PDA

View Full Version : here is an idea

05-08-2008, 11:07 PM
this is all pretty sad, the way everyone bashes each other, talks sh%t, and has nothing but negitive things to say. how many people reading this have cheated on thier wives/husbands/girl/boyfriends, how many of you have done this at work, sure people are holed up at fmpd (i agree its to many people) but that B.S. is everywhere, if you do not like your supervisior then go to a diffrent shift or leave your specialty unit for the road, better yet have some balls and tell the person you bash to thier face (how is that for an idea), if you do not like the admin then get promoted and DO something about it, how about this, rather then talk behind peoples back after shift until 5 am why don't you just tell that person how you really feel, as far as special treatment goes sounds like you need to get over yourself because no one really cares in the first place, how about you just worry about yourself and your on career path, i wonder what other departments think when they read this crap and lets not forget the public at large (who you run into on calls), if you think you know so much about people then why are you not a doctor, if you know so much about how a PD should run then put in for CHIEF, if in the long run of all this you are still unhappy then do EVERYONE around you a favor and leave, better yet how about you SHUT YOUR MOUTH, hiding behind a sceen name is a very COWARD thing to do however i do not want my name dragged thru the mud on this web-site by some hypocritical moron that is to cowardly to tell me (or anyone else for that matter) to my face, ...... oh yeah the rumors in this place are simply stupid, who is doing who...who is going where...who put in for what....whatever,, grow-up, you are supposed to be a COP, no wonder why so many other departments/people think what they do about US ........ it is because of people like you and all the sh%t that comes out of your mouth !!!!!!! i really hope a rumor starts about who wrote this (how stupid is that) lets all try to talk behind some ones back that we could never know who they are, real mature loser !!!!!!

05-08-2008, 11:29 PM
our site compared to other agencies is soft tissue...browse st pete,tampa broward sites :shock:

05-08-2008, 11:36 PM
You're a hypocrite! You are hiding behind your sreen name. Practice what you preach...loser! You know damn well why you can't say how and what you feel and put your name to it. Otherwise, you would have signed your name.

05-08-2008, 11:40 PM
you sign yours first ..you sound angry..maybe you are just MALCONTENT :cry:

05-08-2008, 11:56 PM
I'll tell you whatsitmatter,you obviously are the rookie sniffing pansy backstabber everyone blogs about- if you and the fat fonzie head prozac taking Lt. want everyone to stop complaining ,YOU LEAVE !!!!!!, how about july when your head hitler goes, and we will get in a circle and sing ding dong the witch is dead, unless a girl from kansas land a house on one of your heads before then :twisted: :evil: :D

05-09-2008, 12:20 AM
Soft tissue, my first message was meant for whatsitmatter, and not you.

05-09-2008, 08:19 AM
whatsitmatter your right about one thing, its pretty sad that we have to read about how your trying to justify yourself about fooling around with married officers. Guess what? I don't see any real cop raising their hand to defend you. Your the type of scum bag cop that has no ethical backbone and kills the moral of any department . what's the matter there isn't any single guys at "richocet" you can tell your "Like One Time In Band Camp!" story to. I got a suggestion for your stop kidding yourself about being a cop, turn your stuff in , get your boarding pass to travel on the sgt.'s love boat, and head back to the dude ranch you were once employed at. " Shut Your Mouth! " those are real tough words coming from a midget!Take your playtex drama career somewhere else please!

05-10-2008, 02:47 AM
i have an idea for you whatsitmatter, why don't you go for a boat ride with the sgt raft brothers do you behind your back club (one on delta, one on alpha), you can be thier "cabin boy", that is of course if you find the time to pull yourself away from officer k.k.'s marine explorer felony coast guard street crime boot licker unit, you waste of life tool........poodle puncher

06-01-2008, 04:53 AM
on the thing is true, the rumors in this place are killing it. all the rumors are doing is destroying morale, friendships, careers, home lives, relations between officers and supervision, shifts as well as destorying trust between everyone. the more these rumors go around, the more stupid stuff gets written. after all these years it hurts to see what is going on. there are really good officers that are probaly going to get scewed because of this.

say what you will but this is true, just look/ask around. i hope this will soon stop, word is out, so be careful. i realy do not think anyone is safe from this. if your name is not on here then its going around work, i hear it everyday both on the road and the in the hallways. its not the admins fault, its all the BS all this has created !! please stop whoever all of you are !! BECAUSE NONE OF THIS IS EVER GOING TO CHANGE/SOLVE ANYTHING !!

06-01-2008, 12:56 PM
You are wrong. ADMIN is the reason why all this started. Are all these things true about them? Probably not, but so many officers and employees can't be wrong about what they write. Maybe if one person wrote a comment and nobody else did or stated they felt that way---then maybe it is just that person who has a problem.

When so many employees are sharing the same problems about the same other supervisors/employees----there's a problem. There has been a problem here for the longest time. Some people were vocal about the issues they saw with the Agency, and got caught up in it---some left, some were forced to leave, others were ostracized.

You reap what you sow. If this place was a little more fair, then we wouldn't be going through this website to read any of this.

06-01-2008, 02:51 PM
Absolutely true, pba member, and hurt, try being just a litle more realistic, the truth hurts sometimes, but if you go through life a blind ,naive, 3 legged sheep, you are hurting YOURSELF. Much of this IS true and if admin and co. had been ALOT more fair ,alot less would be written.
This is not what its supposed to be in a police dept.,a private"club" for those in power to use and abuse.
Its up to us to band together and draw a line, what the hell do we have a so called "union" for. This crap has reached epic heights, whether all true or some in perception.
We can only hope to do better come july, because it can't get any worse. and if some of the people being "outed" on this site are keeping relatively quiet ,than imagine how much more dirty laundry is hidden in their luggage!!! They KNOW who they are! Is it July yet??!! :? :?

06-01-2008, 03:01 PM
you probally are right (pba member) however people are having fingers pointed at them and are bieng forced to take blame. this is not fair. this is at least what i see going on and some of these people are taking it real hard. as far as anything being true i am sure some of it is, there is a reason why so many people have a problem with the same supervisiors, however the blame game is fueling rumors and that has a lot to do with the morale issue as well. i think you are both right.

06-01-2008, 11:53 PM
booo hooo! :cry:

06-02-2008, 12:10 AM
on the thing is true, the rumors in this place are killing it. all the rumors are doing is destroying morale, friendships, careers, home lives, relations between officers and supervision, shifts as well as destorying trust between everyone. the more these rumors go around, the more stupid stuff gets written. after all these years it hurts to see what is going on. there are really good officers that are probaly going to get scewed because of this.

say what you will but this is true, just look/ask around. i hope this will soon stop, word is out, so be careful. i realy do not think anyone is safe from this. if your name is not on here then its going around work, i hear it everyday both on the road and the in the hallways. its not the admins fault, its all the BS all this has created !! please stop whoever all of you are !! BECAUSE NONE OF THIS IS EVER GOING TO CHANGE/SOLVE ANYTHING !!

What goes around comes back to bite them in the a**. :twisted: When these individual got promoted their head got sooo big and they believed in the sick minds that they can rule the world. What about the lives they destroyed, did they think about their families and their feelings...NO THEY DID NOT. They made their beds. They will never get the respect they want.

I would like to recognize the great supervisors in our agency:
Lt Eads
Sgt. Bernice
Sgt. Jelks
Sgt Lehman
Sgt. Smith
Sgt Quick

I have a lot of respect for these supervisors and they know how to keep it real. “Kudos to you” I would like to see these individuals work along side with the new chief. Yes, it will be a long process to get this agency back on track, but this can be done.