PDA

View Full Version : why?

05-11-2008, 05:12 PM
WHY DID THE GUY FROM ABT LEAVE?

05-12-2008, 12:49 PM
He said for family reasons but I think he didn't like working, or working shifts.

05-12-2008, 02:50 PM
He worked for a STATE agency ?????? that says it all. Hallendale is for people who want to do police work!!!

05-13-2008, 02:12 AM
He worked for a STATE agency ?????? that says it all. Hallendale is for people who want to do police work!!!You can't argue with that one!

05-13-2008, 02:22 AM
He was on my shift. As far as I saw, he knew his stuff and did good work. I never heard him say anything negative about Hallandale, so I don't know why he left.

05-14-2008, 03:22 AM
He was on my shift. As far as I saw, he knew his stuff and did good work. I never heard him say anything negative about Hallandale, so I don't know why he left.

Hallan PO is an idiot everyone.

05-15-2008, 11:59 PM

I heard he said he didnt want to work there cause he was misinformed about the dept. he said he was lead to believe the dept could help him get where and what he wanted out of a law enforcement career

05-16-2008, 11:20 AM
You may be right, he hasn't found that law enforcement career yet, but then we were only his 5th department in 8 years. This will be his 3rd time back to Beverage. Can everyone say together "gypsy cop"?

05-16-2008, 03:16 PM
You may be right, he hasn't found that law enforcement career yet, but then we were only his 5th department in 8 years. This will be his 3rd time back to Beverage. Can everyone say together "gypsy cop"?
Well dannng what does that say for beverage???? loloollol they will always take ya back looolol kinda like working for Department of Children and families noooooooooooooooooooo bady wants to work there so you can leave and come back as much as you want!!!!!!!!! lololololl wait a minute beverage is a state agency gooooo figure!!! well all the best to ya abt brova.

05-16-2008, 07:33 PM
Well dannng what does that say for beverage???? loloollol they will always take ya back looolol kinda like working for Department of Children and families noooooooooooooooooooo bady wants to work there so you can leave and come back as much as you want!!!!!!!!! lololololl wait a minute beverage is a state agency gooooo figure!!! well all the best to ya abt brova.[/quote]

Who writes like this ??

05-18-2008, 09:20 PM
Well dannng what does that say for beverage???? loloollol they will always take ya back looolol kinda like working for Department of Children and families noooooooooooooooooooo bady wants to work there so you can leave and come back as much as you want!!!!!!!!! lololololl wait a minute beverage is a state agency gooooo figure!!! well all the best to ya abt brova.

Who writes like this ??[/quote]
shut up awipe!!!!thats who!!!!!!!!!

05-18-2008, 09:47 PM
Yeah who writes like that!!! GOSH! IDIOTS!

05-22-2008, 11:04 PM
ok opie!! olololololol