PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day Weekend 2008

05-09-2008, 01:56 AM
Let us Not forget that MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND is not about Gangster Rap or HIP HOP Music or Chillin or Drinking or Dancing or any Party.

It is about our Soldiers, and Vets who have paid the ultimate price so that others can enjoy Liberty and the Freedoms this nation offers all of us.

GOd bless those who died defending this nation so that Your children could one day have a home like you do, a Car like you do, a Family like you do a right to go to any Church you choose to .

Its a shame that 1 or 2 out of 100 that weekend will know this and be thankful for it.

Secondly ...CAN WE PLEASE TAKE OVER THE PARKING GARAGE ON 12th STREET THAT CONNECTS TO YOUR STATION. WE NEED IT FOR PARKING OTHER DEPTS POLICE VEHICLES AND SUPPORT SERVICES. PLEASE!!!
IF WE BLOCK OF 12th STREET LIKE WE DO 11th THISNG WOULD BE SOO MUCH BETTER! PLEASE!!!!!

05-09-2008, 03:19 PM
I agree with both of your statements. Many people have forgotten the true meaning of Memorial Day.

Also, as a person slightly involved with the planning of this event, I made the same suggestion again this year. Unfortunately, we were only given a limited number of spaces in the lot. I will try again next year.

05-09-2008, 06:49 PM
Let us Not forget that MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND is not about Gangster Rap or HIP HOP Music or Chillin or Drinking or Dancing or any Party.

TELL THE VISITORS THAT COME TO SOUTH BEACH BECAUSE FOR THE LAST FEW YEARS I THINK SOMEONE FORGOT TO ADVISE THEM OF THAT.

05-09-2008, 10:43 PM
Yeah... go ahead and the lecture the shit-bird Bravo mikes and foxtrots from up north that will only be looking for trouble that weekend.

05-12-2008, 11:18 AM
Thanks for all the cameras Chief.

05-14-2008, 01:37 AM
Holiday only mean $$$ nowadays

05-17-2008, 05:54 PM
hope nobody responds to this idot

05-17-2008, 10:25 PM
Seriously Im not doing a thing and none of my unit is doing a thing..I dont care if they burn the city down..... wanna put cameras up? okay you will not be recording any of us.

its about time the city and media get to see just how much work we do..... im not lifting a finger Sorry not in an enviorment where we are guilty before being proved innocent. NO way jose

were all on the same page 3-15s are qru ballz to the wall were there. and THATS it ... Sorry you want to dismantle our pension ,, raise our take home fees? FORGET it
NADA !
NUNKA!
Sorry... if you wanna make war wiht the cops you had better learn to make friends with the criminals.
just my 2 cents
and were all on the same page
not getting sued like those other guys for doing my job
Sorry , dont care what you say WERE OUT!
we will watch from the sidelines unless a cop is calling for help or fire is callin for help

05-17-2008, 10:30 PM
we will do what has to be done to protect the innocent ..but Forget it kid this town belongs to them .... Were not humping like we do every time every year just to get kicked in the teeth by this new mayor and city govt who wants us to get rid of OUR pension and Raise our take home fees, Metro has no take homes the gas budget is twice ours , miami only pays for oil changes. coral gables and south miami pay nothing.

Metro pays nothing!!!

and the mayor wants us to pay more? Hellz NO!

Work slow down 101 blue flu? not sure........ the ballz of the mayor you will see who need who crap on us like that hellz no

05-19-2008, 12:38 AM
why are you entertaining this idot? and don't respond to this

05-21-2008, 07:20 PM
2 DAYS AND COUNTING. THE JOY...I CAN'T WAIT. OH YEAH, NEVER MIND...I HAVE TO WORK ALPHA/BRAVO.

05-21-2008, 11:48 PM
will there be a parade to HONOR the real reason this holiday exists????
will we tell the boom boom cars to be quiet?
pouring/peeing liquor onto the streets isn't for remembering the fallen Heroes!!!
the guns in the cars are more and likely not for the 21 gun salute!!!

05-23-2008, 06:59 PM
pouring/peeing liquor onto the streets isn't for remembering the fallen Heroes!!!

No... beacuse great Americans have refused to be MEN and have layed down for a subculture that celebrates immorality .

I havent seen one American Flag flying from any Miami beach lamp post.
I see a celebration in dysfunctional family , single mothers , Drinking and unsafe fornication , mindless violence anti police and Fire attitudes.
Yeah I love this Sideshow
NO AMERICAN FLAG in the ROLL Call Room WTF?

Can we please bow our heads for a moment and thank the generations of soldiers who gave us this freedom that others wanted to take from us?

I have not seen one soldier in our streets so that I may thank them for thier service to this land.
I have seen NO special events by this city that celbrate the REAL meaning of this weekend
NOT ONE!
NO parades , NO bands , NOT EVEN A flag besides the one out side the front of the station.

We have plenty of Cameras and CCTV , ACLU and other Leftist organizations.

I wonder if our soldiers who have passed on could look down and see the streets of miami beach this weekend ...... WHAT would they think?

Well..... ? What do you think they would say?

Can we have a little leadership here? just a pledge of alliegence to the Flag?

If any one sees a soldier today please thank them for me!!

05-23-2008, 08:20 PM
Ummm yeah...."Hey Soldier....umm...this guy named Disgusted4Sure would like to say thank you".

05-24-2008, 01:29 AM
LOL priceless ^^^^^^^

05-28-2008, 12:46 AM
so what is the general opinion of everyone regarding this past Memorial Day weekend and the way things were handled?

05-28-2008, 06:04 AM
We the few officers of the City that worked this event on bike want to thank you for the great hospitality that your agency provided. It was a pleasure working along with you guys and all the other agencies that were there, except for the MDPD whom again demonstated that they only care about themselves, bunch of egotistical a**holes.
(Not All But Many)............... We want to thank you again and we are looking forward to working alongside of you guys in the future.

05-28-2008, 11:05 PM
FHP thanks you as well for all the help you provided to us.

We actually made some arrests too!!!! Whoo-hoo!

It was also an honor to actually see you guys handle your business they way you did. It shows that you guys take no crap, which is good.

We on the other hand get grilled and threatened with investigations for our 39's. Sad huh? Just tickets, crashes and DUI's- That's what they want, forget about the guy with 30 pounds of heroin on I-95 we are too short for that!!!!

Anyways, sorry for venting. Stay safe guys, let me know when your Dept. starts hiring.

05-28-2008, 11:07 PM
Thanks Trooper, we appreciate you!
Thanks for all you do.
:D

05-28-2008, 11:38 PM
I HAD GREAT TIME WORKING AT THE BEACH, MOST BEACH COPS ARE QRU AND ARE NOT AFFRAID TO TAKE CARE OF BUSINESS WITH SUBJECTS. UNLIKE SOME OFFICERS IN THE COUNTY

06-03-2008, 01:15 PM
We would like to thank FT Laud bike units, Miami Pd, and Miami Dade!

06-03-2008, 08:17 PM
AND THE TWO MOTORS THAT CAME TO PLAY FROM BOTH NMB (JOHN AND FLIP)AND MEDLEY (SGT JOE AND ARTIE THE WEIRDO!)!!!

06-13-2008, 05:11 AM

No... beacuse great Americans have refused to be MEN and have layed down for a subculture that celebrates immorality .

I havent seen one American Flag flying from any Miami beach lamp post.
I see a celebration in dysfunctional family , single mothers , Drinking and unsafe fornication , mindless violence anti police and Fire attitudes.
Yeah I love this Sideshow
NO AMERICAN FLAG in the ROLL Call Room WTF?

Can we please bow our heads for a moment and thank the generations of soldiers who gave us this freedom that others wanted to take from us?

I have not seen one soldier in our streets so that I may thank them for thier service to this land.
I have seen NO special events by this city that celbrate the REAL meaning of this weekend
NOT ONE!
NO parades , NO bands , NOT EVEN A flag besides the one out side the front of the station.

We have plenty of Cameras and CCTV , ACLU and other Leftist organizations.

I wonder if our soldiers who have passed on could look down and see the streets of miami beach this weekend ...... WHAT would they think?

Well..... ? What do you think they would say?

Can we have a little leadership here? just a pledge of alliegence to the Flag?

If any one sees a soldier today please thank them for me!!I will tell you where the flag was....Up Y.A.....Why didn't YOU think of it! Or why didn't you take the initiative to get one in the roll call room. It's nobody's fault but your own if you are gonna complain about it. Everyone is so quick to point fingers and blame everyone else. Maybe while they were trying to feed you, make sure you had all the equipment you needed, make sure you had the support and back-up you needed and made sure to shorten the weekend by one day, they F'in forgot the flag. Where were you sparky! Want some cheese with that Whine???? You all make me sick!!!!!! Complain, complain, complain........I wanna smack ya! //////// OWE! I hit my computer screen.......dam........

06-18-2008, 03:04 AM
Oh shut the f up and get the FLAG AMERICAN FLAG PLEASE!!!!