PDA

View Full Version : Wiley Thompson Finances

05-19-2008, 09:32 PM
Has anyone taken a look into how Wiley manages his money?

04/18/06 he filed Chapter 13 in U.S. Bankruptcy Court/ Western District of Tennessee case#0622722

In 1996 he was sued by a little old lady in Maryland named Irene Eorowicz for non payment.
And to think that he wants to manage a 750 Million dollar budget...
Wow this is a great country.

He's my pick....

05-19-2008, 10:37 PM

04/18/06 he filed Chapter 13 in U.S. Bankruptcy Court/ Western District of Tennessee case#0622722

In 1996 he was sued by a little old lady in Maryland named Irene Eorowicz for non payment.

He's my pick....

Looks like he has all the makings of a former Chief of Staff

05-20-2008, 01:18 AM
One of the disqualifiers is bankruptcy. How is it that Thompson can qualify to run for Sheriff? Did anyone vet him?

If true, this info is so disturbing, it should make the front page on Sunday.

05-20-2008, 01:34 AM
One of the disqualifiers is bankruptcy. How is it that Thompson can qualify to run for Sheriff? Did anyone vet him?

If true, this info is so disturbing, it should make the front page on Sunday. Where does it say that BK is a DQ?

05-20-2008, 09:38 AM

If true, this info is so disturbing, it should make the front page on Sunday. Where does it say that BK is a DQ?

I'm gonna let him manage my retirement fund, he should make me a fortune!!!!

05-20-2008, 11:16 PM

He's my pick.... I wouldn't let any cop be responsible for a 750 million dollar budget. That's what MBA's do. You have a bunch of politician cop liefers running our biggest beurocracy over there at BSO. It is like having the United Auto Workers running General Motors.. Oh they are ? Guess that's why we lost our leadership to Japan.

05-20-2008, 11:19 PM

He's my pick.... I wouldn't let any cop be responsible for a 750 million dollar budget. That's what MBA's do. You have a bunch of politician cop liefers running our biggest beurocracy over there at BSO. It is like having the United Auto Workers running General Motors.. Oh they are ? Guess that's why we lost our leadership to Japan.

I wonder if Wiley can balance a check book? I guess not after looking at his past.

05-23-2008, 03:31 AM

I wonder if Wiley can balance a check book? I guess not after looking at his past. Do you think he has a shot at all?