PDA

View Full Version : Same officers more zones. Post comments here

05-12-2008, 03:35 PM
This is gonna be fun.

05-12-2008, 05:52 PM
Did the new Zones start today? Do they give us maps? What are the zones and boundries?

05-12-2008, 08:00 PM
Theres a 17 zone now. Some of the others seem to be cut in half too. New map books are in the mailboxes. Supposed to go into effect today i think

05-13-2008, 01:58 AM
Of course we had plenty of people to cover all the zones. " We're gonna have 20 deep every day." " We're gonna be tripping over each other." They're still paying OT for zone coverage.

Today at 1835 an alpha shift officer had to be toned to respond to a 38 in 15 zone. No one would respond as a back up so alpha 34 said he would be 51. These 12 hour shifts suck. No one wants to do anything. Not even at the beginning of their shift.

05-13-2008, 12:23 PM
You can divide up this little burg into as many sections as you want, but you will never be able to contain Chance Ransom. He is boundariless.

05-13-2008, 05:39 PM
summer's here show me the money$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ ot for road patrol to cover all the zones yes!

05-13-2008, 08:31 PM
Of course we had plenty of people to cover all the zones. " We're gonna have 20 deep every day." " We're gonna be tripping over each other." They're still paying OT for zone coverage.

Today at 1835 an alpha shift officer had to be toned to respond to a 38 in 15 zone. No one would respond as a back up so alpha 34 said he would be 51. These 12 hour shifts suck. No one wants to do anything. Not even at the beginning of their shift.If someone doesn't want to work at the beginning of a shift the 12 hour day has nothing to do with it, might it be a lack of a work ethic?

05-14-2008, 04:04 AM

Today at 1835 an alpha shift officer had to be toned to respond to a 38 in 15 zone. No one would respond as a back up so alpha 34 said he would be 51. These 12 hour shifts suck. No one wants to do anything. Not even at the beginning of their shift.

Nice, blame it on alpha shift... how about your bravo shift lazy asses who some of them are here until eight... Why can't they answer up? Especially for a 94???
I got news for you, early alpha on most days consists of 4 people.....

05-14-2008, 02:35 PM

Nice, blame it on alpha shift... how about your bravo shift lazy asses who some of them are here until eight... Why can't they answer up? Especially for a 94???

I didn't blame anything on anyone. I just stated what actually happened.

05-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Pot, meet Kettle. Good to see the problem exists both ways!

05-15-2008, 11:21 PM
did you ever maybe think that the same amount of bravo guys were out there as well??? no you juat assumed and didnt bother to research it bravo has at least 2 or 3 zones doubled on weekends