PDA

View Full Version : love boat

05-18-2008, 10:20 PM
do you buy tickets for this cruise at the same place where you get the coffee mugs ?????? this supervisior is the biggest liar, rat of them all, he couldn't even reply the last time, go read up on your civil rights laws, the rumors are out, whats your problem ? why do you have to screw other peoples careers, is it because your own is a waste?? or is it because its the only way you can make yourself feel like a man??

05-18-2008, 11:18 PM
Bridge to Captain kirk--which one are you talking about? is it jay romulan the shrimper boat captain, or Lt Sulu wife beater? or is the klingon roger??

05-20-2008, 02:54 AM
i have to say that i am not going to write on here anymore, i left this department a long time ago and it was a blessing to do so, however it left me with a bad taste in my mouth due to seeing all the good officers getting screwed over by some of the peole i have mentioned, i am still friends with those officers and hear about all the madness that goes on there and i do not want to get people all cranked up, it will only cause problems for everyone, it is no diffrent in the department i work at now !! good luck !

05-21-2008, 02:12 AM
What a bunch of cry babies. "Its not fair", "look what they did". "poor me". "look at me", "see what I did" "notice me". I will let you in on the secret: the people who get promoted, the people who get a break, the people who catch a favor are the EXACT same people who mind their own, work hard, dont whine and cry and do a little extra once in a while. And before you say I am wrong, that you too do all those things and still get screwed, guess what? YOU ARE WRONG!

05-21-2008, 02:14 AM
pathetic ass kisser :x

05-21-2008, 06:38 PM
pete - how did you come up with geez? when your on the love boat- does rog make believe he's data, and jayrod kirk, full ahead warp 5 sulu!!!! :P

05-21-2008, 06:40 PM
Let me guess , the midget is a clingon :lol:

05-22-2008, 09:16 AM
the mascot for the love boat sings "two tickets to paradise" to the chief in an effort to get the boats cabinboy promoted from sgt to lt. guess it will never end.

05-23-2008, 12:28 AM
Are all those things true about our favorite Midnight Sgt? I remember when his wifey came in the station and slapped the sh!# out of a fellow employee (who worked upstairs).

Then there were those rumors about "those girls". But are they really true?

05-23-2008, 02:20 AM
What a bunch of cry babies. "Its not fair", "look what they did". "poor me". "look at me", "see what I did" "notice me". I will let you in on the secret: the people who get promoted, the people who get a break, the people who catch a favor are the EXACT same people who mind their own, work hard, dont whine and cry and do a little extra once in a while. And before you say I am wrong, that you too do all those things and still get screwed, guess what? YOU ARE WRONG!

Geez,

You will find yourself becoming a superior officer in this department very soon. Your loyalty and honor is evident in the way you stand up to your lazy, disloyal co-workers. Do not fall prey to their nonsense.

I order all of you GED'ers to take not of this employee's loyalty and integrity! This is the attitude we want to see in the hallways.

GET BACK TO WORK!!!!

05-23-2008, 03:43 AM
OK admin rep -we get it ,you want us to think your a wanker!! Ok we do.

06-02-2008, 02:51 AM
Are all those things true about our favorite Midnight Sgt? I remember when his wifey came in the station and slapped the sh!# out of a fellow employee (who worked upstairs).

Yes the baby mama slap was true. He obviously did not learn his lesson from that though. I believe someone has a number for individuals who suffer from sex addiction. Can anyone help him out with this and give him the number.

06-02-2008, 07:44 AM
1-800-555-6969

if you have to be addicted to something it might as well be s$x!!!!!

06-02-2008, 10:37 PM
1-800-555-6969

if you have to be addicted to something it might as well be s$x!!!!!

You are too funny for words. lol :wink:

It's not cool when your wife/husband comes into the station looking for your lover. Is it worth losing your job? To all you "PLAYERS IN THE HOUSE" 8) who likes to play, why not just STAY SINGLE :?: Do you enjoy destroying your wife/husband's life (diseases. and god knows what else):?:

REV- O'Toole-FMPD
Could you please give everyone a refresher course on what’s the Seventh Commandment is?

06-04-2008, 12:54 AM

First intelligent statement I have read on this site in quite a while. Nicely said Geez...

06-04-2008, 01:13 AM
OK ,get off the bar stool and go home now objectivity!! besides the bottom line won't let you run a tab! :o

07-07-2008, 02:22 PM
i heard hanna montana was going around saying she was going to be "put
" in the jam unit before dan and joe got the boot. between pete the lying, backstabbing, cheating, loser love boat captian and roger the bootlicking wood carver i wonder who "helped" her first. dont bother putting in for this unit it will be waste of time......how sad. this place will never change

07-07-2008, 10:08 PM
why/when are they getting booted from jam?

07-09-2008, 04:28 AM
It wouldn't be a shocker.

Again.....it is who you know and who you BL**. Isn't that right.....Hanna Montana. :o

09-07-2010, 12:06 AM

Yes the baby mama slap was true. He obviously did not learn his lesson from that though. I believe someone has a number for individuals who suffer from sex addiction. Can anyone help him out with this and give him the number.

:The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing.
A wise man does not need advice and a fool won't take it.He is not the brightest crayon in the box. :lol: