PDA

View Full Version : There is some truth here.....

05-16-2008, 11:27 PM
Took this off some other boards. There are some truths:

It's not Gordon. Never met the guy. But, from what I've seen he's just a union newbie who appears publically afraid of his own shadow.

It' the entire union leadership, if you want to call them that. There is strength in numbers. But, what have they done? They've split the union into chapters each fighting for its own piece of the pie. What little strength the union has is diluted. I'm just wondering if it's not diluted on purpose.

Every picture I see of a fat union officer with a prominent double chin shaking hands with politicians, makes me want to puke.

If the union really wanted to have an impact, what they would do is start a popular initiative to place on the ballot the right to strike. This would get it back into the constitution, and eliminate this right to work crap that the Republicans have sold. And even if it was unsuccessful, it would scare the crap out of the administration. Unfortunately, the union is filled with I'll scratch your back kind of guys who lack foresight, leadership and simply want to suck off the union due tit.

05-17-2008, 12:20 AM
I am done with all unions! They are useless in this State.

05-17-2008, 02:43 AM
I am done with all unions! They are useless in this State.I remember when Julie Jones was on the executive board of the P.B.A. Go Figure............................