PDA

View Full Version : Awards

05-18-2008, 03:03 PM
Has anyone heard if we are having a end of the year Departmental Meeting? That breakfast and all those speeches by Command Staff was cool. Can't wait

05-19-2008, 02:29 AM
I can't wait for the department meeting. I can't wait to hear about all the great things we have done this year like bring the crime rate down to the lowest rates ever.

Oh wait, no that was the chief who did that. Sorry.

I can't wait to hear how we are going to get a new police headquarters building. Oh wait, no the chief already said, "We would of got the new building but it wasn't his fault."

I can't wait to hear how the department is going to expect more from us with less money and with less people. YEEEAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

I can't wait to hear about all those amazing incidents that we handled professionally. Then they give us all those cool certificates. YEEEAAAHH.

I especially can't wait to hear about one incident in particular. You know what incident I'm talking about. Yeah, the Edison riots, no I mean the Edison uprising, no I mean the Edison protests, no the Edison misunderstanding. Yeah, that it. How the the chief responded to the Edison misunderstanding. You remember how the chief said he stood by us :wink: and then told us to stand down. Yeah, I mean there were so many officers and so few students. Yeah, the chief took charge of the situation and said, "Stand down." WOW. What were we thinking? All it took was for the chief to say stand down and everything was under control. Amazing. What award do you think he's going to get.

I don't know about you but I know what award I want to give him.

These nuts. :P

So many things to look forward to. All those first rate presentations. All those people who don't show up to pick up their awards. You know I think I came to realize something.

I can wait.

05-19-2008, 12:42 PM
Is it true that our command staff and honor guard will be wearing brightly colored wigs, floppy shoes, honking noses, seltzer bottles, and that they'll all kinda spill out of a tiny little itty bitty car?

This will lead to all kinds of fun and hilarity!! The theme of the day? Be a clown!! The joke's on us!!! The School Board PD Circus Carnival Extravaganza!!

They'll be serving popcorn, candy apples, corn dogs, and elephant ears. Come one, come all to the greatest show on earth!! Let's try to put a positive spin on the worst year school police has ever had!!

AND BE POSITIVE OR ELSE!!! YOU WILL SMILE, WALK IN STEP, AND REMEMBER, "YOU ARE HAPPY, YOU ARE HAPPY, YOU ARE HAPPY!!!" ALL CRITICS WILL BE DEALT WITH AND NEUTRALIZED!!