PDA

View Full Version : violent crime

05-12-2008, 04:17 PM
hey doesn't fmpd have a violent crime task force..........let me tell you, you're doing a bang up job out there.......how many more murders and , violent unreported crime is going to be stopped.......i think it is a job for the newly formed anti-crime, narcotic interdiction, counter terrorism, EOD, fugitive recovery, air assualt, guerilla war, street crime, auto-theft on-star /low-jack vehicle recovery, speacial forces joint task force bike unit lead by the glass chewing, powerhouse ward 4 Lt. and his sidekick dinglebury the master patrol officer golfview superstar !!!!

05-12-2008, 08:24 PM
holy crap thats funny

05-13-2008, 01:02 PM
7 shootings in 7 days-,3 dead ,1 crippled ,5yr.old shot in face..hell of a job, now how do we word this on our resume's to promote from within? hello; hello ; anyone there?, helllloooo!

07-08-2008, 04:27 AM
i can see by the rise in crime that the task force is doing good, that must be why everyone is refusing to work on it. keep up the good work

07-08-2008, 04:54 AM
i heard they are putting antique plates on the pool car

07-08-2008, 07:33 AM
They're nothing but a bunch of losers who think that they're aboved the rest. They think they're all so important when they're not.... Losers.

07-08-2008, 02:34 PM
how come the patrol officers that get guns, gangbangers, dope and good arrests do not get any credit for thier hard work and when the task force goes to golfview they make the chiefs report. what a bunch of pondscum. keep working out and holding each others hands because while you are making out at golfview patrol officers are doing your job

07-08-2008, 10:00 PM
the real fmpd task force are all the officers that have/are leaving this year.....the county must love this place for training all thier new officers

07-09-2008, 03:53 AM
That's the idea, it so easy to get a job here, anyone on Myspace can get hired and get the experience they need to go to another departments. This has been going on for years now, and if things don't change this will continue. Yes ob-jerk-tivity…..I agree that not everyone is force out….good officers leave because admin don't take the time to appreciate the hard working road officer's and admin continue to promote individuals who can kiss the most a**. The other agencies do appreciate FMPD for sending these new officers through the police academy and giving them the necessary training so they don't have too. Keep up the good work FMPD!! :roll: