PDA

View Full Version : Slap Shot

05-20-2008, 06:46 AM
The original Slappy... being me, has been out of the works for a few months....
Apparently there has been a weak little weasle (and I know who you are) that was too scared to use an original moniker and has been using mine, Slap Shot. I have been off the waves here for at least 3 months yet Slap Shot seems to live on and is being used by some weak excuse for a man. Regardless, for those of you who know who I am, know that it has not been me posting these idiotic posts about you and if you know me well enough.... you will know what I am talking about.

At some point you all will realize that we are in a rough neck world where unemployment is running rampant.... you have a job, yet you complain. I say QUIT, then go out there in the real world and try to make it all work out. You were happy as a pig in sh#t when you got this job, now stop acting like someone is doing you a favor by keeping you on board!

05-20-2008, 08:01 AM
The original Slappy... being me, has been out of the works for a few months....
Apparently there has been a weak little weasle (and I know who you are) that was too scared to use an original moniker and has been using mine, Slap Shot. I have been off the waves here for at least 3 months yet Slap Shot seems to live on and is being used by some weak excuse for a man. Regardless, for those of you who know who I am, know that it has not been me posting these idiotic posts about you and if you know me well enough.... you will know what I am talking about.

At some point you all will realize that we are in a rough neck world where unemployment is running rampant.... you have a job, yet you complain. I say QUIT, then go out there in the real world and try to make it all work out. You were happy as a pig in sh#t when you got this job, now stop acting like someone is doing you a favor by keeping you on board!

that is the truth,,, you dont know what you got till its gone,,,,,

05-20-2008, 09:12 PM
[quote="Slap Shot":280ehakn]The original Slappy... being me, has been out of the works for a few months....

that is the truth,,, you dont know what you got till its gone,,,,,[/quote:280ehakn]

You haven't been missed