PDA

View Full Version : Troop C in turmoil

05-14-2008, 04:12 AM
Turmoil in Troop C again,

PIO leaves the sinking ship for greener pastures.

lets take count

RD gone
NN gone
DS gone
JF gone
TK gone
LC gone
KM gone

others to follow

all since the current management. When is Tally going to wake up? 5% isnt going to keep troopers. Moral is..?

05-14-2008, 04:59 PM
The above post is inaccurate and an example of the reason the patrol is the way it is today.* Everyone blames somebody else for everything.* People on this forum sound like the violators we stop everyday.* It wasn' t me it was the other guy who was speeding.* Look in the mirror and stop pushing the issues of poor moral onto management.* The young Troopers with 2-6yrs of experience think the world owes them something for coming to work. This agency used to be one of the most highly regarded state agencies in the country.* This was becuase of the men and women who wore the uniform before us. They weren't the highest paid in the state and their equipment was near non existent. We have the opportunity now to create our own legacy.* We have the opportunity to change our moral and the moral of those around us.* We have the opportunity to earn the respect again of the other local and state agencies.* Stay away from the negative individuals.* Stay positive.* I understand the pay and the equipment are issues, but most of us do this job because we love it or used to.* Stay out of the gossip, do your job, back up your zone partners, don't shaft your zone partners, laugh and have fun, and take the bad guys to jail.* Start working everything you roll up on instead of TOT'ing it.* We all need to get with the program and turn this agency around from the bottom up.* I love this job and miss the way it used to be.* I wasn't getting rich before and I still enjoyed coming to work.* Now when I go to work all I hear is bitcing and I'm sick of others trying to bring me down.* Keep your issues to yourselves and let me enjoy my job again.* Hopefully others feel the same way as me.** :wink:

05-14-2008, 05:17 PM

lets take count

RD gone not gone got demoted and transferred to Polk
NN gone not gone transferred to Pasco
DS gone resigned instead of getting fired
JF gone promoted to Captain in Pasco :oops:
TK gone running for Sheriff so had to resign
LC gone is leaving don't exactly know why
KM gone is gone (not a loss, he was buddy's with DS and just as disgruntled)

(you left out TM (who left to NY) DH (who left instead of getting fired) both were outstanding officer's too :roll: :roll: )

others to follow (let me guess BM, MW and RG)

all since the current management. (current management had nothing to do with any of this) When is Tally going to wake up? (they seem to be awake, i keep getting e-mails from them) 5% isnt going to keep troopers. (5% is better than 0% that everyone else got) Moral is..? (moral is down because of the troopers that are bringing it down)

05-14-2008, 05:45 PM
The above post is inaccurate and an example of the reason the patrol is the way it is today.* Everyone blames somebody else for everything.* People on this forum sound like the violators we stop everyday.* It wasn' t me it was the other guy who was speeding.* Look in the mirror and stop pushing the issues of poor moral onto management.* The young Troopers with 2-6yrs of experience think the world owes them something for coming to work. This agency used to be one of the most highly regarded state agencies in the country.* This was becuase of the men and women who wore the uniform before us. They weren't the highest paid in the state and their equipment was near non existent. We have the opportunity now to create our own legacy.* We have the opportunity to change our moral and the moral of those around us.* We have the opportunity to earn the respect again of the other local and state agencies.* Stay away from the negative individuals.* Stay positive.* I understand the pay and the equipment are issues, but most of us do this job because we love it or used to.* Stay out of the gossip, do your job, back up your zone partners, don't shaft your zone partners, laugh and have fun, and take the bad guys to jail.* Start working everything you roll up on instead of TOT'ing it.* We all need to get with the program and turn this agency around from the bottom up.* I love this job and miss the way it used to be.* I wasn't getting rich before and I still enjoyed coming to work.* Now when I go to work all I hear is bitcing and I'm sick of others trying to bring me down.* Keep your issues to yourselves and let me enjoy my job again.* Hopefully others feel the same way as me.** :wink:

This post is dead on. I never heard complaining, back stabbing, or rudeness in the Patrol until the last several years. The new generation needs to suck it up and have a little dignity. We need to solve our own problems instead of creating more.

05-14-2008, 06:22 PM
IT IS MORALE YOU STUPID MORONS.

05-14-2008, 06:29 PM
IT IS MORALE YOU STUPID MORONS.

yup it is :lol:

05-15-2008, 03:50 AM

lets take count

RD gone not gone got demoted and transferred to Polk
NN gone not gone transferred to Pasco
DS gone resigned instead of getting fired
JF gone promoted to Captain in Pasco :oops:
TK gone running for Sheriff so had to resign
LC gone is leaving don't exactly know why
KM gone is gone (not a loss, he was buddy's with DS and just as disgruntled)

(you left out TM (who left to NY) DH (who left instead of getting fired) both were outstanding officer's too :roll: :roll: )

others to follow (let me guess BM, MW and RG)

all since the current management. (current management had nothing to do with any of this) When is Tally going to wake up? (they seem to be awake, i keep getting e-mails from them) 5% isnt going to keep troopers. (5% is better than 0% that everyone else got) Moral is..? (moral is down because of the troopers that are bringing it down)

Keep watching and you shall see :devil:

05-15-2008, 03:54 AM

whatever you are brainwashed...Pay me the right amount for the job i do. I dont want to be rich...i want to feed my kids. ...I am not *****ing or complaining...I just want to have the correct pay for what I do!!!!! why should I stay here if the city and the county pay their people more??? really...you are brainwashed you must be brass or something...

05-15-2008, 09:22 AM
The above post is inaccurate and an example of the reason the patrol is the way it is today.� Everyone blames somebody else for everything.� People on this forum sound like the violators we stop everyday.� It wasn' t me it was the other guy who was speeding.� Look in the mirror and stop pushing the issues of poor moral onto management.� The young Troopers with 2-6yrs of experience think the world owes them something for coming to work. This agency used to be one of the most highly regarded state agencies in the country.� This was becuase of the men and women who wore the uniform before us. They weren't the highest paid in the state and their equipment was near non existent. We have the opportunity now to create our own legacy.� We have the opportunity to change our moral and the moral of those around us.� We have the opportunity to earn the respect again of the other local and state agencies.� Stay away from the negative individuals.� Stay positive.� I understand the pay and the equipment are issues, but most of us do this job because we love it or used to.� Stay out of the gossip, do your job, back up your zone partners, don't shaft your zone partners, laugh and have fun, and take the bad guys to jail.� Start working everything you roll up on instead of TOT'ing it.� We all need to get with the program and turn this agency around from the bottom up.� I love this job and miss the way it used to be.� I wasn't getting rich before and I still enjoyed coming to work.� Now when I go to work all I hear is bitcing and I'm sick of others trying to bring me down.� Keep your issues to yourselves and let me enjoy my job again.� Hopefully others feel the same way as me.�� :wink:

whatever you are brainwashed...Pay me the right amount for the job i do. I dont want to be rich...i want to feed my kids. ...I am not *****ing or complaining...I just want to have the correct pay for what I do!!!!! why should I stay here if the city and the county pay their people more??? really...you are brainwashed you must be brass or something...

It's all the Repubiican's fault.

05-15-2008, 02:49 PM

Hey guest, whomever you are, I totally agree with what you are saying. Too many troopers are not doing their jobs. Shut up work what you get called to and stop worring about writing 100 cits a week to get a charger. Stop working SOAR everyday and spend some time with your families. The Patrol doesn't care about you personally. They don't go home with you everyday. They don't care, if they did, they would care about MORALE as well as people leaving this agceny. Since my last post, I hear that LC is gone too from Tampa. Nice going command staff in Tampa. You just lost the best PIO in the history of Tampa. Not even a phone call to try to get him to stay. This is my point of my post. Tally doesn't care and turns it's back on Troop C and lets things run a muck... So to sum it up, I agree with you. I love being a trooper and this is why I stay. But FHP needs to wake up, not hire anyone and everyone, raise the standards and don't let the number of citations or how many pepole we put in jail for DUI be the berometer between a good trooper and a bad one. A good trooper works crashes, checks on DAV's, removes debris from roads, serves and protects. not write cits for 80 in a 70 all day long, and work the aircraft week after week with the same guys.... (nice innitiative)..

POINT / COUNTERPOINT.

8)

05-15-2008, 03:55 PM

Hey guest, whomever you are, I totally agree with what you are saying. Too many troopers are not doing their jobs. Shut up work what you get called to and stop worring about writing 100 cits a week to get a charger. Stop working SOAR everyday and spend some time with your families. The Patrol doesn't care about you personally. They don't go home with you everyday. They don't care, if they did, they would care about MORALE as well as people leaving this agceny. Since my last post, I hear that LC is gone too from Tampa. Nice going command staff in Tampa. You just lost the best PIO in the history of Tampa. Not even a phone call to try to get him to stay. This is my point of my post. Tally doesn't care and turns it's back on Troop C and lets things run a muck... So to sum it up, I agree with you. I love being a trooper and this is why I stay. But FHP needs to wake up, not hire anyone and everyone, raise the standards and don't let the number of citations or how many pepole we put in jail for DUI be the berometer between a good trooper and a bad one. A good trooper works crashes, checks on DAV's, removes debris from roads, serves and protects. not write cits for 80 in a 70 all day long, and work the aircraft week after week with the same guys.... (nice innitiative)..

POINT / COUNTERPOINT.

I agree with your post. However the way things are going, there may not be many Troopers left to handle calls. The only reason I am still a Trooper is because my spouse makes double what I do and I love my job, but not every Trooper has a spouse that works. Trying to raise a family on what we make alone is a disgrace. Since the Highway Patrol began in 1939 we always have been under paid. I will say that the equipment when it works, is top notch. I seriously doubt in my life time we will be making close to what other Agency's make. To those who leave because of money I dont blame you a bit. If it wasnt for my spouse I would be forced to leave also.

05-15-2008, 05:10 PM
learn how to budget yourselves, if you want exciting toys this is not the place to be. Come out, x8-x42. If Iam called to a crash I'll respond, I back up my zone partners and still enjoy what I do. My activity is not near what it used to be, Im older and wiser. Dont complaint, just be happy . I ***** sometimes also, but I do it cause Im surrounded by negativity and that its contageous. So if you like this job, by all means stay, just have in mind we are not here to get rich or drive a BMW unles you suck up and move to the top. All you people that ***** and moun, by all means quit, no one forces you to stay. I would love to be the only trooper in the Patrol, 1 crash at a time thats it.

05-16-2008, 12:41 AM
You really need to be able to spell "Morale" to actually have it.

05-17-2008, 01:58 AM
morale, there I said it! Please keep on topic instead of being my 3rd grade spelling teacher. besides FHP doesn't care about spelling, oly how many cits you can write anyway.

05-17-2008, 03:57 AM
Troop C has been a trian werck for a while now. I got out of there sveral years ago and man am I'm glad i did. I feel for you guys dowm there. Keep your head up it's bound to get better since and can not get much worse!

05-17-2008, 05:33 AM
Amen, I transferred to O-Town years ago, and couldn't be happier. Too much estrogen for me and not enough leadership. It seems as if everyone is out for themselves and not for the better of the department. Take care of your own and not the masses...

Good luck Troop C, long live Troop D...

05-17-2008, 12:45 PM
Amen, I transferred to O-Town years ago, and couldn't be happier. Too much estrogen for me and not enough leadership. It seems as if everyone is out for themselves and not for the better of the department. Take care of your own and not the masses...

Good luck Troop C, long live Troop D...

Too many RETARDS with GOLD and testosterone that don't have the first clue but believe they were blessed with brains!!! It's a comedy show!!!

05-18-2008, 03:46 AM
I find it very funny, that fellow Troopers are telling us to suck it up when they ***** just as much as everyone else does. Morale is a big issue, even more so then pay. I would love to make enough money not to work soar or off-duty but I don't. The only thing you have left is to be able to go to work and enjoy what you do. I think sometimes having poor leadership sucks the fun out of this job. All I want is for them to be fair and not forget they were Troopers once. A Trooper today works his A$$ off. Troop C Pasco is very very busy and we all work even our slugs work hard compared to some Troops. Do you know the only thing Pasco Troopers are asking for, a different schedule. Yes the Captain said you show to me a schedule and we will look at it. I think another squad came up with one that all troopers would love, but of course now we need more than one so we can all vote, why can't we vote on the one they made. I have not seen the schedule but I heard it was 10 hrs shift all around. Every trooper would get 3 days off a week. Sounds good to me. The Captain had a meeting with one squad in Pasco, why not meet with all the squads. Poor leadership will kill a district and we are not far off.
I am sure someone will say you signed on for this but you know something you have to keep your trooper happy. Happy Troops work harder and happy harder working Troopers will benifit the patrol. The concept is not hard it has been done for years in the military.

05-18-2008, 04:51 AM
I find it very funny, that fellow Troopers are telling us to suck it up when they ***** just as much as everyone else does. Morale is a big issue, even more so then pay. I would love to make enough money not to work soar or off-duty but I don't. The only thing you have left is to be able to go to work and enjoy what you do. I think sometimes having poor leadership sucks the fun out of this job. All I want is for them to be fair and not forget they were Troopers once. A Trooper today works his A$$ off. Troop C Pasco is very very busy and we all work even our slugs work hard compared to some Troops. Do you know the only thing Pasco Troopers are asking for, a different schedule. Yes the Captain said you show to me a schedule and we will look at it. I think another squad came up with one that all troopers would love, but of course now we need more than one so we can all vote, why can't we vote on the one they made. I have not seen the schedule but I heard it was 10 hrs shift all around. Every trooper would get 3 days off a week. Sounds good to me. The Captain had a meeting with one squad in Pasco, why not meet with all the squads. Poor leadership will kill a district and we are not far off.
I am sure someone will say you signed on for this but you know something you have to keep your trooper happy. Happy Troops work harder and happy harder working Troopers will benifit the patrol. The concept is not hard it has been done for years in the military.

Yeah, and how did that meeting go? She put 2 guys on the dayshift with weekends off on the midnight shift rotation. Nice. you go from evening shift to midnight shift, to relief shift, then evening shift then to dayshift. Which means we get weekends off once every 6 months. Nice. and this coming from a captain who can't spell weekends.... let alone work'em

:roll:

05-18-2008, 04:12 PM

Yeah, and how did that meeting go? She put 2 guys on the dayshift with weekends off on the midnight shift rotation. Nice. you go from evening shift to midnight shift, to relief shift, then evening shift then to dayshift. Which means we get weekends off once every 6 months. Nice. and this coming from a captain who can't spell weekends.... let alone work'em

:roll:

I believe she made that change to the shifts before meeting with the one squad, thus the meeting with the squad becuase they were the first impacted as two of their troopers have to sacrafice time off with their family to work midnights starting in one week.

05-18-2008, 06:32 PM
I believe she made that change to the shifts before meeting with the one squad, thus the meeting with the squad becuase they were the first impacted as two of their troopers have to sacrafice time off with their family to work midnights starting in one week.

Was that done with the proper 14 days notice? Just asking...Hello PBA?

05-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Troop A is going the same direction. Great supervision now with a Pensacola District Commander in Pensacola that does not wear a uniform due to a back injury/surgery but drives an unmarked car in violation of policy.

Slowly she is proving she can not and will not stand up for the people in her district.

More to come.

05-18-2008, 07:31 PM
Troop A is going the same direction. Great supervision now with a Pensacola District Commander in Pensacola that does not wear a uniform due to a back injury/surgery but drives an unmarked car in violation of policy.

Slowly she is proving she can not and will not stand up for the people in her district.

More to come.

Troop C dist commander has already set the bar for that one. She can't even fit into her uniforms anymore and always drives the POV. I would bet that the tires on her patrol car are dry rotted at the house... lol. WHERE'S THE FITNESS FOR DUTY??????????????

I guess when you're protected, it doesn't matter what you do or lack there of.... ??

:shock:

05-18-2008, 08:50 PM
She has been in uniform for a couple of weeks now. Get your facts strait.

05-18-2008, 09:15 PM

STRAIGHT is the proper word and spelling. We're not talking about the Florida STRAIT or George STRAIT. Dang Whackenhut transfer's!

05-18-2008, 09:41 PM

Yes, she made sure to do it just under three weeks before the shift. However, she didn't let eveyone know about the change...only the ones immediately effected. Very secretive....if she was so sure that she had no other choice then to take weekends away from troopers, I would expect a real leader to address all the troopers in Pasco and let them know what the change was and why she had no other choice but to make it.

05-18-2008, 10:18 PM

Yes, she made sure to do it just under three weeks before the shift. However, she didn't let eveyone know about the change...only the ones immediately effected. Very secretive....if she was so sure that she had no other choice then to take weekends away from troopers, I would expect a real leader to address all the troopers in Pasco and let them know what the change was and why she had no other choice but to make it.

You're not talking about a real leader here. Heck, you're not even talking about a real trooper.

05-20-2008, 04:47 AM
Mr. wells is coming so make sure you tell him the truth about Trooper C. To answer your question about the sqaud meeting with the Pasco's Captain, I don't know how that went I as not there. I assume it went something like this. I will let you work any schedule you want as long as it 5 days a week and you work the weekend, thanks I am the Captain that will be all. I will tell you her point of view on this, you signed up for the patrol knowing you have a poor work schedule so suck it up and stop crying. I have an open door policy, just make sure you call your sgt before you speak to me and I will need a memo also.

She does not care about her Troopers, I promise you that, we are trained to read people. I have watched her time and time again when she speaks to Troopers. She has a carefree attitude, the Trooper is talking but yet she really does not care. What do I know, maybe I am wrong she is the greatest.

have a great day. also I know alot of Troopers come on this sight at least show your respect to the blog on Trooper Jones, people come on he was one of us, and you wonder why the patrol is going down.

05-22-2008, 06:46 PM
Just do me a favor and don't kiss Mr. Wells arse. Tell him the truth. This is exactly what the current and past leadership does not want you to do, but atleast it's a start.

05-22-2008, 06:52 PM
Just do me a favor and don't kiss Mr. Wells arse. Tell him the truth. This is exactly what the current and past leadership does not want you to do, but atleast it's a start.

who is mr. wells?

05-23-2008, 03:40 AM

Of course she has! She doesn't want to put on a bad image for the AUDITOR :wink:

05-24-2008, 01:04 AM
[quote="Anonymouswhy should I stay here if the city and the county pay their people more??? really...you are brainwashed you must be brass or something...[/quote]

You shouldnt. Why dont you quit if you dont like it there? Thats the smart thing to do.

05-28-2008, 04:28 AM
Funny how she's been showing up to work lately.....????? call in the veggie tails, The'll get to the bottom of it. onward carol carrot and cyrus cucumber.....

05-28-2008, 08:45 PM
Heard that the Kraken even made a X50 a week or two ago (although I think that i would have to hear the cad tape on that one).

Boy-O-boy. sounds like someone is sweating a little. Amazing how a name like MR WELLS, has shaken this place up a bit.
:devil:

05-30-2008, 10:08 AM
Ok, time to get paid by the bookey. Who had 9 days in uniform in the pool? You win, she was back in plain clothes Thursday . . . when the inspector was in Pinellas . . .

05-31-2008, 08:57 PM
Heard that the Kraken even made a X50 a week or two ago (although I think that i would have to hear the cad tape on that one).

Boy-O-boy. sounds like someone is sweating a little. Amazing how a name like MR WELLS, has shaken this place up a bit.

even the KRAKEN plays captain every now and then. I've got a little newz for you (from Mr. Wells) I know your game and it's over. Quit now and we won't be forced to run you out to the old folks home.

What's actually sad is that she only has one friend. I really feel bad for her, sad world to live in when everyone hates you to include your own kin....

06-02-2008, 04:19 AM

even the KRAKEN plays captain every now and then. I've got a little newz for you (from Mr. Wells) I know your game and it's over. Quit now and we won't be forced to run you out to the old folks home.

What's actually sad is that she only has one friend. I really feel bad for her, sad world to live in when everyone hates you to include your own kin....

When her bars are taken and she is humping a zone as my zone partner, i hope she enjoys eating at Denny's cause i'll still hate perkins

06-02-2008, 10:42 AM

When her bars are taken and she is humping a zone as my zone partner, i hope she enjoys eating at Denny's cause i'll still hate perkins

HUMPING and ZONE are the two things she hasn't had in years.

06-02-2008, 04:00 PM
:)

06-03-2008, 10:18 PM
The writing is on the unisex bathroom at the station.

"your days are numbered, you will soon join the knights and share their fate"

06-04-2008, 07:29 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/brokenhillpinnucks/Sharee/004301c81836b34281c00401a8c044.gif

come get me new MAJOR. No one else could touch me and neither can you..... ha... ha... ha.....

06-05-2008, 09:39 PM
is that the green goblin?

now that's funny, I don't care who you are... by the way who is that supposed to be anyway?

06-05-2008, 09:59 PM
either LSP or UH . . .

06-05-2008, 10:15 PM
CV?

06-06-2008, 08:51 PM
THAT'S SOME FUNNY !@#%%$&#!$!@%!#

06-06-2008, 10:09 PM
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj79/brokenhillpinnucks/Sharee/004301c81836b34281c00401a8c044.gif

come get me new MAJOR. No one else could touch me and neither can you..... ha... ha... ha.....

GL when he returns.

06-08-2008, 06:51 PM
GL is he comes back will not come back as a Maj. Maybe an FHPA Major!

He is a joke!