PDA

View Full Version : Amazing...

05-20-2008, 01:42 AM
how the Tim Shields thread magically disappeared after I posted a transcript of his citizens review board hearing. I guess people are afraid of the truth and deleted it. Anyone interested, feel free to google it. It's on the city's website.

05-23-2008, 04:19 AM
how the Tim Shields thread magically disappeared after I posted a transcript of his citizens review board hearing. I guess people are afraid of the truth and deleted it. Anyone interested, feel free to google it. It's on the city's website.

Who gives a crap? You're a moron. Anyone who takes the time to slam fellow officers on here should have their forehead dented in. Go take your banner of "truth" and cram it up your ass!

How about leading the charge to stop rising oil prices or end world hunger. You know something useful and productive there, Fort Liqsomenuts.

05-23-2008, 04:25 AM
Fort,

I gotta agree with Anon on this one. If you don't like Tim thats your perogitive but why post that stuff here? I think you have a common enemy in the City Hall and some, not all of managment. Go after them.

05-23-2008, 02:49 PM
Fort,

I gotta agree with Anon on this one. If you don't like Tim thats your perogitive but why post that stuff here? I think you have a common enemy in the City Hall and some, not all of managment. Go after them.

Absolutely incorrect. I DO like Tim. My original post was in response to someone who claimed that he was impeccable as an officer, and when he asked me what he'd done that was inappropriate, I posted the transcript. In hindsight, I shouldn't have posted that, b/c we have enough crap going on. I was just amazed that it got deleted when I posted a factual transcript. I do like Tim and I'll let the issue go.

05-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Tim can steer a car with his johnson

05-25-2008, 02:11 PM
Who gives a crap? You're a moron. Anyone who takes the time to slam fellow officers on here should have their forehead dented in. Go take your banner of "truth" and cram it up your ass!

How about leading the charge to stop rising oil prices or end world hunger. You know something useful and productive there, Fort Liqsomenuts.

Unfortunately, this entire website is used to bash police officers. It's funny how we (law enforcement) tell citizens that they don't know what we do on the job when they slam us. Well we do know what each of us does on the job and we still bash each other.

05-26-2008, 06:52 PM
How do I get a transcript of his statements from the Raider shooting and off duty, out of city, perimeter incident. I don't want to post it, I just want the facts.

05-28-2008, 11:48 PM
Its unfortunate that after all the department is going through people tend to bash there fellow officer. Come on this isnt highschool, we cant have this nonsense. fOCUS on something else