PDA

View Full Version : The Iceman is looking for a new more "tolerable" h

05-12-2008, 07:49 AM
Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

05-12-2008, 07:51 PM
Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

They have a very nice infidelity program!

05-13-2008, 01:05 PM

What dept. doesnt??

06-11-2008, 05:05 AM

What dept. doesnt??

But WMPD'S is special. You get promoted to captain after screwing all your friends along with your underling, literally.

06-11-2008, 02:29 PM
[quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

But WMPD'S is special. You get promoted to captain after screwing all your friends along with your underling, literally.[/quote:3q71j1y9]

LOL.....again poor thing doens't even know that she is not the only one...listen to people talk...rumor has it ther eis another underling :)

06-11-2008, 04:00 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

But WMPD'S is special. You get promoted to captain after screwing all your friends along with your underling, literally.[/quote:175fuzu2]

LOL.....again poor thing doens't even know that she is not the only one...listen to people talk...rumor has it ther eis another underling :)[/quote:175fuzu2]

Maybe hes not the only one for her , either!!

06-11-2008, 04:22 PM
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

But WMPD'S is special. You get promoted to captain after screwing all your friends along with your underling, literally.

LOL.....again poor thing doens't even know that she is not the only one...listen to people talk...rumor has it ther eis another underling :)
[/quote:262w7z9j]

Woldn't surprise me....usually unfaithful once....aways unfaithful...and he was twice, lol...whats she thinking....3rd times a charm, yeah ok. they should have stay where they were and worked it out....that's what you call marriage
Maybe hes not the only one for her , either!![/quote:262w7z9j]

06-11-2008, 04:23 PM

What dept. doesnt??

LOL.....again poor thing doens't even know that she is not the only one...listen to people talk...rumor has it ther eis another underling :)[/quote:3onwmvo8]

Maybe hes not the only one for her , either!![/quote:3onwmvo8]

Woldn't surprise me....usually unfaithful once....aways unfaithful...and he was twice, lol...whats she thinking....3rd times a charm, yeah ok. they should have stay where they were and worked it out....that's what you call marriage

06-12-2008, 03:58 AM

What dept. doesnt??

But WMPD'S is special. You get promoted to captain after screwing all your friends along with your underling, literally.[/quote:34krk5p9]

LOL.....again poor thing doens't even know that she is not the only one...listen to people talk...rumor has it ther eis another underling :)[/quote:34krk5p9]

Oh yea. The strong or healthy rumor within the locker room and general employees is that a future captain is hitting the headboard on a regular basis with a certain blond about 34 yoa, 504 great shape , financial type who works for a city in the nw part of the county. That truck is a lighting rod which you cannot hide. A leopard cannot change his spots. And is the ink dry yet on Divorce number 2 if it is final.

06-13-2008, 02:56 PM
[quote="they all do...":30ev5v7y][quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

But WMPD'S is special. You get promoted to captain after screwing all your friends along with your underling, literally.[/quote:30ev5v7y]

LOL.....again poor thing doens't even know that she is not the only one...listen to people talk...rumor has it ther eis another underling :)[/quote:30ev5v7y]

Oh yea. The strong or healthy rumor within the locker room and general employees is that a future captain is hitting the headboard on a regular basis with a certain blond about 34 yoa, 504 great shape , financial type who works for a city in the nw part of the county. That truck is a lighting rod which you cannot hide. A leopard cannot change his spots. And is the ink dry yet on Divorce number 2 if it is final.[/quote:30ev5v7y]

Yup same rumor I have heard....wonder if #3 even knows. oh well, as I said, you made vows....work it out. The grass is not always greener on the other side. She really didn't think she would be the one to change him did she?? Only thing she did was make him captain LOL

06-18-2008, 02:45 PM
[quote="they all do...":39z0o5e6][quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

LOL.....again poor thing doens't even know that she is not the only one...listen to people talk...rumor has it ther eis another underling :)[/quote:39z0o5e6]

Oh yea. The strong or healthy rumor within the locker room and general employees is that a future captain is hitting the headboard on a regular basis with a certain blond about 34 yoa, 504 great shape , financial type who works for a city in the nw part of the county. That truck is a lighting rod which you cannot hide. A leopard cannot change his spots. And is the ink dry yet on Divorce number 2 if it is final.[/quote:39z0o5e6]

Yup same rumor I have heard....wonder if #3 even knows. oh well, as I said, you made vows....work it out. The grass is not always greener on the other side. She really didn't think she would be the one to change him did she?? Only thing she did was make him captain LOL[/quote:39z0o5e6]

Inquiring minds want to know...is the ink dry yet??? What's been up with those 2 anyway......still going on?

06-25-2008, 09:07 PM
[quote="they all do...":39zjnyiz][quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

Oh yea. The strong or healthy rumor within the locker room and general employees is that a future captain is hitting the headboard on a regular basis with a certain blond about 34 yoa, 504 great shape , financial type who works for a city in the nw part of the county. That truck is a lighting rod which you cannot hide. A leopard cannot change his spots. And is the ink dry yet on Divorce number 2 if it is final.[/quote:39zjnyiz]

Yup same rumor I have heard....wonder if #3 even knows. oh well, as I said, you made vows....work it out. The grass is not always greener on the other side. She really didn't think she would be the one to change him did she?? Only thing she did was make him captain LOL[/quote:39zjnyiz]

Inquiring minds want to know...is the ink dry yet??? What's been up with those 2 anyway......still going on?[/quote:39zjnyiz]

Oh who cares.....who really cares about those 2. They are not worth the air you breath....they are useless!! their character obviously sucks and honestly I hope i NEVER have to depend on either one!!

06-30-2008, 03:45 PM
Amen

07-01-2008, 04:10 PM
[quote="Hot Water":6ktum1ob][quote="they all do...":6ktum1ob][quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

Oh yea. The strong or healthy rumor within the locker room and general employees is that a future captain is hitting the headboard on a regular basis with a certain blond about 34 yoa, 504 great shape , financial type who works for a city in the nw part of the county. That truck is a lighting rod which you cannot hide. A leopard cannot change his spots. And is the ink dry yet on Divorce number 2 if it is final.[/quote:6ktum1ob]

Yup same rumor I have heard....wonder if #3 even knows. oh well, as I said, you made vows....work it out. The grass is not always greener on the other side. She really didn't think she would be the one to change him did she?? Only thing she did was make him captain LOL[/quote:6ktum1ob]

Inquiring minds want to know...is the ink dry yet??? What's been up with those 2 anyway......still going on?[/quote:6ktum1ob]

Oh who cares.....who really cares about those 2. They are not worth the air you breath....they are useless!! their character obviously sucks and honestly I hope i NEVER have to depend on either one!![/quote:6ktum1ob]

IF NO ONE CARES WHY DO YOU KEEP BRINGING IT UP??????

07-10-2008, 07:05 PM
[quote="they all do...":2a2iw15t][quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

LOL.....again poor thing doens't even know that she is not the only one...listen to people talk...rumor has it ther eis another underling :)[/quote:2a2iw15t]

Oh yea. The strong or healthy rumor within the locker room and general employees is that a future captain is hitting the headboard on a regular basis with a certain blond about 34 yoa, 504 great shape , financial type who works for a city in the nw part of the county. That truck is a lighting rod which you cannot hide. A leopard cannot change his spots. And is the ink dry yet on Divorce number 2 if it is final.[/quote:2a2iw15t]

Yup same rumor I have heard....wonder if #3 even knows. oh well, as I said, you made vows....work it out. The grass is not always greener on the other side. She really didn't think she would be the one to change him did she?? Only thing she did was make him captain LOL[/quote:2a2iw15t]

Yeah and it's not like she can go back to her ex with the hot legs. Man, she really let a nice one go. He has a new friend now and smiles all the time.

07-11-2008, 06:02 AM
[quote="Hot Water":1cmqfs67][quote="they all do...":1cmqfs67][quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

Oh yea. The strong or healthy rumor within the locker room and general employees is that a future captain is hitting the headboard on a regular basis with a certain blond about 34 yoa, 504 great shape , financial type who works for a city in the nw part of the county. That truck is a lighting rod which you cannot hide. A leopard cannot change his spots. And is the ink dry yet on Divorce number 2 if it is final.[/quote:1cmqfs67]

Yup same rumor I have heard....wonder if #3 even knows. oh well, as I said, you made vows....work it out. The grass is not always greener on the other side. She really didn't think she would be the one to change him did she?? Only thing she did was make him captain LOL[/quote:1cmqfs67]

Inquiring minds want to know...is the ink dry yet??? What's been up with those 2 anyway......still going on?[/quote:1cmqfs67]

Oh who cares.....who really cares about those 2. They are not worth the air you breath....they are useless!! their character obviously sucks and honestly I hope i NEVER have to depend on either one!![/quote:1cmqfs67]

You cannot believe where these two co-workers have been swapping so much spit in public. You have to mop the floor with a squee-gee so people do not slip and fall.If the ink is not dry, then a certain female has a great case of infedelity against a cheater who left a great wife and daughter out to dry. What a role model and leader he is to our rank and file. If he has no family values how can he be a leader within our department. But then when you look at RP and his family history, looks like EC is just attaching his star to the boss. And what a star that is. And you wonder why we are all in the tank just collecting a check every 2 weeks not caring about the crime in the city.

07-11-2008, 03:20 PM
[quote="Who cares anymore":3skaucx2][quote="Hot Water":3skaucx2][quote="they all do...":3skaucx2][quote=Anonymous][quote=Iceman]Is Wilton Manors PD hiring??? Do they have a domestic partner program? Do they have details at the copa? If so I am very interested. I have 15 years of LE experience. I am a hard worker and a good producer.

What dept. doesnt??

Oh yea. The strong or healthy rumor within the locker room and general employees is that a future captain is hitting the headboard on a regular basis with a certain blond about 34 yoa, 504 great shape , financial type who works for a city in the nw part of the county. That truck is a lighting rod which you cannot hide. A leopard cannot change his spots. And is the ink dry yet on Divorce number 2 if it is final.[/quote:3skaucx2]

Yup same rumor I have heard....wonder if #3 even knows. oh well, as I said, you made vows....work it out. The grass is not always greener on the other side. She really didn't think she would be the one to change him did she?? Only thing she did was make him captain LOL[/quote:3skaucx2]

Inquiring minds want to know...is the ink dry yet??? What's been up with those 2 anyway......still going on?[/quote:3skaucx2]

Oh who cares.....who really cares about those 2. They are not worth the air you breath....they are useless!! their character obviously sucks and honestly I hope i NEVER have to depend on either one!![/quote:3skaucx2]

You cannot believe where these two co-workers have been swapping so much spit in public. You have to mop the floor with a squee-gee so people do not slip and fall.If the ink is not dry, then a certain female has a great case of infedelity against a cheater who left a great wife and daughter out to dry. What a role model and leader he is to our rank and file. If he has no family values how can he be a leader within our department. But then when you look at RP and his family history, looks like EC is just attaching his star to the boss. And what a star that is. And you wonder why we are all in the tank just collecting a check every 2 weeks not caring about the crime in the city.[/quote:3skaucx2]

the important ?? is why do you care so much about these 2 and their business...?? why are you all up in it??? :?: