PDA

View Full Version : SWAT

05-17-2008, 09:33 AM
Is there a physical fitness standard for the SWAT team? I mean when was the last time some of these guys climbed a rope? Just the kind of guys I want when the s**t hits the fan.

05-17-2008, 02:56 PM
Hadji, there is an opening on the SWAT Team, why don't you try out and show us all how tough you are... :devil:

05-17-2008, 04:51 PM
You have to show how tough you are to be on FMPD SWAT?

What the f**k is your definition of tough?

WEBSTERS DICTIONARY

“TOUGH”
Main Entry: 1tough Pronunciation: \ˈtəf\ Function:
adjective Etymology: Middle English, from Old English tōh; akin to Old High German zāhi tough Date: before 12th century

1) The Winkler Safe Homos
2) The overweight traffic guy
3) The (fe)MALE drill sergeant
4) The Drug Midget

05-17-2008, 06:52 PM
Hadji,
You have sparked my first response to anyone on this site. I am not a swat member but your attack on the persons in the "tough" category was I do believe unwarranted. When you mention they are just the ones you want when it hits the fan I sense you have not been in a situation yet that required swat. I have seen the dedicated SWAT members respond to the S**T hitting the fan and I am proud to have them on my side. None of us are perfect and each person on that team will have certain limitations but at the same time met and maintain the requirements in place. You can certainly bash the requirements in place if you feel they aren't enough then forward possible improvements to Lt. Eads.

05-17-2008, 10:01 PM
Hadji, it's pretty sad when you have nothing left to pick on but SWAT, leave SWAT alone, I'm not SWAT and I wouldn't make fun of them, It's tougher than you think, I've seen them in action too, talk about something else.

05-17-2008, 10:23 PM
why do we have to pick on winkler safe?????

05-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Really, since when is Winkler safe?