PDA

View Full Version : Our New Chief???

05-09-2008, 05:16 AM
Apparently Latchford has submitted an application. :roll:

05-09-2008, 10:52 AM

You better hope you do not get that dip**** back! if you do watch your back, if you need 94 call anybody but him.

05-09-2008, 12:46 PM

You better hope you do not get that dip**** back! if you do watch your back, if you need 94 call anybody but him.

Latchford withdrew

05-18-2008, 04:30 PM
Any word on when we are getting our new chief or who actually has applied?

We need some new blood in this place!!!!!

05-18-2008, 06:02 PM
We definetly need some new blood, word has it that someone from Miami put in for the Chief position. I hope he/she is qualified and could take us to the next level. We need a young, energetic, with a vision, to take us to the next level.

And then we can concentrate on our retirement, instead for just 401k, maybe state retirement!

05-18-2008, 07:16 PM
I keep hearing that Maddox guy applied and someone from Miami.

05-18-2008, 07:22 PM
Did Acting Chief Brown apply? He has been a pretty good acting Chief.

05-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Was it someone from Golden Beach? Who ever it is we need a leader and someone who knows about policing and all the politics that comes with it.

05-18-2008, 07:39 PM
Who in their right mind would want to be a Chief here in the first place.

They seem to go through Chiefs pretty frequent around this place. :?

05-18-2008, 09:37 PM
So the rumor about Latchford being hired as Chief and Brown, Auer, and Wilson being fired on Friday is NOT true?

05-19-2008, 04:59 AM
So the rumor about Latchford being hired as Chief and Brown, Auer, and Wilson being fired on Friday is NOT true?Say's who, where do you come from my chosen one? Where do you learn of such information?

05-21-2008, 08:47 AM
Was it someone from Golden Beach? Who ever it is we need a leader and someone who knows about policing and all the politics that comes with it.

Cpt Taylor should be chief, instead of these has been's and never will b's Cpt Taylor has forgotten more than anyone will will ever learn. He is a stand up guy who will never back down. Its a shame he did not put in for chief.

"A person who is humble has strength within
A person who has strength within can make a change
A person who can make a change can make a difference"

Fredrick Douglas

05-22-2008, 05:07 AM

Cpt Taylor should be chief, instead of these has been's and never will b's Cpt Taylor has forgotten more than anyone will will ever learn. He is a stand up guy who will never back down. Its a shame he did not put in for chief.

"A person who is humble has strength within
A person who has strength within can make a change
A person who can make a change can make a difference"

Fredrick Douglas

You forgot to mention the "never should've beens"

05-22-2008, 03:34 PM
WE THINK LATCHFORD WILL BECOME THE NEXT CHIEF HE KNOWS THE CULTURE AND HE IS LIKE IN THE COMMUNITY. HOPEFULLY HE WILL CLEAN UP AND HIRE SOME GOOD PEOPLE. GIVE HIM A CHANCE. THE MORALE IS LOW, THE MORALE WAS UP A FEW YEARS BACK AND LATCHFORD WAS HERE THEN.

05-22-2008, 04:37 PM
Isnt this Latchford the same guy who lied to us about getting a retirement plan. How can we believe a word that comes out of his mouth if he becomes Chief. :?:

05-22-2008, 06:30 PM
Isnt this Latchford the same guy who lied to us about getting a retirement plan. How can we believe a word that comes out of his mouth if he becomes Chief. :?: I DON'T THINK ANYONE LIED ABOUT A PENSION. WE ALL WANTED IT THE TRIBE DID NOT WANT THE STATE INVOLVED. IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS GOING TO GO, WE KNOW FOR A FACT THAT THE PAST CHIEF, (FLOYD) , REALLY TRIED TO GET IT WITH THE STATE AND IT ALMOST HAPPENED, THEN CHARLIE CAME IN AND DID NOT FOLLOW UP. I KNOW IF LATCHFORD GETS THE POSITION IT WILL HAPPEN,HE KNOWS WHAT TO DO AND IT WILL WORK.

05-22-2008, 06:55 PM
Some people will sell their souls if they can get ahead by stepping on someone else. Sounds like you are one of these characters. Hope you can live with youself. We surly don't want Latchford back here to mess things up again. He could not supervise a dog fight, let alone a department which has grown and gotten 100 times more professional than when he was here and messed everything up in the first place. Please let him stay where he is and not let Tribal politics and who knows who ignore the positive strides Mike Browne has made and the improvements in Law Enforcement services he has started.

05-23-2008, 12:10 PM
So who got the spot? We really need to know so we can deal with the past or the future. Is it Latchford?

05-24-2008, 12:20 AM
So who got the spot? We really need to know so we can deal with the past or the future. Is it Latchford?YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A FUTURE WORKING AT :) SPD. YOUR DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE, FEEL SORRY FOR THE GOOD OFFICERS THAT WORK THERE.

05-24-2008, 12:37 AM
So who got the spot? We really need to know so we can deal with the past or the future. Is it Latchford?YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A FUTURE WORKING AT :) SPD. YOUR DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE, FEEL SORRY FOR THE GOOD OFFICERS THAT WORK THERE.

Coming from someone whom works for one of the most corrupt departments in the entire state? You want to know what a joke your department is? Take a look at your LEOAffairs forum.

05-24-2008, 03:52 AM

Coming from someone whom works for one of the most corrupt departments in the entire state? You want to know what a joke your department is? Take a look at your LEOAffairs forum.YOU WISH YOU WORKED FOR US, OUR WORST OFFICER IS 20X BETTER AND MORE QUALIFIED THAN YOUR BEST. SHOULDN'T YOU BE KISSING AN INDIAN'S ASS RIGHT NOW, WANNA BE COP. :twisted:

05-24-2008, 05:54 AM
[quote=Anonymous]So who got the spot? We really need to know so we can deal with the past or the future. Is it Latchford?YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A FUTURE WORKING AT :) SPD. YOUR DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE, FEEL SORRY FOR THE GOOD OFFICERS THAT WORK THERE.

Coming from someone whom works for one of the most corrupt departments in the entire state? You want to know what a joke your department is? Take a look at your LEOAffairs forum.YOU WISH YOU WORKED FOR US, OUR WORST OFFICER IS 20X BETTER AND MORE QUALIFIED THAN YOUR BEST. SHOULDN'T YOU BE KISSING AN INDIAN'S ASS RIGHT NOW, WANNA BE COP. :twisted:[/quote:tb4v1uec]

I sense a bit of anger in your post. It's okay, one day you will make as much money as I do. Unfortunately, you'll still have to do 3 times the work. I'm assuming when you say "our worst officer" you are speaking of yourself. Don't worry with a few more classes and a lot more training you too can strive to be as qualified as I am. Sadly you'll still be working for one of the most corrupt departments in the entire state.

05-24-2008, 06:58 AM
Did you ever think that this poster is a hlwd wanna be on a list or someone who didn't make it from hollywood just trying to stir up smak? Don't be baited into drama. Real Hlwd ofc's don't have an issue with SPD. They want a good working relationship with your agency and all other agencys.

[quote=Anonymous]So who got the spot? We really need to know so we can deal with the past or the future. Is it Latchford?YOU WILL NEVER HAVE A FUTURE WORKING AT :) SPD. YOUR DEPARTMENT IS A JOKE, FEEL SORRY FOR THE GOOD OFFICERS THAT WORK THERE.

Coming from someone whom works for one of the most corrupt departments in the entire state? You want to know what a joke your department is? Take a look at your LEOAffairs forum.YOU WISH YOU WORKED FOR US, OUR WORST OFFICER IS 20X BETTER AND MORE QUALIFIED THAN YOUR BEST. SHOULDN'T YOU BE KISSING AN INDIAN'S ASS RIGHT NOW, WANNA BE COP. :twisted:

I sense a bit of anger in your post. It's okay, one day you will make as much money as I do. Unfortunately, you'll still have to do 3 times the work. I'm assuming when you say "our worst officer" you are speaking of yourself. Don't worry with a few more classes and a lot more training you too can strive to be as qualified as I am. Sadly you'll still be working for one of the most corrupt departments in the entire state.[/quote:1cq4knk6]

05-24-2008, 07:44 AM
WELL SAID