PDA

View Full Version : Sheriff gives away $500,000

05-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Believe it or not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Check the County Commission Agenda list for the meeting 5-13-08.
Item # 32 from the Broward County Sheriff-Requested the Sheriff be allowed to transfer $500,000.00 in BSO Law Enforcement Trust Fund money to the City of Deerfield Beach General account. Once the funds are obtained the City of deerfield can use them for City construction projects.

Go on-line and read the agenda. Call your PBA rep- no money for raises- but we are giving it away

05-12-2008, 03:07 PM
Item # 32 from the Broward County Sheriff-Requested the Sheriff be allowed to transfer $500,000.00 in BSO Law Enforcement Trust Fund money to the City of Deerfield Beach General account. Once the funds are obtained the City of deerfield can use them for City construction projects.

Go on-line and read the agenda. Call your PBA rep- no money for raises- but we are giving it awaySheriff Lamberti trying to buy votes. But no raises for us, remember he doesn't have the money.

05-12-2008, 04:51 PM
OFFICE OF MANAGEMENT AND BUDGET
32. MOTION TO ADOPT unanticipated revenue Resolution within the Law
Enforcement Trust Fund in the amount of $500,435 to disburse funding to the City of Deerfield Beach Law Enforcement Trust Fund due to revisions in the Agreement for Police Services.
http://www.broward.org/agenda/0513agen.pdf

It looks like money was moved into the Deerfield Beach Law Enforcement Trust Fund because of some sort of change in their contract. Anyone know what these changes might be??

05-12-2008, 06:41 PM
Enforcement Trust Fund in the amount of $500,435 to disburse funding to the City of Deerfield Beach Law Enforcement Trust Fund due to revisions in the Agreement for Police Services.

It looks like money was moved into the Deerfield Beach Law Enforcement Trust Fund because of some sort of change in their contract. Anyone know what these changes might be??
Of course he's subsidising the Deerfield Budget because he low balled the BSO-Deerfield Contract and now we lose the money out of the Law Enforcement trust Fund.
That's it I'm now voting for Israel.
Sheriff you now have lost my vote.
I'm fuming

05-12-2008, 07:25 PM

Of course he's subsidising the Deerfield Budget because he low balled the BSO-Deerfield Contract and now we lose the money out of the Law Enforcement trust Fund.
I'm fuming

You are obviously an idoit. The LETF money can only spent on non-budgeted items. The money is for renovations to the District Office to give the guys in Deerfield a better work enviornment. Now if they just got rid of Chief JF this would be a great place to work...

So stop making Crap up to try and bad mouth the Sheriff.

05-12-2008, 07:44 PM

I'm fuming

You are obviously an idoit. The LETF money can only spent on non-budgeted items. The money is for renovations to the District Office to give the guys in Deerfield a better work enviornment. Now if they just got rid of Chief JF this would be a great place to work...

So stop making Crap up to try and bad mouth the Sheriff.

It is absolutely laughable at how many people have no idea what they are talking about. Hey stupid shut up..That money is not available for raises....SHUT UP IF YOU KNOW NOT WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

05-12-2008, 07:49 PM
DONT FORGET THE $600,000 THAT THE COUNTY IS GOING TO EAT EVERY YEAR FOR THE CITY OF LAUD BY THE SEA BECAUSE WE UNDER BID THEM......$600,000 x 4 yrs= our pay raise so the condo commandos on the beach and the deputies with under 4 yrs are allowed to work in a GREAT NO CRIME ENVIORNMENT!

05-13-2008, 07:08 PM
DONT FORGET THE $600,000 THAT THE COUNTY IS GOING TO EAT EVERY YEAR FOR THE CITY OF LAUD BY THE SEA BECAUSE WE UNDER BID THEM......$600,000 x 4 yrs= our pay raise so the condo commandos on the beach and the deputies with under 4 yrs are allowed to work in a GREAT NO CRIME ENVIORNMENT!

And you're blaming Lamberti for this???? he didnt renew the contract.....the EX Sheriff did!!!!

05-13-2008, 09:44 PM

Hey ,easy with the insults hairbag....I have just over 4 years on...and a great tan!!!

05-13-2008, 11:14 PM
Stop the lies!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go on-line and read the agenda. Call your PBA rep- no money for raises- but we are giving it away

05-13-2008, 11:46 PM
Unbelievable how some people make stuff up. The money is being moved to the City....who is the true owner of the money, so that it can be accessed more easily. Ever try to get a LETF purchase on the county agenda? It takes an act of God. Smart move by District X.