PDA

View Full Version : Rich Car

05-17-2008, 04:55 PM
Is Rich Carr still at FMPD or was he hired by the FBI? I lost contact with him 3 years ago

05-17-2008, 06:52 PM
he is at fmpd, he is a great manager and is slotted to become a sgt or major in the near future

05-17-2008, 06:55 PM
my bad he is slotted for capt or major ..great guy to work for

05-17-2008, 09:45 PM
He should've went to the FBI, why didn't he?

05-17-2008, 10:18 PM
because he flunked out and is a pompous ass, and they must have been scraping the bottom of the fish bowl to even talk to him.

05-17-2008, 10:21 PM
got a major out of a jam with me, and got rewarded since, now when ever he screws up the next person under him gets thrown under a bus(often)

05-17-2008, 10:34 PM
Dude, he's not FBI material, he flunked the academy and made up some story, avoid him, stay far

05-17-2008, 10:53 PM
He is by far the smartest supervisor at FMPD, and should be a CPT or Maj, he would be better then DB.

05-17-2008, 10:58 PM
Ok Richie, get off the keyboard and stop replying to yourself, or is it your only 2 followers typing for you?

05-17-2008, 11:15 PM
not saying much -check out the cast of LT;s billy mus=lance bass.jimmy mul=danny devito, mike vio=vito spatafora,duke=sedrick the entertainer,car=rod serling, billy new= riff raff from rocky horror :lol:

05-18-2008, 04:49 PM
[quote="154"]got a major out of a jam with me, and got rewarded since, now when ever he screws up the next person under him gets thrown under a bus(often)[/quo

154 or someone please explain this to me, how he got that major out of a jam? I would like to know, did anyone get punished?

05-18-2008, 04:52 PM
[quote="154"]got a major out of a jam with me, and got rewarded since, now when ever he screws up the next person under him gets thrown under a bus(often)[/quo

154 or someone please explain to me how he got that major out of a jam? I would like to know, did anyone get reprimanded? Is that IA file still available or did it disappear? Was there any cover up done?

05-18-2008, 05:08 PM
I love the way that fellow employees know what position they are going to get (receive/or promotion) before it actually happens. It is amazing the way that we all know who is going to get what position, or that this position was created for someone.

Someone please tell me this isn't true. I will say that there have been some shockers, but for the most part, we all expected most of these guys to get promoted (and it wasn't because of their work ethic)!!!

05-18-2008, 09:25 PM
got a major out of a jam with me, and got rewarded since, now when ever he screws up the next person under him gets thrown under a bus(often)[/quo

154 or someone please explain to me how he got that major out of a jam? I would like to know, did anyone get reprimanded? Is that IA file still available or did it disappear? Was there any cover up done?

Hey City Manager...The GOBs are pointing their fingers at you. All I keep hearing is "It is the City Manager's fault". :shock:

05-19-2008, 02:49 AM
got a major out of a jam with me, and got rewarded since, now when ever he screws up the next person under him gets thrown under a bus(often)[/quo

Hey City Manager...The GOBs are pointing their fingers at you. All I keep hearing is "It is the City Manager's fault". :shock:

Hey Yawl ...I have been away attending very important meetings with the NAACP; black-on-black crime convention, the United Negro College fund, the Black Chief's Assosication, the Hispanic Chief's Assosciation and lastly the Negro Elks Club (you all get the idea). I'm glad to be back!!! While I was gone. I learned a thing or two about what makes a good police department; this is not the time to explain what I'd learn, But I could say this much, I heard through these associations that FMPD might be getting a minority chief. Look out RICH!!since you don't like to eat in the same table with minorities. Was that a low-blow? Ohhhhhhh.....

05-19-2008, 04:56 AM
Posted: 05/18/08 12:08:34 Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I love the way that fellow employees know what position they are going to get (receive/or promotion) before it actually happens. It is amazing the way that we all know who is going to get what position, or that this position was created for someone.

Someone please tell me this isn't true. I will say that there have been some shockers, but for the most part, we all expected most of these guys to get promoted (and it wasn't because of their work ethic)!!!

this is so true, what a bunch of BULLS@#T, here is the next line up, aaron becomes cpc20 and the backstabbing, twofaced, drama queen erica goes to winkler safe..........that is real fair to everyone else that wants to get ahead in this place, how about policy changes for specialty units to cater to certian people, didnt aaron leave and then come back and walk right into sig, i wonder what else "they" are going to give him...............................deeznuts you are also right, i know believe you are the man !!!!!!!!!!!

05-19-2008, 11:43 AM
who left winkler and why, and why do you all assume she is getting it?

05-19-2008, 11:47 AM
and what makes you think he would want to leave sig to put up with the headache of being a cpc

06-02-2008, 05:05 AM
he is at fmpd, he is a great manager and is slotted to become a sgt or major in the near future

my bad he is slotted for capt or major ..great guy to work for

What do you think of him now willie/billy?

07-25-2008, 05:23 PM
Has anyone seen Rich Carr during the funeral or last week? All the brass was here except him!!I can't believe these people are put in charge of things, amazing, Rich please please pleaase take the buy out

07-25-2008, 05:46 PM
who do you think was driving the RV?

07-25-2008, 06:18 PM
who do you think was driving the RV?

Richie Rich is on vacation having a cup of chowda back home. Bus driving takes alot out of you.

07-25-2008, 06:51 PM
He's another story, selfish and condescending, another waste of a salary, probably a good thing he wasn't here, he'd be trying to micro manage the funeral

07-26-2008, 02:29 AM
guys come on you just buried a brother uniform. Does it matter who was at the funeral? Rich is on vacation and he deifinately jumped out of bed the night it happened. He was on scene the night of the devastation. Maybe he could not handle a funeral. Who cares who was there really. You guys formed a bond during this horrible week and thats what matters most. You guys dont realize how impressive you were coming in the church by rank as a group and having Dennis Eads motioning you guys to sit at once. You were impressive and a team and from this point out you will stay a team. So what Rich Carr was not there. What he does not have that you all have is that feeling that day when you were together and mourned together and had 2500+ other cops from all around the State and as far as Nassau County, long Island standing behind you.

One more thing guys this website absolutely is horrible. Put positive things on here. You guys deserve it and do it for Andrew Widman's family. Give it time and a good new chief and you guys will rock. thanks guys, a fellow brother.

07-26-2008, 03:34 AM
Yes it does matter vs ,unknown to you these 2 particular "men" have a reputation as vindictive tyrants, and YES it does matter that if they were there . They hold leadership roles and should have been there ,period. !
Don't think if someone else wasn't there and they were, that they would not take issue.
And ,thank God for this web site!! ,it allows these fools to be exposed. Please don't use Widmans name in your appeal for fair play.,
May he rest in peace.

07-26-2008, 01:10 PM
Yes it does matter vs ,unknown to you these 2 particular "men" have a reputation as vindictive tyrants, and YES it does matter that if they were there . They hold leadership roles and should have been there ,period. !
Don't think if someone else wasn't there and they were, that they would not take issue.
And ,thank God for this web site!! ,it allows these fools to be exposed. Please don't use Widmans name in your appeal for fair play.,
May he rest in peace.

Your right, I was trying to look at it in a positive way for everyone

07-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Thank you VS, unfortunately people don't know or understand how abusive these people have been.
If there could possibly be anything positive coming out of this, maybe bringing many closer together, and the departure of this chief is a start.
God Bless You , and Stay Safe.

08-04-2008, 05:16 PM
I think it's worse that he came to the scene that evening, then went and took his precious little vacation afterwards. How could you even enjoy yourself on vacation after that? He knew the funeral was coming up and the agency was hurting. RC you are bucking to make Captain, and you should have stayed...Even your pompas a** should of known that pal...

During a time of crisis, he chose to take his family to Wally World instead. This type of bad judgement is exactly what this agency doesn't need anymore...He is part of the Hilton era...the do as I say, not as I do squad. The "I'm better than you" attitude that he exudes...Well I got news for you pal, we all took the same psych test, the same oral board, the same aptitude test, the same state exam, to get this job...the only thing you have over me is time and an office across the street...Which, by the way, looks like a shrine to the RC hall of fame and the RC I Love Me Room...LOL good grief brother, tone it down with the Oval Office Clone over there...you're scaring Mrs. Newhouse everytime she has to come in there and bring you a cup of coffee...and you never made it into the FBI bro, so please, do show the FBI some respect and remove your Special Agent Richard Carr name plaque from the Oval Office...You're not impressing anyone with that fake name plaque.

You know what though, this place ran smooth as silk w/o you here...Show's you how much this guy is a wart on the ass of progress...Hope you enjoyed your vacation while we morned the loss of a great man...Now go get your shine box.

08-04-2008, 06:15 PM
I agree with the Hilton slams as well as other threads on this forum regarding concerns about the department, and certain personnel within it...but gimme a break. Many people mourn in different ways. I do agree about admin needing to be present for the loss of our brother, but some of the anger here goes too far. Its kinda funny how some people harbor so much animosity toward cetrtain members of admin. It must be ex-employees, because I can't see how current employees still come to work if they are this angry. People seem to have problems with certain admin that go further than the funeral. So what if Rich's office is a "shrine" to himself, as you call it. Being proud of ones own accomplishments is a good thing.

I am not a bootlicker... I have worked north of Edison avenue for all my years employed by FMPD, and have had many I.A.'s targeting myself, So spare me with your aggressive response to my post. I take my ass chewings and move on. I give 110% towards my forty hours, and tolerate certain personalities within the department. Get a hobby outside the department, and loosen up a little.

08-04-2008, 11:53 PM
It's not the City Manager fault; he is just doing his job. If you want to point fingers at someone it should be Daniels. Daniels is the reason why the city had to hire a city manager. For the current employees that are in an IA's, don't believe the GOB's when they tell you it is the city manager's fault for letting you go. This unjust ways has been going on long before the city manager arrived.

08-05-2008, 12:29 AM
I agree with the Hilton slams as well as other threads on this forum regarding concerns about the department, and certain personnel within it...but gimme a break. Many people mourn in different ways. I do agree about admin needing to be present for the loss of our brother, but some of the anger here goes too far. Its kinda funny how some people harbor so much animosity toward cetrtain members of admin. It must be ex-employees, because I can't see how current employees still come to work if they are this angry. People seem to have problems with certain admin that go further than the funeral. So what if Rich's office is a "shrine" to himself, as you call it. Being proud of ones own accomplishments is a good thing.

I am not a bootlicker... I have worked north of Edison avenue for all my years employed by FMPD, and have had many I.A.'s targeting myself, So spare me with your aggressive response to my post. I take my ass chewings and move on. I give 110% towards my forty hours, and tolerate certain personalities within the department. Get a hobby outside the department, and loosen up a little.

You would be surprised how many of us still work along side of you. Rich is a joke, and so into himself. It's your prerogative to keep your eyes close to the truth, maybe it is time for you to take the buy out. :wink:

08-05-2008, 04:42 PM
I am not blind to the facts, and I hear what you're saying...I just think the comments about Rich are something to laugh about over a beer, and not to the extent that this thread has gone to.

As for your comment regarding the buy-out............I WISH I COULD!!

08-07-2008, 12:27 AM
If he wasn't such a Pr..k his name wouldn't have been mention at all. Unfortunately for that reason alone, people will continue to write about him. There is no way to stop this unless Rich takes the buy out or change his ways. I don't seriously believe he can change, you can't teach an old dog new tricks.

"You should always treat people the way you want to be treated."

You and I are both stuck here. Stay safe. :lol:

08-09-2008, 05:31 PM
what has he done? everything is done for him- always has been and he takes the credit

09-27-2008, 12:16 PM
Rich sure has been quiet lately, probably still relaxed from his vacation.

09-27-2008, 04:01 PM
Quiet??? trust me he's not the quiet type, it's not one of his personality traits, he just doesn't want to screw up his chance for a capt promotion, which he doesn't deserve to begin with, but chief will take care of him of course!!!!the good OL SIG buddies, everyone from SIG always gets promoted, don't you know that?
Rich sure has been quiet lately, probably still relaxed from his vacation.

09-28-2008, 05:55 AM
WHAT DOES THE SIG GUYS HAVE THAT I DON'T HAVE?

HAS ANYONE SEEN DICEMAN?
OH WHERE, OH WHERE CAN MY DICEMAN BE?
WE NEED MORE RIDDLES FROM YOU , CAN'T YOU SEE. :lol:

09-28-2008, 01:32 PM
Quiet is not even the word for him now. Bottom line he was not there at the funeral and he is out for himself.

10-08-2008, 04:20 PM
One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside all people. He said, 'My son, the battle is between two 'wolves' inside us all.

One is Evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.

The other is Good. It is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion and faith.'

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather: 'Which wolf wins?'

The old Cherokee simply replied, 'The one you feed.'

10-09-2008, 04:49 PM
that is simply the best statement ever put on FMPD's site......Don't feed into the madness, all we have is each other. Period !!!!
BE SAFE, STAY ALERT, STAY ALIVE !!

06-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Can someone tell me why RC walks around FMPD like he's God's gift to police work? I mean come on dude...if you weren't a cop you'd be asking me if I wanted paper or plastic.

I cannot get over the pompousness this guy exudes when he's at work...I know you have a tough job trying to jam up good cops for doing thier jobs, but come on, we all know you got where you are because you covered for a certain higher up when he got pinched pickin up workin girls off duty...lose the attitude and stop acting like Billy Bad A** You never worked a day on the road north of Hanson Street except to drive to and from the station.

P.S. Grecian Formula works awesome for that Bill Clinton colored hair you're sportin these days...

06-01-2009, 10:40 PM
I think it's worse that he came to the scene that evening, then went and took his precious little vacation afterwards. How could you even enjoy yourself on vacation after that? He knew the funeral was coming up and the agency was hurting. RC you are bucking to make Captain, and you should have stayed...Even your pompas a** should of known that pal...

During a time of crisis, he chose to take his family to Wally World instead. This type of bad judgement is exactly what this agency doesn't need anymore...He is part of the Hilton era...the do as I say, not as I do squad. The "I'm better than you" attitude that he exudes...Well I got news for you pal, we all took the same psych test, the same oral board, the same aptitude test, the same state exam, to get this job...the only thing you have over me is time and an office across the street...Which, by the way, looks like a shrine to the RC hall of fame and the RC I Love Me Room...LOL good grief brother, tone it down with the Oval Office Clone over there...you're scaring Mrs. Newhouse everytime she has to come in there and bring you a cup of coffee...and you never made it into the FBI bro, so please, do show the FBI some respect and remove your Special Agent Richard Carr name plaque from the Oval Office...You're not impressing anyone with that fake name plaque.

You know what though, this place ran smooth as silk w/o you here...Show's you how much this guy is a wart on the ass of progress...Hope you enjoyed your vacation while we morned the loss of a great man...Now go get your shine box.
:( say no more :(

07-09-2009, 12:42 AM
I don't want to sound gay or anything, but Rich Carr is HOT!

11-06-2009, 02:10 AM
Is it true RC is the new Deputy Chief?

02-21-2010, 05:36 PM
Is it true RC is the new Deputy Chief?

God help us all if he does become the new Deputy Chief. What a joke!!!!! RC is a joke in PSB, and I believe what goes around comes around. Don't worry Capt. GJ, RC will get ***** slap by the chief too, just give it time.

Becky, I hope you stick up for the officers in PSB and don't fall into the KOOL-Aid Gang.

Keep it up the evil work that you are doing dougie boy and you will leave this agency the same way as your mentor Hilton, and when that day comes don't let the door hit you in the a** I mean that with all my "HEART" :devil: :devil:

02-27-2010, 04:38 PM
get rid of him instead of 46 cops-he should've taken the buyout

02-27-2010, 06:21 PM
force retirements. do we really need 5 captains and all the lts and sgts we have? Its nice to have growth and promotions but if we went down to 1 chief, 2 captains, 6 lts that will save loads of money.

02-28-2010, 06:53 PM
The captains we do have can't make a decision to save their a**. They don't have the balls to stand up the chief when they know the chief is making the wrong decisions. You are all a bunch a cowards!!!!! :twisted:

04-25-2010, 09:43 PM
oh my, RC is command staff on your job ?

04-27-2010, 04:05 PM
Old Timer,
Why does that surprise you? Let's hear it!

04-27-2010, 07:25 PM
Well, prior to his apparently illustrious career with FMPD, he was affiliated as a RO on our job (RI). Same MO: self serving, back stabbing. Would throw anyone under the bus to save himself. Ended up hooking up with a sig other of one of the veteran POs. Just low life kind of stuff. Someone on the job busted out his windows once. Big kiss ass. Not the kind of guy you want backing you up. If memory serves correct, was involved in an off duty incident at a place called Lou's Cafe in a neighboring jurisdiction. I just put my papers in, not many of us who remember are around now. I came across this looking for some info related to a legislative issue. You folks should have asked around !!! Did he really do a tour with the FBI !!!???

:devil: :devil:

04-27-2010, 08:44 PM
Old Timer,

Yes, he conned our old Chief into giving him a generous "Leave of Absence" so he could "Try out" with the Feds. He claims his wife wasn't licensed to practice medicine in AZ where he was going to be assigned after graduation, so he resigned from the FBI and returned to FMPD. Yeah OK...Anyway, he was re-assigned to the Special Investigations Unit when he returned and was given his old job back as a Sergeant, then did a brief stint as a Ward Lieutenant before stabbing his way up to Captain. He is now in charge of Internal Affairs (imagine that) where he has surrounded himself with plenty of kiss a**es and back stabbers.

Meanwhile, we had guys around the same time he left who wanted to go over seas and serve our country in Afganistan and Iraq. They were denied a leave of absence and were told if they left and came back, they would virtually have to start over again. Losing seniority, rank, etc.

Nobody at FMPD buys the story of why he came back. There are rumors that he flunked out of the academy and used the wife couldn't find a job excuse. He's made it clear that he will stop at nothing to make Chief of Police. Unfortunately for him, there are more qualified individuals on a national level who will see the job way before he does. What you told us about his past in RI does not surprise us at all. Thanks for sharing Old Timer!

05-17-2010, 01:33 AM
so did he finish the FBI academy? Who was his wife dating before he met her?

06-02-2010, 04:49 PM
come on rich tell them

08-16-2011, 05:54 PM
Here you go boys at Venice PD.This is just a few comments about Carr, Enjoy!!!!