HERE WILL HELP YOU OUT. ASK HILDA WHEN SHE GOT ARRESTED THE SAME PEOPLE THAT BLOW SMOKE UP YOUR BEHIND WERE THE FIRST ONES TO TURN THERE BACK ON HER. AND HOW DO I KNOW SHE TOLD ME.

06-04-2008, 12:34 PM
No he did not come in a raft, he came thru Venezuela. But he is applying the Castro doctrine which he learned rather well, good speaker, good Bull S___er. Someday his file which he thinks was totally disappeared will resurface and the reason why he was let go, someone with power is holding this card for the right moment. Then he becomes Raul Martine'z disciple and "tries" to be like him. The American dream? yes enriching himself from not from a Mayor's or school teacher's salary, but rather from the favors etc. How to justify it? taking away from the police dept. Sorounding himself with his people to become his shield and using the cuban doctrine power of convincing and feding the week minded his BS. and other's who would do as he says just to get a bone. Think about it if Raul's daughter was that good of an attorney why work for a city that she does not even live there and so does her rafter husband. Passion or personal gain?

Do the homework and the math.

06-04-2008, 01:57 PM
Did she get fat again after you gastro

07-08-2008, 01:12 AM
I AM THE BEST MAYOR THIS CITY HAS EVER SEEN, CONO"

02-28-2009, 10:28 PM
I AM THE BEST MAYOR THIS CITY HAS EVER SEEN, CONO"
Best Mayor ever "GILDA"

08-18-2009, 02:27 PM
Best Mayor and most popular De La Cruz!!! Wow, those FIU polls that gave him 92% were right on!!!

08-19-2009, 08:30 AM
De La Cruz is a disgusting, deceptive son of a b!tch. He arrived to this country by illegally fleeing Cuba on a make shift floating device. He was able to stay in this Country because of the wet foot dry foot policy. He got involved in illegal activities at Sweetwater and long and behold he is Mayor. Yeah he recieved 92% of votes. But look at the city he is mayor in. Hialeah Gardens. A real sh!t hole city that will never amount to anything. Plus the majority of the residents here are all Cuban criminals just like Him. that is how he received so many votes. just to go to show you what a low-life piece of crap this guy is, he has his mother living ain a trailor home. A TRAILOR HOME!!!!! while he's living in a million dollar mansion. Once cuban trash, always cuban trash!

08-19-2009, 07:13 PM
De La Cruz is a disgusting, deceptive son of a b!tch. He arrived to this country by illegally fleeing Cuba on a make shift floating device. He was able to stay in this Country because of the wet foot dry foot policy. He got involved in illegal activities at Sweetwater and long and behold he is Mayor. Yeah he recieved 92% of votes. But look at the city he is mayor in. Hialeah Gardens. A real sh!t hole city that will never amount to anything. Plus the majority of the residents here are all Cuban criminals just like Him. that is how he received so many votes. just to go to show you what a low-life piece of crap this guy is, he has his mother living ain a trailor home. A TRAILOR HOME!!!!! while he's living in a million dollar mansion. Once cuban trash, always cuban trash!
Gilda had her faults like everyone, she would disagree with you she would yell at you and throw you out of her office. Down under she was not a bad person misguided maybe but thats it. This current mayor is a dirtbag you can tell he was brought up in a communist system. he surrounds himself with hateful lowlifes that are there to spy, lie, and create fear to control people. Yes Miss Mayor to call you Mr is insulting to real men your bad times are coming sooner than later. Lets see how many of your cronies will stick with you when its your turn to pay the piper. Take care of your gig at HG because its the only political office you will ever hold in this town. You can join your has been buddy Raul Martinez who got his ass kicked in the last election that really mattered. Don't think your all that because you won in that little sh\\thole of a city against a guy who had no reason to run for office.

08-20-2009, 06:40 PM
Wow, this Mayor rally kicked your a$$, he must love reading these post. Keep crying and hating that way they can continue to laugh at you and your 8%. I for one don't dislike this Mayor, but I can see he really kicked your a$$. There are always the looser haters and the hated, I guess you guys are happy hating the Mayor!!!

08-21-2009, 10:22 PM
Wow, this Mayor rally kicked your a$$, he must love reading these post. Keep crying and hating that way they can continue to laugh at you and your 8%. I for one don't dislike this Mayor, but I can see he really kicked your a$$. There are always the looser haters and the hated, I guess you guys are happy hating the Mayor!!!
Manny no one hates the Mayor hes not even worth the effort or the time.

08-24-2009, 04:08 PM
Mr. Mayor, If you are reading this please know that the people writing all that junk on here do not work here. The officers who work here don't want any trouble, we are happy with our jobs. Please don't judge us for the few disgruntled ex-cops. We know we made a mistake and we just want to make it up to you with our actions. You are a good Mayor and we respect you!

08-24-2009, 04:22 PM
Mr. Mayor, If you are reading this please know that the people writing all that junk on here do not work here. The officers who work here don't want any trouble, we are happy with our jobs. Please don't judge us for the few disgruntled ex-cops. We know we made a mistake and we just want to make it up to you with our actions. You are a good Mayor and we respect you!
Speak for yourself Kiss a$$ you think by lowering yourself and kissing his feet hes going to forget. BROTHER your wrong Mr Mayor don't fool yourself there are plenty of us here that know your true colors you are a hateful chip on your shoulder type of guy on a power trip.The great thing about it is that i'm going to be here when you walk out with your tail between your legs. And as for the last writer we know who you are try to have alittle more dignity and run home and check on your wife.....

08-25-2009, 02:37 AM
If you know who this is why don't you come and tell me personally??? My wife is home, but I'm in your house with yours! That is why the Mayor can't forget, because of people like you. He has been here for ten years and you just made him that much more powerful by running that looser against him. I hope your here for a long time(I doubt it), because it looks like he will be here for a long time. Mayor please know who this people are, I will make sure you know. Most of us just want to move on!!!!

08-25-2009, 08:40 PM
If you know who this is why don't you come and tell me personally??? My wife is home, but I'm in your house with yours! That is why the Mayor can't forget, because of people like you. He has been here for ten years and you just made him that much more powerful by running that looser against him. I hope your here for a long time(I doubt it), because it looks like he will be here for a long time. Mayor please know who this people are, I will make sure you know. Most of us just want to move on!!!!
I am in your face everyday seeing how much of a KI$$A$$ and BROWN NOSE you are. frankly you and the rest of your two face lier buddies make me sick. The only reason why I and others don't get into your face is because you will just go running to your master crying. In other words for myself I count the days, put up with your stupidity do the least I can, get a paycheck pretend to be your friend and then go home and throw up. Oh By the way keep kissing there A$$ whatever benefits you bring benefits me to MARI@on.

08-26-2009, 02:37 PM
At least you admitted that you don't have the cojones to tell me to my face! You say I'm a kiss a$$ but you kiss mine everyday, you don't even get to kiss the bosse's a$$. You are oviously part of the reason why this department is going through hard times, you will always be a looser, wishing you had what others have. The good thing is que te la tienes que mamar!!! Mr. Mayor you have friends in the department, we will help you get rid of the scum that is left here!

08-26-2009, 03:49 PM
At least you admitted that you don't have the cojones to tell me to my face! You say I'm a kiss a$$ but you kiss mine everyday, you don't even get to kiss the bosse's a$$. You are oviously part of the reason why this department is going through hard times, you will always be a looser, wishing you had what others have. The good thing is que te la tienes que mamar!!! Mr. Mayor you have friends in the department, we will help you get rid of the scum that is left here!
To kick your A$$ would be to easy Manny besides you would not take it like a man anyways. you go crying and tell like the ***** that you are. And talking about a$$ kissing why don't you tell everyone how you sold your SOUL in Hialeah PD when they were going to fire you for clicking the radio and endangering other officers. AND why don't you say how you stabbed the person who helped you keep your job and build your house. Yea, your a big man Manny for now and if I were you I would stop talking about how you and your other BUTT BUDDIES are going to get rid of people. And talking about mamar thats what you do every day how else would a guy like you become what you are now with your back round ? MAMANDO that right you were never anything in HIALEAH PD not a Sgt nothing BUT you can be what you are in HG. MAMANDO and of course SWALLLLLOWWWING. You have some B@LLS to talk about SCUM take a good look in the mirror and you will see SCUM.

08-26-2009, 08:48 PM
THIS NIGHTMARE CALLED HIALEAH GARDENS WILL NEVER END PEOPLE COME AND THEY GO AND ITS ALWAYS THE SAME. THE STATE SHOULD COME IN AND ERASE THIS DUMP FROM THE MAP AND MAKE A GIANT LANDFILL

08-27-2009, 03:13 PM
It's not Manny, but that's Ok, think what you want. I will tell you that Manny is more of a man than you, at least he tells you to your face. Mayor, you have lots of friend in the Department, you know who these loosers are. When you get rid of them I will laugh my a$$ off!!! If this place is a dump, then what those that make you? You are the the low end of the food chain in a dump, wow, you are a scum looser!!!

08-28-2009, 08:30 PM
Again the Hialeah Gardens Police Dept strikes out again need one say more.....

07-21-2010, 01:39 PM
Mustafa Kamal is the Mayor of Karachi. Mr. Kamal is one of the well-known members, Muttahida Qaumi Movement (MQM), which is the third largest political party in Pakistan. He studied in Karachi till Intermediate and left for Malaysia where he completed an Associate Diploma in Business Executive studies.

Read More for get information: Mustafa Kamal (http://pakistanherald.com/Profile/Syed-Mustafa-Kamal-79)

08-30-2010, 11:29 PM
I heard The City of Hialeah Gardens has a surplus during this tough economy. With all the problems you may have, I invite you to work for the City of Hialeah. The money here in Hialeah is being funneled out like the Gulf oil leak. Now that the leak has been somewhat capped in the Gulf, Robaina is leaking his employees money to the residents. Robaina, learn from the Hialeah Gardens Mayor.