PDA

View Full Version : Israel Supporter Defects to Lamberti

05-12-2008, 12:48 AM
As a fly on the wall of the Scott Israel for Sheriff campaign, a number of people are unhappy following Saturday's big strategy session at Israel's home. Turns out that RC wants more than Israel is willing to give. Following several tense moments, Scott told RC that he was very helpful to the campaign but was damaged goods following the Navarro days and failed federal indictment.

Bottom line was that Israel asked RC to leave his house. RC said he would do just that but would also be contacting the Lamberti camp.

Looks like the Scott Israel campaign is falling apart before it even got started.

05-12-2008, 02:00 AM
If Scott Israel is willing to reject trash from the Navarro admin. then it makes him a better canidate for Sheriff than Lamberti who kept almost everyone from Jenne's admin. Scott Israel for Sheriff!!!!!!!! Clean up BSO!!!!

05-12-2008, 02:05 AM
If Scott Israel is willing to reject trash from the Navarro admin. then it makes him a better canidate for Sheriff than Lamberti who kept almost everyone from Jenne's admin. Scott Israel for Sheriff!!!!!!!! Clean up BSO!!!!

Not for long. Now that Lamberti has a fix on things, heads will roll soon. As for RC, he is not welcome on Team Lamberti.

05-12-2008, 05:21 AM
Im not to familiar with individual but it sounds like Sheriff elect Isreal did the right thing by cutting him loose. If Lamberti picks him up it appears it would only be to his detriment.

05-12-2008, 05:47 AM

Not for long. Now that Lamberti has a fix on things, heads will roll soon. As for RC, he is not welcome on Team Lamberti.The fact that LAMBERTI is on LAMBERTI"S team is even more reason to vote for someone else!!!

05-13-2008, 12:37 AM
Not true. Nice try Santucci. Your guy is doomed.

05-13-2008, 12:38 AM
As a fly on the wall of the Scott Israel for Sheriff campaign, a number of people are unhappy following Saturday's big strategy session at Israel's home. Turns out that RC wants more than Israel is willing to give. Following several tense moments, Scott told RC that he was very helpful to the campaign but was damaged goods following the Navarro days and failed federal indictment.

Bottom line was that Israel asked RC to leave his house. RC said he would do just that but would also be contacting the Lamberti camp.

Looks like the Scott Israel campaign is falling apart before it even got started.

Cute post. Very entertaining for the sci-fi channel. Israel campaign is doing just fine.

05-14-2008, 07:27 AM

and just how well is chief no-show doing financially

05-15-2008, 04:18 AM
I'm sure better than you are.

By the way, like your contract?

05-15-2008, 08:16 PM

Do you really think the democrats are going to support this joker anyway. They are not..

05-16-2008, 09:25 AM
[quote="In the Know":38rulo76]As a fly on the wall of the Scott Israel for Sheriff campaign, a number of people are unhappy following Saturday's big strategy session at Israel's home. Turns out that RC wants more than Israel is willing to give. Following several tense moments, Scott told RC that he was very helpful to the campaign but was damaged goods following the Navarro days and failed federal indictment.

Do you really think the democrats are going to support this joker anyway. They are not..[/quote:38rulo76]

The party is going to support him alot more than Al is supporting us!!

05-16-2008, 04:44 PM
Why is throwing Ron C. out of house a bad thing. It sounds like sound judgement. At least Scott came make a decision.

Someone else should follow his lead and take charge by throwing out the thrash or it will be another reason to vote for someone else. Or maybe it's too late?

05-16-2008, 08:17 PM
Why is throwing Ron C. out of house a bad thing. It sounds like sound judgement. At least Scott came make a decision.

Someone else should follow his lead and take charge by throwing out the thrash or it will be another reason to vote for someone else. Or maybe it's too late?

It's not too late. Vote for Al Lamberti!

05-16-2008, 09:50 PM

Who is Al Lamberti?? I never heard of him and he will be a picture on the wall after November!!!!

05-17-2008, 10:38 AM

Who is Al Lamberti?? I never heard of him and he will be a picture on the wall after November!!!!
bump

05-17-2008, 03:30 PM

bump

Wasn't he that Major that agreed with everything Ken did when he was Sheriff?? Come on you remember, he stood silent as people were executed and never stood up!!!!
Sounds like he has what is takes to be a great leader to me...
Hummmmmm!!!

05-18-2008, 01:13 AM
To "In the Know", would you please describe the inside of Scott's house on that fateful Saturday that he "allegedly" threw Ron C out. Would you please describe how many people were there, what time it started and what time Ron C got the boot. Then please describe what time the event broke up. Also, where in the house the meeting took place and name or describe the civilians in attendance.

Before you say another word, please answer the above.

05-18-2008, 01:44 AM
To "In the Know", would you please describe the inside of Scott's house on that fateful Saturday that he "allegedly" threw Ron C out. Would you please describe how many people were there, what time it started and what time Ron C got the boot. Then please describe what time the event broke up. Also, where in the house the meeting took place and name or describe the civilians in attendance.

Maybe you would also like me to identify myself. Blow it out your a$$. If you were there, you know what happened. Don't play games. RC is out of the picture.

05-18-2008, 02:19 AM
Nice try!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

05-18-2008, 11:52 AM

Maybe you would also like me to identify myself. Blow it out your a$$. If you were there, you know what happened. Don't play games. RC is out of the picture.
Explain why RC and attorney John Milledge had a lunch for Scott Israel on Wednesday at Jacksons 450 and raised $20,000.00. Boy that fight you describe must have been a doosey. RC is running another one for Scott on June 12 in Coral Springs. Please explain where your info is coming from?

05-18-2008, 11:56 AM
Doesnt anyone realize that RON C. hated BSO when he was here?

05-18-2008, 05:00 PM

Explain why RC and attorney John Milledge had a lunch for Scott Israel on Wednesday at Jacksons 450 and raised $20,000.00. Boy that fight you describe must have been a doosey. RC is running another one for Scott on June 12 in Coral Springs. Please explain where your info is coming from?

This is all a big smokescreen. RC is just itching to get back to BSO.

05-19-2008, 12:28 AM
It appears that "In the Know" is really "Out of the Know". I would like to know who put you up to making a jackass out of yourself on this thread by spreading the stupidest rumors that can be substantiated and make you look like the idiot you are.

Boy, if I had friends like that, I wouldn't need any enemies!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

05-23-2008, 04:04 AM
This is pure BS!

05-31-2008, 02:43 AM
Nothing beats the good ole days in OpaLocka. I really miss the eighties but they are on the way back.