PDA

View Full Version : Investigation

05-12-2008, 03:17 PM
Mod 1, please I'm begging you, this site is the only way to get information out to the deputies, public, and media. I've been questioned all ready about what took place on federal hwy. External Affairs son was involved with criminal activity and Sheriff Lamberti's people made it go away!! THAT IS A FACT. EVERYBODY NEEEDS TO KNOW. This is the only way to get the facts out in this agency without getting trouble. ANYBODY LISTENING PLEASE HELP US HERE AT BSO

05-12-2008, 03:29 PM
Mod 1, please I'm begging you, this site is the only way to get information out to the deputies, public, and media. I've been questioned all ready about what took place on federal hwy. External Affairs son was involved with criminal activity and Sheriff Lamberti's people made it go away!! THAT IS A FACT. EVERYBODY NEEEDS TO KNOW. This is the only way to get the facts out in this agency without getting trouble. ANYBODY LISTENING PLEASE HELP US HERE AT BSO This is not going to go away or all other incidents that involve cover-ups. This season of mistakes by BSO brass is going to take its toll on every Deputy, past and present, and a new Sheriff is in the making. Make your calls to Gov. Crist at 850-671-4636..this is not a number given out to the General Public...enough is enough... Stay Safe TP

05-12-2008, 06:33 PM
Ya right, Scott you will say or do anything to get elected.

05-12-2008, 07:53 PM
HMMMMM!...SOUNDS LIKE THE EXTERNAL AFFARIS STUFF IS MAKING ITS WAY ABCK TO LEO AFFAIRS....HEY MOD 1...DID YOU LOOK INTO THE BLOG AND COME TO A DETERMINATION ABOUT THE SANTUCCI BLOG...IS IT ALLOWED OR NOT!

05-12-2008, 09:40 PM
Hey, Mr. Ive been questioned, what a lie you do not even have the facts stright, give it a rest already.

05-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Hey, Mr. Ive been questioned, what a lie you do not even have the facts stright, give it a rest already.I've tried a dozen times to get the facts out and when I post them, it gets deleated in minutes and I get banned from LEOAFFAIRS for a week. Ask MOD 1 if I can post the facts all ready.