PDA

View Full Version : Sgt Shalida Rogers

05-10-2008, 08:37 PM
Who didnt think she wasnt going to get promoted? anyone? anyone? But I really cant talk bad about her other than the fact she hardly did any time on the road. This may come back to bite her in the butt, and what a nice butt she has. At least now we have someone with stripes who is nice to look at, a little too dark for my taste but I still would have to say she is pretty.

05-11-2008, 01:53 AM
sexiest sgt i've ever seen and miramar pd has ever had

05-12-2008, 11:31 AM
sexiest sgt i've ever seen and miramar pd has ever had

You obviously didnt get to see Mary G when she had her stripes....Grrrrr

05-15-2008, 09:08 PM
why does it seem like that if you are an idiot, or a major suck up your career will be very successful in this dept? where is the reward in doing a good job? and dont say,"its protecting the community that makes it worth while." that is BS, the community is too worried about their neighbor's sprinklers, and boats parked on the street.

i dont do this job for the recognition, but it would be nice from time to time. maybe ill hide in schools for five years, and be a road retard when i come back.

05-15-2008, 11:13 PM
why does it seem like that if you are an idiot, or a major suck up your career will be very successful in this dept? where is the reward in doing a good job? and dont say,"its protecting the community that makes it worth while." that is BS, the community is too worried about their neighbor's sprinklers, and boats parked on the street.

i dont do this job for the recognition, but it would be nice from time to time. maybe ill hide in schools for five years, and be a road retard when i come back.

What a great idea and now you can add cry babay loser to that resume A## wipe. Real cops call that taking the test and passing it to get promoted but judging from this post you could never pass a test.

05-16-2008, 07:53 PM

i dont do this job for the recognition, but it would be nice from time to time. maybe ill hide in schools for five years, and be a road retard when i come back.I hope you are not talking about SR. I rarely defend anyone on this board but she is not a suck-up or an idiot. If the chief came to you and asked you to go into a specialized unit are you going to tell him no? However your asessment is correct when it comes to certain other administration.

05-20-2008, 10:12 PM

i dont do this job for the recognition, but it would be nice from time to time. maybe ill hide in schools for five years, and be a road retard when i come back.I hope you are not talking about SR. I rarely defend anyone on this board but she is not a suck-up or an idiot. If the chief came to you and asked you to go into a specialized unit are you going to tell him no? However your asessment is correct when it comes to certain other administration.

The admin sucks and they have just began getting a clue about the crime problem. The issue here is why did SR think she's qualified ? No one will respect her now, she has to earn it. Like many sgts she can sit back and f**k people over no one cares. Go to SB TAskforce you'll have all the tgime in the world to study for the sgt exam obviously. Maybe she should came on here and tell people how many arrests she made, cases she developed and ect since no one even knows her ? MAYBE SOME PEOPLE THAT WORKED WITH HER COULD TELL US.