PDA

View Full Version : Dykie

05-16-2008, 12:20 AM
Can anybody tell me how a stupid meal break turned into a firing of Potenza? I hope Dykie feels better at night knowing that he got Potenza fired for B/S. Enjoy buddy.

05-16-2008, 01:17 AM
Dykie is a good man, leave him the f--k alone.

05-16-2008, 11:13 AM
Potenza is a victim of his past discretions. It's sad, but true.

05-23-2008, 03:26 AM
Potenza is a victim of his past discretions. It's sad, but true. Are we talking about the Capt. from the old Pompano?

05-25-2008, 03:09 AM
Maybe a new last chance agreement will be agreed upon. It's his only hope.

05-25-2008, 07:34 PM
Can anybody tell me how a stupid meal break turned into a firing of Potenza? I hope Dykie feels better at night knowing that he got Potenza fired for B/S. Enjoy buddy.

Well, was he suppose to be on a meal break? Sgt. Dykie is a stand up sergeant so go look for someone else to bash. Remember, there ARE times people are in the wrong and Sgt's do perform their job.

05-25-2008, 07:48 PM

Why and when was Randy fired?

05-27-2008, 09:27 PM
Absolutely NOT, he's a real Deputy, Not a Brown Noser like most from Pompano, less a few good men that are still here and working hard like everybody else

Potenza is a victim of his past discretions. It's sad, but true. Are we talking about the Capt. from the old Pompano?

05-27-2008, 09:35 PM
Hey Guest23,

before you shoot your mouth off, know what you are talking about, when people do things wrong they should be punished, but, don't all get the same disciple, not arbitrary or selective discipline as was done here where an A**hole Sgt, chooses to punish one and NOT punish another for the same thing and then flaunts his authority over everyone else including his friends who committed the same infraction and he laughs about it, total and complete BullCrap.

There's your real answer !!!!!!!!!!

Well, was he suppose to be on a meal break? Sgt. Dykie is a stand up sergeant so go look for someone else to bash. Remember, there ARE times people are in the wrong and Sgt's do perform their job.

05-27-2008, 09:41 PM
If any of you genius' want to post crap about me and sign your name as ME, i'll be glad to discuss your POSTS over coffee or a beer at your earliest convenience, or if you've got the balls to face ME and say you posted crap about ME, i'll be happy to discuss either. Randy Potenza Deerfield Beach District.

05-27-2008, 10:58 PM
I never insinuated anything wrong was done...I just asked a simple question. as for:

quote guest
"Hey Guest23,
before you shoot your mouth off, know what you are talking about, when people do things wrong they should be punished, but, don't all get the same disciple, not arbitrary or selective discipline as was done here where an A**hole Sgt, chooses to punish one and NOT punish another for the same thing and then flaunts his authority over everyone else including his friends who committed the same infraction and he laughs about it, total and complete BullCrap"

1. Not shooting my mouth off.
2. Dont know what i'm talking about, thats why I asked.
3. Sgt. chooses to punish one and not the other, um..how many are violating policy? Should be none doing it.

However, I wont comment because you never answered my question..was he suppose to be on break, or was this one of those 10-51 to 40 when you were already there, which I agree is the accepted norm.

05-27-2008, 11:28 PM
To answer your question, of course it's the latter, clear 40, 10-51, when your meal arrives, you go 1040, except if your a SGT, or a well liked Deputy like, who by the way is attempting to brown nose his way to a Sgt's position, who can sit in a restaurant for breakfast and lunch for over 2 hours and nothing is said, cause " they're one of the boys " maybe Chief Jay should really look around his district and see who's really a and who's not, he should look in the mirror, with M. Fries, and the other guy Lt. Sudler.

I never insinuated anything wrong was done...I just asked a simple question. as for:

quote guest
"Hey Guest23,
before you shoot your mouth off, know what you are talking about, when people do things wrong they should be punished, but, don't all get the same disciple, not arbitrary or selective discipline as was done here where an A**hole Sgt, chooses to punish one and NOT punish another for the same thing and then flaunts his authority over everyone else including his friends who committed the same infraction and he laughs about it, total and complete BullCrap"

1. Not shooting my mouth off.
2. Dont know what i'm talking about, thats why I asked.
3. Sgt. chooses to punish one and not the other, um..how many are violating policy? Should be none doing it.

However, I wont comment because you never answered my question..was he suppose to be on break, or was this one of those 10-51 to 40 when you were already there, which I agree is the accepted norm.

05-28-2008, 01:14 AM
Learn how to type, you ignorant ass. And try using a dictionary, discretions doesn't even apply here, you are a jackass, you couldn't even carry Potenza's jock strap....

05-28-2008, 01:45 PM
Funny how a guy can be fired for taking an unauthorized meal break, but, a (B/F) Corrections Sergeant file a false Grand Theft-(Auto) report and sign the affidavit and then say well, i only wanted him (her boyfriend) to get in trouble, and WALK AWAY with a transfer and NO PUNISHMENT, wow, how the way things work, guess the Sun-Sentinel will have to uncover the truth of this travesty of justice.

05-28-2008, 04:59 PM
Funny how a guy can be fired for taking an unauthorized meal break, but, a (B/F) Corrections Sergeant file a false Grand Theft-(Auto) report and sign the affidavit and then say well, i only wanted him (her boyfriend) to get in trouble, and WALK AWAY with a transfer and NO PUNISHMENT, wow, how the way things work, guess the Sun-Sentinel will have to uncover the truth of this travesty of justice.

Well, was he suppose to be on a meal break? Sgt. Dykie is a stand up sergeant so go look for someone else to bash. Remember, there ARE times people are in the wrong and Sgt's do perform their job.absolutely disgusting

05-28-2008, 09:33 PM
Seems JF has trouble in paradise again? Must be his poor leadership and his 5hitty command presence. Stop burying your head JF and be a leader. Mjr. KT you are part of the problem too. Sheriff clean this house before it blows up in our faces.

05-29-2008, 01:30 AM
Seems JF has trouble in paradise again? Must be his poor leadership and his 5hitty command presence. Stop burying your head JF and be a leader. Mjr. KT you are part of the problem too. Sheriff clean this house before it blows up in our faces.

Yeah, they have a recently arrived Sgt and a Lt to get rid of to get things on track

05-29-2008, 11:55 AM

Yeah, they have a recently arrived Sgt and a Lt to get rid of to get things on track

Are we talking about a certain CI Sgt. and his Lt. Friend?

05-29-2008, 11:36 PM

You are obviously not from Deerfield....guess again.

05-30-2008, 01:07 AM

YEP!!!

05-30-2008, 11:52 PM

YEP!!!

You sound jealous...Both are good people and are not going anywhere....now there is another lieutenant that could use the boot. Deerfield is a great place to work...either you are a disgruntled old timer, already got the boot from Deerfield, or you just like to complain.

05-31-2008, 12:05 AM

YEP!!!

You sound jealous...Both are good people and are not going anywhere....now there is another lieutenant that could use the boot. Deerfield is a great place to work...either you are a disgruntled old timer, already got the boot from Deerfield, or you just like to complain.

I thought this was a Dykie blog. Why are we talking about incompetent CI SgtS????