PDA

View Full Version : Recruiting in Detroit?

05-11-2008, 06:47 PM
I saw on the website FLPD is recruiing in Detroit! Is is that bad that we have to go TO Detroit to get guys??

05-11-2008, 08:46 PM
Need to find some good shines u go to Detroit

05-11-2008, 11:34 PM
Our recruting in Detroit, are you kidding? We are recruting from one of the most corrupt agencies in America. No doubt a few former Detroit guys are here and I only know one, Lou, who is a great guy. He will tell you the same. And if you do find the few good ones your taking them away most likely from their families and from a crap agency and bringing them 1200 or so miles to another crap agency, away from their families. These guys just like everyone else who was tricked into comming here are so pissed that is why recruting is becoming a more hated group than IA.

05-12-2008, 01:50 AM
By the end of the year, we will be on Alpha Bravo shift on a regular basis. This contract, imposed or not, will suck, 30 people in the drop leave this year, another 40 or 50 or more will leave for other places. Instead of getting CI's to work for info, we will have to hire them as actual officers. The city will be bankrupt from all the lawsuits after hiring chitty officers.

05-12-2008, 05:52 AM
Our recruting in Detroit, are you kidding? We are recruting from one of the most corrupt agencies in America. No doubt a few former Detroit guys are here and I only know one, Lou, who is a great guy. He will tell you the same. And if you do find the few good ones your taking them away most likely from their families and from a crap agency and bringing them 1200 or so miles to another crap agency, away from their families. These guys just like everyone else who was tricked into comming here are so pissed that is why recruting is becoming a more hated group than IA.

hey, one of the recruiter at told me and some other recruits they were recruiting kids from haiti.... WTF

05-12-2008, 12:12 PM

Likely some are good guys I havn't met one yet but, they are free to go back at anytime. You could go to detroit too. Or you could come from dretiot here and write 2 citations a month work 5,000 a month in details and ot and get a detective spot after 14 months, if thats a crap dept to you then i see what your saying.

05-12-2008, 12:17 PM

hey, one of the recruiter at told me and some other recruits they were recruiting kids from haiti.... WTF

They recently began assisting felons in getting their civil rights restored so they could apply. They also began trips to Africa to recruit. Soon we could hire people who use prostitutes, finish the academy then have such job interest that they go and join the airforce and leave for a year for basic training. Then a flight attendant, excellent customer service. oh that already happened sorry.

05-12-2008, 12:18 PM
Need to find some good shines u go to Detroit

Thats what we need, what we have are awsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

05-12-2008, 07:55 PM
Hate to tell you racist but Detroit PD is majority white, which is why it is resented in the community.

05-13-2008, 12:58 PM
Vote for Obama he will solve your problems.

05-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Hate to tell you racist but Detroit PD is majority white, which is why it is resented in the community.
This just in: Most police departments are mostly white. As is most of the country, demographically speaking. We are resented by the poor community no matter what color they are: The poor are the ones committing violent crime, and therefore are the ones we lock up!

And what's wrong with flight attendants? They have great people skills. :roll:

05-14-2008, 01:43 AM

Apparently your NOT from Detroit. They are 80% black.

05-14-2008, 07:49 PM
All of the rejects from Detroit are applying for FLPD. Some of these guys have as much tact as John Wayne; shoot first ask questions later.

05-14-2008, 07:59 PM
Dear Lord, Ft. Lauderdale PD needs Dr. Phil. :cry:

05-16-2008, 04:23 AM
All of the rejects from Detroit are applying for FLPD. Some of these guys have as much tact as John Wayne; shoot first ask questions later.

Well what do you expect when this city has retention issues with its peace officers?

05-19-2008, 10:37 PM
Dear Lord, Ft. Lauderdale PD needs Dr. Phil. :cry:

Only if he brings strung out brittany for a train. That might work, great stress releiver. By the way I'M 1st.