PDA

View Full Version : PERC

05-16-2008, 01:50 PM
Someone tell us what happen today at the PERC hearings

05-16-2008, 08:46 PM
Nothing, our officers and srgs have no guts!!!! we had a handfull of people there and at the end we only had about three. It looks bad for us!!!!!!

05-17-2008, 02:39 AM
to bad, back in the 90's we had police officer with guts, that told the mayor what he can do, i rem. one motorman who stood up, and told Mayor Hatmeman what he can do. Like all, he lefvt to another department, and now he is a sgt in Miami. I can think of others to.

05-17-2008, 03:22 AM
NO GUTS-YOU MEAN NO BALLS - IT TAKES BALLS TO DO WHAT THERE DOING -IT'S OBVIOUS YOU LACK SOME[/b]

05-17-2008, 12:35 PM
to bad, back in the 90's we had police officer with guts, that told the mayor what he can do, i rem. one motorman who stood up, and told Mayor Hatmeman what he can do. Like all, he lefvt to another department, and now he is a sgt in Miami. I can think of others to.who was that, i am was their

05-17-2008, 12:37 PM
I was at that meeting, it was in the old chambers where the entire dept. met with the mayor. During the meeting, that motorman got up, and told the gringo mayor what he can do, it was a classic. I am trying to think if it ws preston or sergio

06-19-2008, 06:02 AM
It was Preston who got into it. I remember the Mayor called Preston into the office and wanted him to sell the contract to the guys with all the cut backs in it. Preston asked the Mayor who is going to pay for the medical bills when the guys find out he sold them out and had a blanket party for him in the back of the pd.
Preston told the Mayor he was ordering a full audit of the city monies per contract and if the city was in bad of shape as the Mayor suggested that he would tell the guys to vote for the contract BUT if the city had money then he would also tell the guys to go to impass and hold out for double the asking. The Mayor kicked him out of the office. :lol: :lol: :lol:

06-27-2008, 03:37 PM
It was Preston who got into it. I remember the Mayor called Preston into the office and wanted him to sell the contract to the guys with all the cut backs in it. Preston asked the Mayor who is going to pay for the medical bills when the guys find out he sold them out and had a blanket party for him in the back of the pd.
Preston told the Mayor he was ordering a full audit of the city monies per contract and if the city was in bad of shape as the Mayor suggested that he would tell the guys to vote for the contract BUT if the city had money then he would also tell the guys to go to impass and hold out for double the asking. The Mayor kicked him out of the office. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Preston was a dirtbag, but he was a great PBA rep! Guidos and unions have always gone hand in hand!