PDA

View Full Version : Latchford interviewing for Chief

05-19-2008, 05:41 PM
We may be in trouble folks :(

05-19-2008, 06:41 PM
We may be in trouble folks :( Houston we have a problem!!!!!

05-19-2008, 07:24 PM
Tell me this is just a bad dream. :shock:

05-19-2008, 07:34 PM
Guess it may be a good time for all of us to start looking elswhere. If that moron gets Chief. OH we definately have a problem.

05-19-2008, 11:13 PM
Does anyone know who else is being interviewed? We can't get this guy back again.

05-20-2008, 01:55 AM
Word has it a very interesting individual applied for our Chief position, from Miami. I really can't see why he wants to become Chief here. Maybe, he might need a challenge, because working here is defenitely a challenge!

05-20-2008, 02:01 AM
Well who ever it is (chief position), we need someone with leadership qualities, vision for the future, someone young with alot of energy, so that this place will be a place that other officer's want to come work at. Also, a leader that travels to the different areas not only stay at one place. But, I guess this ain't Kansas toto.

05-20-2008, 03:55 PM
Complain, complain, complain, What has he done to you? Are any of you without sin? Everyone may have directly or indirectly offended someone at some point in time or another, but is that any reason to continue to spew hate from your mouths about another Officer of the Law. Everyone has something negative to say about every Chief that has ever worked here. How about giving people a chance to make a difference instead of always being hateful. IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT STRESS KILLS, SO STOP STRESSING. Collect your pay check on Friday and be stress free all the way to the bank. DON'T BE HATERS ALL YOUR LIFE. ( In loving memory of all the fallen haters.) :lol:

05-20-2008, 09:09 PM
Complain, complain, complain, What has he done to you? Are any of you without sin? Everyone may have directly or indirectly offended someone at some point in time or another, but is that any reason to continue to spew hate from your mouths about another Officer of the Law. Everyone has something negative to say about every Chief that has ever worked here. How about giving people a chance to make a difference instead of always being hateful. IT IS A KNOWN FACT THAT STRESS KILLS, SO STOP STRESSING. Collect your pay check on Friday and be stress free all the way to the bank. DON'T BE HATERS ALL YOUR LIFE. ( In loving memory of all the fallen haters.) :lol:

Apparently you never worked with or for him. I hope you enjoy it! I'm sure you'll be the first one fired for absolutely no reason.

05-24-2008, 04:15 PM

Latchford is the only one on here saying anything good about Latchford. I've never heard anything good about him from a spd cop, NEVER!!!! :evil:

12-02-2008, 02:55 PM
WE HATE TO BRING UP PAST ISSUES, HOWEVER, WE DON'T HERE TO MUCH ABOUT OUR LEADER SINCE THE TRIBE ELECTED HIM. WHY? MAYBE WE CAN GIVE SOME NEW IDEAS. THE DEPT. NEEDS HONEST LEADERSHIP ANY IDEAS? THE LT'S WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING I DETECT SOME FEAR AND THIS IS SOMETHING WE DO NOT NEED. ARE WE GOING TO GET A NEW CHIEF? I HOPE WILL IS TRYING TO DO A GOOD JOB, BUT HE LISTENS TO THE BRASS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

12-02-2008, 08:36 PM
WE HATE TO BRING UP PAST ISSUES, HOWEVER, WE DON'T HERE TO MUCH ABOUT OUR LEADER SINCE THE TRIBE ELECTED HIM. WHY? MAYBE WE CAN GIVE SOME NEW IDEAS. THE DEPT. NEEDS HONEST LEADERSHIP ANY IDEAS? THE LT'S WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING I DETECT SOME FEAR AND THIS IS SOMETHING WE DO NOT NEED. ARE WE GOING TO GET A NEW CHIEF? I HOPE WILL IS TRYING TO DO A GOOD JOB, BUT HE LISTENS TO THE BRASS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

The LT's say plenty. You probably don't hear it because you are to busy complaining with other disgruntled employees at the EDR. Chief is the best chief we ever had, period. I know the pension is an issue, but I have an idea to solve that problem. Leave, go to a dept where you will take a 20k pay cut, no car, no wellness, no details at the hardrock, no bonus, no cigs at First American, no food court pizza, and the the best of all is 15-20 calls a day. Now I have heard of other agency's paying the same with a pension. If that is the case why are people still here? Merry Christmas.

12-03-2008, 03:17 AM
Absolutely Brilliant !!! When you are eating cat food for dinner because your 401K ran out either by not enough in there or the stock market dropped because someone sneezed in another country and offended someone. Then you can think back on the free pizza and cigarettes that you got 20 years earlier. Holy Mackeral !!!!

On another note don't be upset that some of the employees get special treatment because when it comes to the lack of a retirement we are all in the same boat. They are laughing now but we will all will be sinking together later. What benefits we have are from the tribe but the rumour about the retirement was started by the PD.

12-03-2008, 08:35 PM
[quote="guest 101":2hqf237u]WE HATE TO BRING UP PAST ISSUES, HOWEVER, WE DON'T HERE TO MUCH ABOUT OUR LEADER SINCE THE TRIBE ELECTED HIM. WHY? MAYBE WE CAN GIVE SOME NEW IDEAS. THE DEPT. NEEDS HONEST LEADERSHIP ANY IDEAS? THE LT'S WILL NOT SAY ANYTHING I DETECT SOME FEAR AND THIS IS SOMETHING WE DO NOT NEED. ARE WE GOING TO GET A NEW CHIEF? I HOPE WILL IS TRYING TO DO A GOOD JOB, BUT HE LISTENS TO THE BRASS. HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

The LT's say plenty. You probably don't hear it because you are to busy complaining with other disgruntled employees at the EDR. Chief is the best chief we ever had, period. I know the pension is an issue, but I have an idea to solve that problem. Leave, go to a dept where you will take a 20k pay cut, no car, no wellness, no details at the hardrock, no bonus, no cigs at First American, no food court pizza, and the the best of all is 15-20 calls a day. Now I have heard of other agency's paying the same with a pension. If that is the case why are people still here? Merry Christmas.[/quote:2hqf237u]

This must be someone from the command staff writing this. Do you Guys know that you can start your own retirement without the Tribe. There are so many obtions outhere!! The chief and the command staff don't want to start one for officers because they are taken care off. Ask a LT or above about their benefit package and they will tell you that they can't discuss it. Why?? maybe the have a secret retirement package?

12-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Will's pension was in the suitcase that was in the car of the two mexicans found in the canal who were murdered and was covered up by our illustrious chief.