PDA

View Full Version : Vomit Bags Needed for This One!

05-10-2008, 09:45 AM
October 3, 2007

“FMPD Honored with Prestigious Award”

The Florida Crime Prevention Association selected the Fort Myers Police Department as the 2007 Crime Prevention Unit of the Year. The award recognizes the special efforts and exceptional accomplishments performed by the agency to strengthen community partnerships and target crime in city neighborhoods.

Earlier this year the police department established a task force, which included several city departments to focus on troubled neighborhoods. Efforts to clean up the areas included code enforcement sweeps, special drug investigations, clean-up days, and the formation of neighborhood watch groups. Chief Hilton Daniels says the department is committed to community policing and will proactively seek out and solve problems that directly affect quality of life for citizens. “Over the past several months the City of Fort Myers and residents from the communities have worked toward common goals. This partnership continues to grow and adapt to new challenges.”

In addition The Florida Crime Prevention Association selected James Muwakkil to receive the Community Leadership Award. Chief Daniels nominated Muwakkil for the award. “James Muwakkil has established himself as a civic leader and a man driven to organize troubled neighborhoods in cooperation with the Fort Myers Police Department. He has helped bridge gaps to reestablish positive relationships between citizens and law enforcement.”

The awards will be presented at a banquet in Fort Lauderdale on October 18th.

Shelly Flynn
Public Information
239-338-2128

Ladies and Gentleman !, Yes the truth hurts I dont' have to use terms like adolf hitler , and or crime family to describe this administration. The proof is in the pudding! Dont' you all feel real warm and fuzzy inside after reading that! Not!!!!!!!!! Its time for the truth! James Muwakkil lets reveal this guy's true identity I like to call him by his real name James Wallace Mathis "Registered Felon" And for what you ask ? Things like armed robbery,drug offenses, and OHHH!!! yes!!!!!!!! last but not least convicted of First Degree Homicide!" The major is accepting an endorsement from this guy to become your chief! I'm sorry ,but if this is not sleeping with the enemy I don't know what is! What a civic Leader Mr. Wallace is , what's next the Noble Peace Prize! Coalition of Justice I ask where is the justice for the family that lost a loved one at the hands of Mr. Wallace. I'm outta here my barf bag is about to overflow!