PDA

View Full Version : County Commission Meeting

05-09-2008, 11:38 PM
In the attempt to raise awareness on the current contractual issue, I recommend whether or not you vote yes or no on this contract that all Deputies that can attend the meeting on May 20th, 2008 in the County Commission Chambers.

This will be in the best interest of all Deputies, to attempt to lobby the County Commission to increase or stabilize the budget at its current rate.

05-10-2008, 01:47 AM
In the attempt to raise awareness on the current contractual issue, I recommend whether or not you vote yes or no on this contract that all Deputies that can attend the meeting on May 20th, 2008 in the County Commission Chambers.

This will be in the best interest of all Deputies, to attempt to lobby the County Commission to increase or stabilize the budget at its current rate.

05-10-2008, 02:47 AM

Do you really think you fat FUKK deputies can intimidate the County Commission, what a bunch of losers. If you want to show strength boycott that bald headed, do nothing Lame-Berti. He was the one that made the promises and then backed out-what a leader. Even in OCD he was a nothing and had one person under his command-wow. BSO will be absorbed by the cities which was a subject of a county commission workshop and the all of you slugs can start looking for a job. Maybe Lauderhill will take you.

Get back on your meds.

05-10-2008, 03:37 AM
SCOTT ISREAL FOR SHERIFF.
He'll fight the County Commission.